Chapter 7

My Unusual Fangirl Life

The lights are out, signaling that the show is starting. I turned my light stick on and so did Sandy. I also made sure to turn on my blinking headband to add light to our silver ocean. I squealed, along with the thousands of fans that are present. Even though I have already met them, my excitement is still there. After all, they're different when they go on stage. Their auras change, and their charisma is over flowing. Their playful sides could no longer be seen. They shift from childish boys to hot handsome men. I'm really looking forward to see them perform live.

As the 2 huge LED split in half, it revealed the 9 handsome men I am crazy about. They really looked different, with their gold blazers and coats, and the white long sleeves they were wearing earlier. To say they look handsome is an understatement. They looked like gods. They're perfect. I squealed again, joining the screams and cheers of my fellow EXO-Ls. I am having goosebumps right now.

Suddenly, the boys jumped from the platform they're standing in and started to perform Overdose. Damn Baekhyun's hip . I joined in singing because fan chants are not enough to release the energy I have for tonight. Everyone is singing along, with screams and squeals mixed in it. I looked at Chanyeol. He's right about what he said earlier. Making me squeal over him isn't hard work. He isn't teasing and just being his idol self but I am definitely spazzing over him right now. Why is he so hot? I looked at Sandy, who is so hyped up she kept on jumping and waving her light stick so hard while singing.

"WE. ARE. E-XO! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!!" I chanted, well, more like screamed my lungs out. I feel like crying. I am so happy.

Their performances continued, as with my squealing. They performed History and El Dorado as their second and third song. The only thing I am hoping for is that Chanyeol wouldn't notice me, which is something unusual for a fan girl to wish. Why would I wish it when he'll just spot me spazzing over him and teasing me when I get to see them after the concert? That would be embarrassing. So I kept my profile low and hidden, as I hide myself in the middle of hundreds of fan girls around me.

Their ment started and they introduced themselves. With the help of the translator, everyone understood what they're saying. It's a good thing that Sandy and I learned Korean. It's a huge benefit to us, since we don't have to struggle to listen to the translator. The concert continued, as they performed Don't Go. They're just wearing the white long sleeves that they were wearing under their gold coats. They looked dashing. And damn Baekhyun, he's really wrecking my bias list tonight. Next song is Playboy, in which I couldn't take my eyes of off the gorgeous giant himself. He may not be much of a good dancer that the others, but damn, he looks hot. I hope he doesn't see me in the sea of people in this section, because I'll receive a huge of amount of teasing from him. I'm frozen in my spot and just can't peel my eyes of off him. The next songs were the ballad ones; Baby Don't Cry and My Answer, which gave me goosebumps all over my body since Suho, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's voices are just cringe worthy I actually feel my knees being jelly.

Another VCR started as the boys exited the stage. I shouted a loud, "WHO IS THAT? WHO'S HAND IS THAT? OH YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE DEAD!" which earned a few laughters near me. I was exaggerating, I hope no one goes ballistic with my remark. Then suddenly Chanyeol appeared center stage, wearing a maroon suit with a long coat. It looked weird, nevertheless, he still looks handsome as ever. He shouted, "Are you ready?" and the crowd, including me, responded with a loud, "YES!" then The Star played. They're good in dancing on those metal thingies, and I do hope no one slips because they're even dancing on the stairs. So much for being a good influence. Kidding. Goodness, Sese's killing me with his gaze. I remembered Sandy and looked at her. She's drooling, not literally, over Minseok. What a very predictable scenario. I turned to the stage again and squealed along with my fellow Aeris.

After Exodus, they played another VCR, which sent me laughing my off. They're acting like elves, making coffee. That doesn't even make sense but well, it's EXO and they look so adorable with their outfit and not to mention their cute shoes with pointy tips. After the VCR, they appeared on stage like they just went through a door, holding different utensils, and even half of a huge coffee bean. They look so cute! They looked even cuter with their Mickey hats. Then came Sehun time, which he made the ChanBaek couple hug. It sent me to the higher heavens, and I think my heart is going to burst. I am a ChanBaek shipper. XOXO played after Peter Pan, and I literally sang the whole song. Then my favorite part came, which is Lucky. Yes, it's my favorite. Why? Because they're literally changing their clothes in front of us and just covered with a huge paper. I shouted a loud, "OHMYGOD PLEASE RIP THAT OFF!" which earned another wave of laughter to those who heard my request. For all I know, they're agreeing with me. Fan girl instincts. After Lucky is 365, which made me focus on Baekhyun, who really looks gorgeous and eye catching. Such bias wrecker, or maybe a rival to Yeol's heart. Who am I kidding? ChanBaek all the way!

They lined up on stage for another ment, which Suho went on talking about Christmas. I mentally face palmed myself for his corny remarks, but that's Suho being Suho. Then Christmas Day starts playing. I waited for the supposed-to-be-Luhan's part, only to be sang by Chanyeol. Ohgod, my bias sings my former bias' parts. I'm melting. This song should be illegal. Too much hip s, I thought I'm going to faint with too much of these. First Snow came next, to be followed by one of my favorites of their ballad songs, Miracles in December.

The concert continued. Another ment started, but only Chanyeol is standing on stage. He's telling how the next song is going to be his solo and that we should prepare for the following songs. Then a slightly familiar song played, which I recalled is Full Moon. I have watched a few months ago from the concert DVD. Chanyeol began to shout, "I say E-X, you say O. E-X," in which everyone responded quickly with a loud, "O!" I am starting to recharge and getting all hyped up again. The next song played, which is Machine and one by one the members appeared. They're instructing us to sing parts.

"When I say, kkok aranaegesseo, you'll say, wanbyeokhan areumdaum," Suho shouted, in which the members also told the fans. "Kkok aranaegesseo!" Suho sang. Then all of the members pointed their mics towards the crowd, urging us to respond. I shouted "wanbyeokhan areumdaum!" at the top of my lungs. Hey, that's my way of showing support. Then Machine started. They let us sang the parts that they taught, and towards the end of the song, Chanyeol stayed at the center of the stage and a huge diamond like structure came down and Chanyeol threw himself in. There are stuff in it which I recognized as DJ equipment. My guess was confirmed when he wore headphones and started playing the next song. It's Drop That. The whole venue turned into a club, as we jumped in our places and bobbing our heads to the beat. It continued on with Let Out The Beast, which really gave a party vibe since they performed with LED lights and lasers. The next song is Run, which freed Chanyeol from the huge diamond DJ equipment. 

The show continued on, with them performing 3 of their hit songs, Call Me Baby, Growl and Love Me Right.

As the concert went towards the end, I realized that I actually forgot the fact that I have met them, and seemed like I've just seen my ultimate bias group for the first time. I cried during the last VCR, which is before they sang Sing For You. It's about the struggles they went through as a group, and being a fan since they were introduced to the world, I found it hard to stop crying as I remember their hardships throughout the years. Good thing the boys did things that cheered us up, so I eventually calmed myself down. As they perform their last song, which is Unfair, I joined in singing while raising my Chanyeol LED banner. I concluded that it's hard to see faces from the crowd when you're on stage because of the lightings, and so I became confident and just did my fan girl thing. However, as the boys roam around the stage, Chanyeol stopped just in front of our area. He's waving at the fans in front of me, and I pray that he won't see me. I did a huge sigh of relief as he left the spot in front of us.

 

The concert is finished, and they just exited the stage. I'm still stuck in between one of their performances. I can't seem to accept that the concert is finished.

 

My phone rang, which shrugged me off from my frozen state. It's my mom calling. "Mom's calling," I said to Sandy then picked up the call. "Hi Mom!!" I cheerfully greeted.

"Hi sweetie! Did you enjoy the show?" I smiled, recalling the event earlier.

"I sure did! I might even have a post concert depression," I jokingly said, although I think I really might have PCD.

"I also think so," she responded then laughed after. "Moooom!" then I joined her laughter.

"So, I called cos we'll be staying at Solaire for tonight. We've arranged the schedules for tomorrow and I hope you and Sandy would like it," she stated. I smiled so wide. Sandy noticed me smiling and mouthed, "What is it?" I mouthed back a "Later."

"Really Mom? Ohmygod!" I squealed. "What about our clothes?"

"Don't worry about that. We've sent your and Sandy's clothes to the hotel. I've already told her mother about it." I squealed. Sandy scrunched her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Okay Mom! Are we going together or we'll just see each other there?" I asked.

"I guess we'll just see each other there, we still got something to do," I have yet to see them today. I'm quite saddened by this. But maybe I'll get to see them later.

"Okay Mom! Take care! I love you," I said.

"I love you too sweetie," she responded then hang up.

I turned to Sandy, who's looking at me like a hawk. I smiled at her without saying anything.

"What?" She said in slight irritation. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she raised her voice. Quite irritated, I see. That's Sandy.

"We're staying at Solaire tonight!" I told her. Her expression changed from irritation to shock then she smiled the widest smile I've ever seen in her face. Then she squealed.

It's so loud that the remaining fans inside the venue heard it and turned to us. I covered Sandy's mouth and said, "Calm down." Good thing she did and immediately looked around her.

"What about our things?" is the first thing she asked after her embarrassing squeal.

"Mom already took care of it. She talked your mom about it too," I stated. She is about to squeal again but good thing I prevented her from doing it.

"Thank you!" she shouted and threw her hands onto me. I hugged her back and mumbled a "You're welcome."

 

 

We arrived at the hotel and immediately went to our room to shower and change. Sandy and I are in cloud 9, still stuck in the concert earlier. It was amazing.

We drifted off to sleep, with happy hearts and amazing memories. Unknown to our sleeping selves, two giants outside our door our actually knocking, hoping to see us before they drift of to dreamland. But those hopes were crushed, and with slumped shoulders, they went back to their hotel room, which is just a few doors away from ours.

__________

A/N:

Well that was long. And it took a few days for me to finish this one. It's hard to form a new plot. I have to think of something original.

And oh, with the Aeris, for those who doesn't know, it's the L from EXO-L. The boys just pronounced it in a korean way and called us that in short. Well, Baekhyun is actually the usual member who calls us that. Suho, on the other hand has his own fan nickname for us, which is Elgis. El from the L of EXO-L and gi from Aegi(this is baby in korean). Corny but cute. Suho, everyone.

And the concert I've written here is a mix from the korean one and the one they performed here in the Philippines. I left the information that Lay isn't present(that's why he wasn't mentioned here), as well as with Xiumin and Kai being injured so they couldn't perform. Just wanted to clarify this in case some of you gets confused.

So, that's all for that long chapter!