Chapter 5

150th Day of Being Voiceless

DK's PoV

If a person really loves you, he or she will really stay with you no matter how hard the situation is.

It's been more than 2 months but I still got no news from Zyrah. She just disappeared just like that of a bubble. I asked Beehati where her cousin is but she herself doesn't even know where her brother took Zyrah. I don't know where she is but one thing is for sure,

She took my heart with her.

It's dark right now so I decided to go to the music theater to ease the pain that I have inside my chest.

Zyrah where are you?

I eventually went upstage then played the piano. This is the way how I still managed to act and show to everyone that I'm okay even though I'm not. This is how I do whenever sadness is trying to conquer over DK's sunshiny world.

 

 

  Somebody told me you were leavin' 
I didn't know 
Somebody told me you're unhappy 
But it doesn't show 
Somebody told me that you don't want me no more 
So you're walkin' out the door 
Nobody told me you've been cryin' 
Every night 
Nobody told me you'd been dyin' 
But didn't want to fight 
Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me 
So I'm settin' you free 

 

 

 

Let me be the one to break it up 
So you won't have to make excuses 
We don't need to find a set up where 
Someone wins and someone loses 
We just have to say our love was true 
But has now become a lie 
So I'm tellin' you I love you one last time 
And goodbye 
Somebody told me you still loved me 
Don't know why 
Nobody told me that you only 
Needed time to fly 
Somebody told me that you want to come back when 
Our love is real again  

 


Just turn around and walk away 
You don't have to live like this 
But if you love me still then stay 
Don't keep me waiting for that final kiss 
We can work together through this test 
Or we can work through it apart 
I just need to get this off my chest 
That you will always have my heart 

 

Zyriana Lopez is my girlfriend, my headache, my love, my smile, my frown, my pain, my happiness and

my EVERYTHING.

I hate acting like I don't care when its really tearing me up. My mind is saying to forget her but my heart is saying don't let go. I'm still hoping that she'll come back and when she'll come back were gonna be together again...

I felt someone's presence behind me. Maybe it's the security guard whom I have woken up because of my loud voice.

"Mianhe sir if I disturbed your slumber once again."

I stood up and was about to go but someone holds my hand. I turned around to see who it is and my eyes widened as well as my heart beat went fast.

"Zyrah?"

I touched her face to see if she's really true or am I just hallucinating because I really miss her. She kissed me on the cheek and I just realized that she is indeed real. I hugged her really tight and I can't help myself but to cry while hugging her.

God! How I miss her!

"I miss you so much."

I told her and she started writing on her whiteboard.

Can we just enjoy my remaining time?

---

Zyriana's PoV

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.

I realized that when I was inside the sanctuary. The results are not good. The doctors did their very best but you cannot escape death from its ferocity indeed. A sad truth but you should learn to accept the reality and deal with that . I have 4 days left. 4 days to be the one I loved the most.

If I would be given a chance to be born again, I'll really find a way to meet someone like DK earlier so that I could be with him much longer.

 

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

 

DK finished singing that song and I swear, I could listen to his voice forever and not be tired of doing it.

I also want to sing you a song but I don't have a voice.

Maybe I'm too late; I saw the sunshine in my life when I am near to death. I met him when my life has a setting off limit.

DK and I spent the whole night together on the rooftop of a certain university. The next day, I know that my doctors are waiting for me, I know that Harry and Beehati is looking for me but I requested DK not to tell anyone about me being with him right now because if they know where I am, they will eventually send me back to the sanctuary. And I don't want to! I only have 4 days left right now and I don't want it to be wasted on that place. I rather spend it with DK.

"Can you promise not to leave me again?" I didn't answer his question. I don't want him to believe on a fib right now. I don't want to lie to him. I'll just keep it to myself instead. He hugged me from the back and kissed my head while we are both looking at the sunrise.

If given a chance, I would like to travel the world with you twice.

Once, to see the world.

Twice, to see the way you see the world.

He saved me in every way a person can be saved.

"Can we be like this forever?" he asked but still I didn't response.

Time is too valuable to be wasted on anything less than love, good vibes and happiness. Indeed I am grateful for my struggle because without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength and that is DK.

I started writing again on my whiteboard and after I finished it, DK read it and smiled after doing that.

--

DK's PoV

Let's go to Jeju island~

That's what she wrote on her whiteboard. Beehati once told me that Zyrah really wants to visit Jeju island because it's her dream place. She also told me that Zyrah wants to be married in that place. I smiled at her and nodded. I wouldn't say no to the woman I love. And besides, I want to cope up during those times that I'm not with her.

We rode on a bus in going to the airport. We didn't bring extra clothes with us. Just an exact amount of money plus me and her.

From: Wen Junhui

Message:

Dude they are looking for you and Zyrah. Wtf! I don't know what to say, they are all putting me on the hot seat. Help~

I switched off my phone and went to sleep while Zyrah is sitting beside me and looking outside the window.

I don't know how long did I slept but I just felt someone pinching my cheeks and I opened my eyes to see who it is.

"Zyrah don't play with my face." I told her but she continued on pinching my cheeks while laughing.

I want to see her smile forever

"Stop or I'm going to kiss you?" she stopped then stood up because of that. She started walking and I followed her while laughing. We went outside the plane and were greeted by the fresh air of Jeju. It's been a long time since I've been here. The last time I went here was when we visited Seungkwan's mother and spent 3 days in their house. I kind'a miss the oranges she planted.

It was exactly 1:30 in the afternoon, Zyrah and I had just eaten our lunch at a certain restaurant near the beach. We are seating under a coconut tree beside the shore when she pointed on a cliff. That's the cliff where the girl group Secret made their music video 'Yohoo'.

It's beautiful...

She wrote on the sand. I looked at her face and saw how her eyes show happiness while looking at the cliff. And an idea came into my mind, her birthday is 3 days from now and maybe I should take her there when that time comes. I mean it is such a wonderful view up there especially during sunset because you can see the whole sea of Jeju. I smiled to myself while picturing the scenario. Would she be happy because of that? I hope she will~

We spent the next 2 days on strolling around the beautiful island. We stayed on a resort and good thing I brought with me Joshua's credit card to pay our resort bill and to buy our clothes. Hehehe he has a lot of money tho~ so I think it'll be alright with him if I use his credit card. I know he won't get angry. Knowing Hong Jisoo, he is so holy.

Zyrah and I went kayaking, going on an orange and cotton plantation and a lot more. So far, I really enjoyed our stay here because of the fact that she is with me.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked her because she looks so weak and pale right now. Don't tell me she's sick? Jeez it's her birthday.

She nodded at me and smiled but I know she's really not feeling well.

This is not happening. How about the set up that I made for our date later?

It seems that Zyrah forgot that today is her birthday. Today is April 8 and I'm sure it's her birthday.

"Zy, do want me to bring you to the hospital? You look so pale." But she shook her head furiously. And started writing on her whiteboard.

No! I promise I'm okay. I swear I'm alright! Just don't bring me to the hospital

Okkkaayyy? And so went out and go to the temple of Budha to pay a visit. I realized that she walks so slowly and she forcing herself not to close her eyes.

I think something's wrong with her right now. And so I carried her in my back and we went to the cliff since the sun is about to set. I put her down once we got there and she has gotten really weak.

"Zyrah I think we should go back to the resort, you're not feeling well." Then I touched her forehead but she has no fever so what's wrong?

I was about to carry her again but she holds my hand and I saw her looking at the set up that I made. There's a table with two chairs. I also hired a band for the music and someone for the food. Zyrah is crying while looking at it.

She opened and forced herself to speak but again not even a whisper came from . I hugged her from the back instead and whispered in her ears.

"Surprise jagiya~ happy birthday."

And then I kissed her hand.

"You forget your birthday but I didn't." I smiled then made her face me.

"Ja-jagiya what's wrong?" her face has now gotten really really pale and her body temperature is almost like that of a corpse.

The band started to play the music and dang! The music they are playing right now is 'My heart Will go On'

She cupped my face using her both hands and looked straight into my eyes. She is now crying while catching her breath and trying really hard to speak.

"No please don't try to speak if you can't..." I can't help myself but to also cry. She closed her eyes this time and inhaled deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"s-s-saranghe j-j-jagiy..a" she said then fell down which my made my whole world crash.