Epilogue

150th Day of Being Voiceless

Take my heart back.

 

Leave your pictures on the floor.

 

Steal back my memories.

 

I can't take it anymore.

 

I've cried my eyes out.

 

Oh and now I face the years.

 

The way you loved me.

 

Vanished all the tears.  

 

My life isn't perfect but I'm thankful for everything that I have.

 

I am thankful that I met her.

 

Love is not just a feeling. It's also a decision.

Decision if you'll give all yourself to the person you love with no assurance if he or she will stay in your life or leave by your side. But if you stand on that decision for a reason, be prepared to stand like a tree. If you fall on the ground, fall like a seed that grows back to fight again.

I always told myself before that I can't lose her. Because if I ever did, I'd have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my laugh...

 

My everything.

She is someone I could consider the sun in the word sunshine.

"You are the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever possibly write."

I said while looking at her grave.

It's been 2 days since she was buried. She was now six feet below the ground and she took my heart with her. And now here I am, staring at her grave and silently praying that all of these were just a dream.

A nightmare.

Just by then cold air touched my skin and it reminded me that I'm now facing reality.

A sad reality because she is now dead.

There will always be a reason why you meet certain people in your life. Either you need to change your life or you're the one that will change theirs.

The thing is, we both changed each other's life. I changed her life, I made her smile once again. She changed my life and she taught me how to be strong and keep still in whatever life may bring.

She was my first love... my first heartbreak.

Falling in love is easy, staying in love in love is a challenge, letting go is hard and moving on is the hardest.

I stood up then bid my goodbye at her.

I want to go next to you Zyrah. I want to die and be with you.

"s-s-saranghe j-j-jagiy..a" that's the first and the last thing she said to me.

Her voice keeps on repeating inside my head.

She has a wonderful voice.

A voice that will stick inside my head forever.

"Saranghe jagiya." I said before I started walking to the car and drove to my grandmother's restaurant.

"DK the pain will heal. Maybe not right now but soon. Trust me DK, Zyrah won't be happy seeing you in distress." I didn't paid much attention to my grandma. But instead, I just continue staring at Zyrah's whiteboard on vacant seat in front of me. My grandma sighed then walked away. I get Zyrah's whiteboard and something is written on the back of it.

April 8,

I hated this day to come. Too sad that I'm going to die on my birthday, too sad that I'll be leaving you soon. Dk, I want to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me but I can't because I don't have a voice. Before I met you, I know my life is limited and I only have 150 days left. I really regret on spending the 95 days without you. But those 55 days that I spent with you are the happiest days in my life. I'm probably dead when you read this but please be happy and continue making others happy even I'm not by your side anymore.

Looking forward to see you happy with someone else J

Love,

Zyrah Lopez (Supposed to be the future Mrs. Lee)

"Excuse me but is this seat already occupied?" I stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

Her voice keeps on repeating inside my head.

She has a wonderful voice.

A voice that will stick inside my head forever.

I shook my head; I'm hallucinating and hearing her voice everywhere. I closed my eyes to relax myself.

"Sir excuse me but can I seat here?" the girl said once again and this time I opened my eyes to see her and standing beside the vacant seat in front of me is girl who is about my age, wearing white pullover, skinny jeans and black boots.

The same as Zyrah's outfit the first time I met her.

"This is the only vacant chair. I hope you won't mind if I sit in here."

And they both have the same voice.

"What's your name?" I asked that girl and she smiled at me while adjusting herself on the chair.

She also has the same smile as Zyrah's

 

 

"My name is Zyrah Carmalie Claire Tsiniz but my friends call me Carma which I found so bad.
But you can call me Zyrah..."

 

 

Just by then, cold air touched my skin once again and I heard a whisper from my ears...

I hope you're going to be happy with her DK. My 150th day of being Voiceless is over.

I love you~

 

 

(End)