Chapter 8

My Unusual Fangirl Life

I am going to kill Alessandra.

 

I swear she's the deepest sleeper I've ever encountered. I'm on the verge of splashing a bucket of cold water over her sleeping body. I've been waking her up for 30 minutes yet she still won't budge. We're running late on schedule and I don't want the boys to wait because of us. I groaned. "ALESSANDRA CHAN I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I WILL MAKE SURE YOU FREEZE ON THAT BED!" I shouted at her sleeping figure as I shook her to wake up.

She groaned. The nerve of this girl to groan. She may be my best friend but she's like a dead person in her slumber. I approached her again. "Sandy, you wouldn't want the boys to wait right? Because we're going to be freaking late if you don't wake up right now," I growled. She immediately sat up. Ugh, why did I just mentioned the boys now? She could've woke up minutes ago.

She looked horrible. Her hair is sticking out in different places. "Oh my god! The boys!" She shouted and scrambled off of the bed. She got her clothes and scurried to the bathroom and shut the door. I heard the shower running. Finally. I sighed as I sat on the edge of my bed. I looked at my watch. It's already 7:38 am. We'll be meeting at 8 am and have breakfast. But thanks to Sandy, we'll be running late for breakfast. I let out another groan.

After a few minutes, Sandy went out of the bathroom. Finally. "You got 10 minutes!" I shouted then she hurried to prep herself up. She finished in 8 minutes, which is surprising but I shrugged it off. We rushed to the elevator and went downstairs. "2 minutes 'til 8," I said to Sandy as I looked at my watch.

"Sorry for earlier," she muttered. I looked at her and smiled.

"It's okay, but really, you look like a dead person while sleeping," I blurted, jokingly. She laughed.

"I was so sleepy, I couldn't open my eyes," she responded. I just nodded as the elevator dinged, signaling that we're on the ground floor.

I inhaled sharply as we exited the elevator. I turned to Sandy. "Do I look okay?" I nervously asked as I patted my skirt. I'm just wearing a simple white midriff top paired by a button front denim a line skirt and white sneakers.

She looked at me from head to toe. "You look gorgeous, Aimi," she complimented. I blurted out a "Really?"

"No, you look hideous," she responded with a poker face. I frowned. She laughed. "Of course you look beautiful!" I smiled. "My turn, how do I look?" she took a step backwards to let me inspect her outfit.

I looked at her outfit. She's wearing a white mesh long sleeves cropped top paired with simple denim shorts and white sneakers. "We look like twins," I said.

She eyed her own outfit then mine. She bursted out laughing. "You're right!" she responded.

"You look beautiful," I complimented then she smiled. "Okay, let's go!" she said.

 

 

We entered the restaurant and immediately spotted the boys. It isn't that hard to spot a bunch of korean men, especially when they're seated in 1 huge table. We made our way towards them. Chen is the first to see us, when he lifted his head up just in time to see us going towards them. "Hi Aimi and Sandy!" he greeted and waved his hand at us.

One by one the boys turned towards where Chen is looking at and saw us. They waved. Lay and Sehun greeted.

"Hi Aimi! Hi Sandy!" Lay said. Sehun however, waved frantically and shouted, "Mimi you're here! And oh, hi Sandy!"

I smiled at them. "Hi guys, sorry we're late," I apologized when we reached their table. "Someone's a huge sleeper," I teased Sandy.

"Hey! I'm not!" she replied defensively.

I looked at her. "I'm not saying it's you," I teased. She pouted at me then turned to the boys. "Sorry we're late guys."

Suho spoke up. "It's okay, you two. Now go and let's eat."

"You're really the best, leader," I complimented. I was about to turned around when I remembered something. "i almost forgot. Hello Lay and Sese oppa," I greeted back at them, earning a protest from Chen. "I greeted you first! Why am I not acknowledged?" he pouted.

"Because I'm saving the best for last," I replied while smirking. "Hi Jongdae oppa," I flashed him a smile.

"So I am not the best?" Sehun pouted. What a big baby.

"You all are," I replied. He just continued to pout.

Sandy laughed beside me. "We'll be back guys!" she said and dragged me to the buffet table.

 

I picked my breakfast, which only consisted of bread and fruits. Sandy couldn't have a meal without rice, so she chose fried rice and some meat for her breakfast. We went back to wear the boys are and found that they provided two vacant seats for us. I went to the my seat, and saw that Chanyeol is the one seating beside me. Xiumin is also the one seating beside Sandy. Are they teasing? I sit on my chair and groaned, as I turned to look at my seatmate. "What?" he innocently said.

I hissed. I looked at the boys. "Y'all planned this, didn't you?" I accusingly said.

They shrugged. I turned to Chanyeol and squinted my eyes. "I didn't plan this," he defended.

"Of course you say you didn't," I replied. I turned to my food and started to dig in. I am in the middle of eating my muffin when I felt someone poking my arm. I immediately turned to Chanyeol. "What?" I hissed.

"Don't play innocent. I know you're liking this," he teased. I have the urge to punch him straight in the stomach.

"Don't be so confident. Just because you're my bias doesn't mean I'm giving in to you," I defended.

He smirked. "So that's why you're screaming and squealing over me yesterday?"

I remembered the events yesterday. How did he--? "I did not!" I said, defensively.

His smirk grew and drew his face closer. "I saw you yesterday. You were screaming, 'Chanyeooool! Aaaaaahhh!'" he imitated.

I felt my face burning. "As if I'll do that!"

"But you did. I even saw your banner. It's cute," he teased. I groaned. "Fine." I surrendered.

"I told you making you squeal for me isn't hard work," he smirked, and looked at me as if he won a battle.

"Shut it, you conceited jerk," I growled.

He laughed. "I know you like me talking to you," he teased even more. I felt my face blushing even more.

"Park Chanyeol I swear I'm going to kick your later," I threatened.

"It would be a privilege to have my kicked by you," he laughed. I hit his shoulder lightly. "Hush, I'm eating," I replied and continued to eat. I still feel my cheeks burning. I think he even sees me blushing.

 

 

Breakfast is finished and we're finally going somewhere. As planned, we're taking the boys to a nearby tourist attraction, which is in Tagaytay City. I just hope that there'll be not much fan girls there and I hope the news won't go out to EXO-Ls for the boys to enjoy their last day here. I'm not being greedy, I just wanted them to have peace, and feel like their just a bunch of boys with freedom; out of the idol life. It isn't everyday that they're given this opportunity, so I do hope that they would enjoy their stay here.

We are inside a huge van, in which 11 of us could fit without squishing each other. Sandy, Suho and I are on the front row, Xiumin, Lay, Kai and D.O. are on the second and the beagle line, Chen, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are at the last. We're on our way to our first stop, but the road we're taking is over looking this city's tourist attraction, which is the Taal Volcano so we can clearly see the volcano itself.

"Boys, you see that?" I told them as I pointed Taal. They all looked at the windows on their left and tried to spot what I'm pointing at.

       

"That island with a mountain?" Xiumin innocently asked.

I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, but that isn't a mountain. That's a volcano." I informed, earning a few gasps and cries of astonishment. I feel like a tourist guide. I looked at Sandy, motioning her to continue giving information to the boys.

"That's called the Taal Volcano," she started. I heard different murmurs, repeating the word, Taal. "Yes, Taal. Surrounding that volcano is called the Taal lake," she continued.

"I have a question," Baekhyun blurted, making us turn at the back.

"Yes, student at the back," I joked.

"Can we go there?" he asked curiously. I looked at Sandy and she just shook her head.

"Unfortunately, we can't, Baek. It will take us hours to go there. We don't have that much time," I answered, with a tinge of sadness in my voice. But I can't let them have a gloomy mood just because they can't go there. "But you can come back next time, and I'll be glad to take you all there. And cheer up, there are lots of places to visit here that I'm sure you will all love," I cheered.

"Where are you taking us, by the way?" Suho asked. 

"You'll see," I replied.

_____________

A/N:

Sorry for the late update guys. This will be part 1 of their trip! Part 2 is to be followed. :)

PS. I added Sehun in the beagle line since they said before that he's most likely to be part of it. So yep, I hope y'all wouldn't be confused as to why the beagle line became 4.

Please do comment and subscribe! :)

Follow me on Twitter: @_yeolie