Chapter 4

My Unusual Fangirl Life

I'm currently walking around the humongous swimming pool this hotel has. There were 3 pools, which are all huge but different from each other. It looked like paradise. I wanted to go have a dip but sadly, I don't have a swim suit and clothes with me. I didn't even expected this would happen. To add to that, I have 9 boys trailing behind me. I am going to "baby sit" EXO today.

Good thing I remained in my natural self, that being an advantage since it's now less awkward to talk with the boys, after the nerve wracking introduction earlier. To be honest, I'm not at all nervous around them anymore. Though I'm not quite sure what they think of me. They could see me as some crazy obsessed fan who pushed her parents to produce their concert or who's even willing to baby sit them, well, baby sit is not even the right term to describe the situation I'm in right now. But that's not the case. I would just want to see them as normal people with childish sides and see them as friends, even just for a few days. I know some fans would kill to be me right now and go YOLO, like they might be plotting a scheme to their bias right now. That's just stupid. They will hate you for life.

 

"So, do you wanna go swimming?" I asked as I turned around. I caught Chanyeol and Sehun fooling around, D.O. looking around like a cautious hawk, Chen and Kai looked like they were eyeing someone, and the rest are just in their own world. Good thing no one's here beside us and the staff, because if someone notices, it would be chaos.

"Please," Baekhyun answered.

"Are we allowed to have our shirts on?" As expected, the question was from Kyungsoo.

"I don't think they would allow you, they're kind of strict here," Kai said while pointing at a board where the pool rules are indicated.

"But-" Kyungsoo paused and sighed. "Okay."

"So, let's go swimming!" the maknae shouted.

 

 

Envy. That's what I'm feeling right now. The boys are enjoying the freshness of the water and I'm here, sitting on a pool lounge chair, looking after the boys. I am their fan, not their nanny. Ugh. If only I could join them, then I might not be complaining right now.

Other than that, my fan girl insides are squirming. I may look calm and collected outside, but inside, I'm screaming with joy. How can I not? Before me is a bunch of drop dead gorgeous Korean men who are my idols; my ultimate bias group, even. Everyone in EXO is topless right now, even D.O. who hesitated at first but had no choice but to remove his top, and only wearing swimming trunks. Not only that, they are looking so hot in their wet looks. I'm careful not to drool in front of them and just remain calm. I'll just continue to envy them instead of fangirling. They might think I'm ing over them. I don't want to look like I'm some ert.

 

"Hi."

I almost fell due to shock. I am quietly staring at the sky when some person interrupted my moment. I looked at the culprit. It's Chanyeol. Good Lord. It's CHANYEOL.

I could feel the blood rush to my face as I looked at his gloriness. Goddamnit. So that's what his body looked. I mean, all the memes and fandom jokes for him are saying that he's fat and has a big cute belly that's why he only keeps on wearing sleeveless clothes because he's not confident of his body. Well, the hell not. He's even hotter than Kai. I gulped.

"Uhm, Aimi?" He awkwardly gave a chuckle. Ohmygosh am I caught? Am I staring for too long? Am I drooling?

"Yeah?" I looked at him. So fcking handsome. Save me.

"Are you okay here? You looked lonely."

Yes I am so you better accompany me. Hihi. "Yeah I'm okay. But I do want to go for a swim too." I honestly said.

"Well, why don't you join us?" Did he just-- Oh god.

"I wanted to, but I don't have a swim suit and clothes with me." Keep calm Aimi. KEEP CALM.

"I'll just stay with you here then." He looked at me then smiled.

"Ya, you should enjoy your stay here, don't mind me." I'm actually really lonely. Please stay here. Hihi.

"Won't I enjoy my stay here if I'm with you?" Yep, I think I'm blushing right now.

"Why would you want to be here when you can enjoy swimming there?" I'm surprised that I can pull of a blunt reply when I'm bursting in joy inside.

"You're answering my question with a question. That's illegal." He chuckled. Quit chuckling giant.

"Yeah right. Like when you're lip biting, winking and sticking your tongue out. That's more illegal," I replied without hesitation.

"So you find me cute when I do that huh?" Chanyeol said, clearly amused.

"Hey I didn't say you're cute."

"So don't find me cute when I do this?" Then he suddenly bit his lip ily, followed by him winking with his tongue sticking out and posed a v-sign. I have no words. I looked at him and saw him smirking.

"I didn't say that either." He half-smiled, half-smirked. He deserves to be strangled.

"You're cute." he blurted. Is it legal to punch your bias in the face?

"You're taking advantage of me," I replied.

"When did I do that?" He's smiling again.

"You know I'm a fan."

"Yes you are and you're also cute."

"I never thought you were a flirt." Then he bursted our laughing. "I'm not being funny." I continued, with a poker face on. It's hard to keep this image, with your bias laughing in front of you. A laughing Chanyeol is my favorite Chanyeol. Freaking adorable Park Chanyeol. Kill me nao[now].

"You're something," he said, when he recovered from laughing, which took him for about 5 minutes.

"No, I'm Aimi." I'm still keeping my poker face on.

"I never thought you're corny."

"I never thought I could even speak to you." My fan girl side is showing. NO.

"You are now and to be honest, I'm glad to meet you."

"Are you doing fan service right now? I don't like it." I joked.

"I'm being honest," he stuck his tongue out. Again.

"Please stop doing that." But he did it again.

"Ya Park Chanyeol!" I was about to hit him in the shoulder but he suddenly stood up and started running. We were almost 5 meters apart, he stuck his tongue out again. "You brat." I murmured to myself and started running towards him.

"Be careful not to slip!" I heard Suho's faint voice from behind. I smiled.

 

 

The sun is setting and I am currently inside Suho and Sehun's room, waiting for Suho to finish changing. After swimming, we decided that we should take a rest and just see each other during dinner. I actually wanted to go home and prepare for the company dinner, but Sehun insisted that I should stay first. It's weird that I'm staying in a room which boys stay, and also the fact that they're my idols. Aren't they bothered having me? Or aren't they suspecting that I'm one of those sasaengs who'll take they're underwear and sell it online. But having them inviting me here, I think they're comfortable with me, like I'm their long lost friend or something. It honestly feels good.

"So Aimi, are you my noona?" Sehun suddenly asked, as he plopped down beside me. I'm actually sitting on his bed.

"No, you're a year older than me, Sehun OPPA," I said, emphasizing the word OPPA.

"Now I feel old," he said like he was about to cry. Oh this maknae.

"You're not old, Minseok oppa is," I jokingly said. He laughed.

"You're cool. I like Aeris like you," he stated.

"I actually have the urge to squeal right now, but I can take it," I said while laughing. He chuckled.

"So what do you think of EXO?" he suddenly asked.

"Same as what I've thought of you ever since," I look at him and he has that questioning look in his face. "You're all weirdos." I laughed.

"Ya! You think of us like that ever since?" he asked and I just nodded, still laughing. "Ya how could you! We're all cool and handsome aren't we?"

"Nope, not at all," I jokingly said.

"You're breaking my heart," then he held his chest and acted like he is in pain.

"See? Weirdo!" I exclaimed and we just laughed.

"Who's weird?" Suho suddenly exclaimed. He just came from the bathroom. Then Sehun rushed towards him.

"Hyung! She said we're weird," Sehun pointed at me accusingly.

"Are we not?" Suho said and went towards his bed, leaving a dumbfounded Sehun. "Ya hyung are you siding her? I"m hurt!" He said, feigning hurt. I just laughed.

"So Aimi, since when are you an EXO-L?" Suho suddenly asked.

"Is this an interview?" I laughed. "Since Kai's first teaser."

"Waah," he exclaimed. He turned to Sehun. "She really knows us, Sehun. She knows our weirdness."

"But I'm not weird!" Sehun whined.

"Trust me, you are." Suho said. I'm in tears. Tears of laughter.

 

 

"Aimi, let's go!" My mother shouted from downstairs.

After an hour of chit chatting with Sehun and Suho, I left the hotel to prepare for the company dinner. We are needed to wear something formal so I rushed home to prepare. We're now leaving and I haven't picked shoes to wear. My mother shouted again and I just took my colored wedges to match my dress. I rushed downstairs and went outside, shoving myself in the waiting car. I'm up for another meeting with EXO.

 

The dinner was indeed formal. The executives were all speaking about business, the boys were all speaking professionally, not the funny side I've seen earlier. I was also asked a few questions and good thing I've able to blurt out something that was quite professional. I didn't have the chance to talk again with the boys, only exchanging smiles and glances. But all in all it was a great dinner, but I honestly wished for a less formal one, so I can have to talk with EXO casually.

 

Tomorrow is something I am not looking forward to. It'll be their rehearsals. I'm honestly hoping I could come, but since I'll be attending their concert, I'm not allowed to see the venue beforehand. "You should be surprised when you enter the venue on Saturday," my father said earlier. Oh well, I guess I have to spend my Friday learning more Korean.