Chapter 4

150th Day of Being Voiceless

DK's PoV

"Annyeong jagiya. I hope you'll have a nice day today. I'm sorry if I cannot hang out with you today since I'm kind'a busy practicing for our comeback. I want you to come here but I know you're still afraid being surrounded by boys. Hehehe I love you so much Zyrah, text me once you received this voice message okay?"

Its 3 hours since I sent her my voice message but still I received no reply from her. Usually, she'll text me when she received my voice memos but right now I feel so uneasy because of I'm hell worried at her. I know that she never goes out of their house but still, I feel so paranoid.

"DK are you waiting for me to hit you with a guitar?" I was turned back to my senses because of what Woozi had said.

"Uhh what? What did you said?"

"Woozi said that you're ugly."

"oh come on Seungkwan, the whole world knows that I'm handsome so shut up."

"Guys time's up. Get your up for we will continue to practice!" Hoshi shouted causing all of us to stand up and practice our dance steps. Sighs~ I think I may not be able to see her in the next 48 hours.

"Jagiya, I miss talking to you. Could you at least text me because I'm really worried at you."

11:30 p.m. but still no reply.

Zyrah what's wrong?

I went to Mingyu and asked him if Zyrah is ok.

"Yeah of course, I saw her playing with Minjung before I left our house this morning." But still I'm worried and so I texted Beehati instead.

To: Beehati

Message:

Hi Bee. Just wanna ask if your cousin is alright because she's not replying to my messages. I'm kind'a worried at her.

After 5 minutes, Beehati replied...

From: Beehati

Message:

DK-oppa, don't you worry. Your girlfriend is alright. She's with my brother Harrison right now to visit her therapist and she left her phone on the kitchen. No worries J please tell Mingyu that I miss him so much okay?

I sighed with relief after I read those.

"Mingyu, Beehati says that she misses you so much." Mingyu smiled then gets his phone to call Beehati.

I wish I might be also to talk with Zyrah on the phone.

--

Zyriana's PoV

The doctor handed my cousin a brown envelope which contains my lab results after I had undergone some treatments today.

Harrison opened it and reads it silently, after that he closed his eyes and sighed.

Harry is everything alright? Am I going to live longer?

I showed to him what I wrote on my whiteboard. I smiled at him hoping to receive a positive response but Harry looked at me and tears will about to come out from his eyes.

"Ana..."

Please tell me I'm going to live longer.

Harry please...

"Ana you have to stay here for 94 days." He said apologetically.

"Your cousin is right darling, you will undergo different treatments for 94 days. After that, there's a chance that you'll gonna live longer." The doctor added.

How many percent is the assurance that I can live longer after 94 days?

They both looked at each other after reading what I wrote on the whiteboard.

"75:25"

75% percent assurance that I'm going live longer and 25% says that I'm going to die on the 150th day?

Is that what they mean?

"75% that you'll gonna die on the 150th day and 25% that you're going to live longer. But if you'll not gonna stay here for the treatment, it's 100% that you'll die on the 150th day."

My hopes fell down, my heart sank, my jaw dropped. And then suddenly, the memories of DK and I came flashing back in my mind.

I'm sorry DK but I'm going to take the risk and hope that the 25% will be 100%.

Jun's PoV

"Athena babe let's go" I said to my girlfriend Athena for we will go visit her twin sister Hera in the so-called-sanctuary of Dr. Shin Hyejin. It's somewhat like a place for depressed and traumatized person. I should not call it a mental hospital tho because some patients there are just undergoing some therapy from some sort of diseases that I'm not familiar with.

She went inside my car and sat on the passenger's seat. I looked at her and told myself how lucky I am to finally have her as my girlfriend.

"What are you looking at Junhui?"she asked while she is adjusting her eyeglasses.

She looks hotter with those glasses on.

"Ani, you're just so beautiful and I can't help myself to stare at you."

After all the fights, the misunderstanding, the hindrances, it is all worth it because she's now my girl. Geez! I'm so in love with her.

The drive in going to the sanctuary is so full of happiness because Athena and I are singing. When we got there, we eventually went to Hera's room and we saw her sitting by the window, looking at the horizon. She looks like Athena but their eyes are different and also their hair.

"Hi sissy. I miss you so much" Athena hugged her sister but Hera is still not moving.

I sighed...

 

She became like that because of me.

 

If only I didn't do that stupid thing in the past.

 

If only I didn't play and used Hera to get Athena back, maybe she'll not become like this.

 

"Hi Hera." I said as I sat in front of her. She looked at me right now and tears came from her eyes.

"Junhui" she said my name full of sadness. I really regret using her and hurting her. Hera is may be a psychopath and a murderer but I know she is a kind person and I am one hell of a jerk to play with her feelings and use her to get her sister back.

"You broke this" she said then pointed to where her heart is located.

"I'm sorry Hera. God knows how I really regret in doing that thing."

I apologized to her once more and then went out of her room to give her and her sister some time alone. I am walking outside the garden when I suddenly stopped because I saw a familiar face.

Isn't she the one on DK's phone wallpaper?

I saw her sitting under an oak tree and looking at the sunset. Oh my! She is that girl! I remembered her; she is the one who cried when DK took her to our dorm 2 months ago. But she had gotten thinner this time and paler. Wait what is she doing in here? 
Yesterday, I heard Mingyu and Joshua talking about DK being so depressed because his girlfriend is not seeing him for more than two months.

Flashback:

"Ana is on a sanctuary outside Seoul. She is undergoing some therapy in there and tomorrow is her 94th day."

I heard Mingyu's voice. I saw him and Joshua sitting on the sofa and they seemed so serious to what they are talking right now.

Luh? Don't tell me Joshua is still in love with Beehati? Like hello dude she and your friend have a child.

I continued eavesdropping.

Geez! I'm such a handsome eavesdropper.

"So tomorrow, we will know about the results of her therapy; if she will live or not." Joshua said then sighed.

-end of flashback-

I walked towards her direction. Maybe she realized my presence and so she turned her attention towards me and her eyes widened.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you okay?" I told her and she gets her whiteboard and wrote something.

 

Take me to DK! Please! I only have a little time left.

 

 

I don't know what had gotten into me, I quickly helped her stand up and we went to my car. 
I texted Athena that I'm going since I've got some emergency right now and good thing my girlfriend is very understanding.

You're one-hell-of-a-lucky-jerk Wen Junhui