TOGETHER AGAIN

AND CAN YOU SMILE?

"Everyone gather at park within 20 minutes." Sarang give an order to the girls. The girls still don't know about her. So she want to surprise them!

 

*PARK

"What are we doing here?" Saera yawning. She cannot stand for not doing anything. She lying on Minji laps. "Don't be noise." warn Minji.

While the others girl playing around, they stopped by seeing someone. She looked like someone they really know but she is different. "Is that?"

"Sarang!" Mihaa run to Sarang with her open arms. She want to hug her. Sarang hug Mihaa back. Mihaa tears falling. The others finally realised, the girl, that beautiful girl is their bff. They make group hug with tears falling to the ground.

After teary encounter, Sarang tell her plans. She want to take revenges on each guys that make her suffered all this time. The girl have no problems since they know that their friend really innocent. But they will never expected that Sarang will take the revenges on them.

"Are you okay with it Sarang?" Minji speak up. She afraid that Sarang only pretends she's fine but she's not. 

"I am okay. Yes, I am pretending right now, to be strong. I have too. This is the only ways to make them realised that I am not a toys.

"Then, I'm in." Everyone got their words.

Everything will be okay if they are together.

 

*SARANG HOUSE'S

"Mama! I am going to school." Sarang raise her voice to make sure Mrs Kang heard it. "Sarang... wait baby. Are you sure you want to go back there?" "Yes mama." Sarang knows her mama concern. "You know, there are many school here. We can send you there." Mrs Kang almost to cry. "No mama, it is too expensive. Besides, my bff are there. Don't worry mama. I will be happy." Sarang left her house and Mrs Kang. ‘Who cares it cost baby, I just want you save!’

 

*SCHOOL

"Class, you have new friend today. Sarang, come in." Madam Yoo announced.

"Hello everyone. I am Sarang, nice to see you guys again." her voice sounds soft but no smile on her face. "Sarang, go take an empty seat." The teacher errand. When Sarang try to find an empty seat, the girls waving their hands. They already save a seat for Sarang. 'I love you guys.'

"Is that real Sarang?" "Did she comeback from surgery?" "She looked different." While Sarang pass by, she overheard them. She stop and give them died gaze. Then she walked to her place.

"Hey guys. Thanks." Sarang smile. A sincere smile.

 

*CAFÉ

“Guys, guys. Listen up!” when the girls still not paying attention to her, “Guys! FOCUS!” she yelled.

“What Saera? Another gossips? Come on …?”

“Infinite are going to the same school with us!” Saera don’t give a chance for Yejin to finish her words.

“What? Are you sure? So I need break up with my boyfriend right now.” Mihaa ready to take Infinite into her arms.

“Ohh come on Mihaa, give the girls chance, especially to Minji,” Yejin hit the rock.  “Then what about you?” Minji words make the girls laugh out loud.

Their laughed catch people attention, including Infinite…

 

*CLASSROOM

After lunch break, students make some revision for tomorrow quiz. Silent room only fill with students’ breath. Until Madam Yoo break the silent. Most of them still focus on books and the rest on Madam Yoo.

“Well class, I’m happy to tell you that you get another friends.” Madam Yoo smile.

While the girls eyes still focus on their book, Infinite appear into classroom and make other girls in the class yelled.

“Yah yah yah, calm down girls. Okay let’s know about them. Attention class.” When Madam Yoo finish her words, Infinite got the girls eyes.

“Well, we had a chance guys.” Saera whispered to the girls and make them chuckled.

 

“Hello everyone, I am Sungjong. Nice to meet you.” Ended with a cute smile.

“I am Lee Sungyeol.” While push his spectacles properly.

“Yo guys, I’m Dongwoo, Jang Dongwoo.” With rap style.

“Hye friends, my name Nam Woohyun and you can call me Woohyun. But if you want to call me oppa, I don’t mine. But! Only for girls.” He spread cute winks everywhere. “Pstt, he already annoyed me.” The girls chuckle with Minji words.

“Hello guys, I am Kim Myungsoo, nice to meet you.”

“Hello everyone, I am Lee Howon.” He end it with a wave and an awkward smile. “OH my god, his exist already annoyed me, how can he be so awkward?” the girls chuckles again. Saera make ‘hate’ face to Howon.

Their chuckled get Infinite attention again.

And the last one, “Kim Sunggyu.” That’s it. ‘Wooo what? That’s it? Seriously?’ This person sounds arrogant to Sarang. That make her wonder, who he really is.

 


New chapter for my reader. 

Sorry for my bad English and writing.

So, try to guess who's with who. Hee, goodluck guys =))

 

Love from LOVE

NURYA