Déjà Vu

This Love

“You won't change! You're so annoying!”
Jaebum rolled his eyes at Jinyoung’s words. “Me? You're the one being disrespectful.” He mumbled under his breath. 
“Excuse me? Really? I'm the one being disrespectful? Seriously Jaebum hyung! You're the one who stole my shirt!” Jinyoung’s voice was flaring with anger.
Jaebum sighed. “I told you, it wasn't me! It was Mark hyung! Your shirts don't even fit me! Look at you, you're so tiny compared to me.”
“I'm tiny? Mark hyung is tiny! How dare you say I'm tiny.” Jinyoung huffed.
“That's exactly why your shirt fits him! Because both of you guys are tiny! Seriously Park Jinyoung you're driving me crazy!” Jaebum put his hands on his head. 
Jinyoung looked down, finally realizing that Jaebum was right. But he couldn't let Jaebum win the fight, he would look like a coward if he did. “You're impossible Im Jaebum. Impossible to understand!” 
“Me? Am I impossible? You're impossible, Park Jinyoung!”
Then Jinyoung left the room, leaving Jaebum talking to himself.

Later, in the dorm.
Youngjae smirked when Kunpimook placed a tray of food in front of him.
“Are you sure you can do this?” Kunpimook asked Youngjae with a smug look on his face.
“Of course, I can. The real question is, are you sure you can do this?” Youngjae looked at Kunpimook, as he sat down beside him on the sofa.
Kunpimook rolled his eyes. “I know I can.” He smirked.
Yugyeom walked into the Living Room with a confused look on his face. “What are you guys doing?” He sat down on the sofa in front of them.
Youngjae smiled at Yugyeom. “Well, today when we were in the practice room, Kunpimook was talking about how he can eat more than all of us. And I told him he couldn't, but then he told me he could eat more than me. Of course, I didn't believe him. So I dared him to prove it. He said he and that he would. But as long as I ate with him. So now we're having a contest of who can eat the most.”
Kunpimook turned to Yugyeom with a smirk on his face. “And the best part is that Jinyoung hyung isn't at home. So he can't get mad at us.”
Yugyeom’s eyes lit up. “Really?”
Youngjae nodded.
Yugyeom then realized something. He leaned closer to Youngjae and Kunpimook. “But what about Jaebum hyung?” He whispered as if the walls had ears.
Youngjae was about to take a bite out of the chicken that Kunpimook had brought him, but stopped and looked up with wide eyes after hearing what Yugyeom had said. 
“Don’t worry guys,” Kunpimook spoke was if Jaebum was the easiest thing in the world.
Both Youngjae and Yugyeom turned to look at Kunpimook. 
Yugyeom rolled his eyes. “Yeah, says the one that hyung never gets mad at.”
“Hey! Just because he doesn't get mad at me doesn't mean I'm his favorite.” Kunpimook huffed.
“Yeah, of course, you're not is favorite. It's obviously Youngjae hyung.” Yugyeom beamed.
“I'm his favorite but that doesn't mean he loves me the most! He loves you the most Yugyeom. He does everything for you. He literally gets up from the sofa to get water for you.” Youngjae argued.
Kunpimook sighed. “Guys that's not what I meant. I was trying to say that Jinyoung hyung will be back in a while. And if Jaebum hyung see’s then we can just put Jinyoung hyung in front of him. Get it?”
Kunpimook’s words finally clicked into their heads.
Youngjae gulped “But...what if they start arguing with each other?”
“Nah, Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung love each other a lot. They’re like best friends.” Kunpimook mumbled as he munched on the piece of fried chicken.
“Can we start then? I promised Jackson hyung that I would play soccer with him after this.” Youngjae confessed.
“But why both of you guys at soccer?” Yugyeom scoffed as he picked up an apple from the tray.
“It doesn't hurt to try Yugyeom. Yes, Youngjae hyung we can start. “ Kunpimook replied to Youngjae’s long forgotten question. 

4 hours later.
“Jaebum hyung, please?” Youngjae begged.
“Why do you want to borrow my shirt? I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit you. Go borrow a tiny person's shirt, like Jinyoung.” Jaebum looked up at Youngjae from the sofa he was sitting on.
Jinyoung almost choked on the water that he was drinking. He looked as if he wanted to rip Jaebum’s head apart. But then smiled realizing that the members still believed that they were best friends or something. How could they be so dense? Jaebum hated Jinyoung's guts. And...well...he hated Jaebum with all the cell's in his body. 
“Sure. Youngjae why don't you borrow my shirt, and stop bothering Jaebum hyung?” A forced smiled was plastered across Jinyoung’s face. 
“Yeah,” Jaebum tried smiling, but he couldn't. Even if someone paid him to smile for Jinyoung, he wouldn't. There was one thing he hated more than Park Jinyoung, and that was, smiling for Park Jinyoung. 
Youngjae pouted but instantly smiled. “Hyung can I wear that shirt that Jaebum hyung brought for you on your last birthday?” 
Jinyoung gulped. Truth is, he never wore that shirt. It was really pretty, and to be honest, if some else had gifted Jinyoung that shirt, then he would have treasured it like it meant the world to Jinyoung. But now that shirt was stashed away, somewhere in his closet. “S...sure.”
Jinyoung looked at Jaebum for a reaction. But Jaebum seemed to be too lost in his phone to even notice Jinyoung’s eyes.
~
“H-hyung, what are you doing?” Jinyoung could feel his cheeks heating up.
“Shh. Don't speak,” Jaebum breathed into Jinyoung’s left ear. Sending shivers down Jinyoung’s spine.
So Jinyoung didn't speak, he let himself rest in Jaebum’s cold embrace. At one point he was afraid that Jaebum would hear his thumping heartbeat. 
After a few minutes, which felt like years in Jinyoung’s mind, Jaebum pulled away.
He looked Jinyoung up and down. “What's wrong?”
“No-nothing, it's just that you haven't hugged me like that for a long time,” Jinyoung looked down when Jaebum’s eyes met his. 
Jaebum chuckled, it was cold, yet warm enough to melt Jinyoung’s heart. “Why? Do you really hate the fact that I hugged you that much?” His voice sounded icy, yet it still burned in Jinyoung’s ears. 
“No!” Jinyoung looked up at Jaebum. But then right back down when his warm eyes met Jaebum’s cold eyes. “I mean yes,” He frowned. For some reason, he felt as if he was lying. “Why? Why did you hug me?” He slowly tried looking up at Jaebum.
“Because, I thought someone was about to enter the practice room. And you wouldn't want them to see us fighting. Would you?” Jaebum smirked and leaned closer to Jinyoung.
“N-no never,” Jinyoung tried stepping back. He could hate himself for tripping over at a moment like this. 
Jinyoung closed his eyes, hoping the fall wouldn't hurt. Or something he was even more afraid of, falling on Jaebum. He's pretty sure he'd rather fall on the hard ground, rather than Jaebum.
But the angel's seriously had to be on his side today. 
Jinyoung opened his eyes, thankful that he didn't fall on the ground. He slowly starting moving his hands around. Trying to comprehend what he fell on.
His hands couldn't figure it out, so he decided to smell ‘it’. Only two words to explain the scent, sweat mixed with the faint scent of Cologne. 
“What do you think you're doing? Get off me.” 
It then clicked into Jinyoung’s head that he had fallen on Jaebum. He quickly tried to regain his balance. But couldn't, and ended up fall back onto Jaebum’s chest.
Jaebum sighed, when Jinyoung tried to get up again, but failed. “Stop!”
“Huh?” Jinyoung looked up, to see Jaebum looking down at him with an annoyed look.
“Just stop trying,” Jaebum sighed. “Look, my back really hurts right now, and the fact that you keep falling on me. It isn't helping. Just let me get up, then you can fall on the ground how many times that you want. I won’t stop you.” 
“Oh. Sorry,” Jinyoung looked down embarrassed. “Sure, you can.”
Jaebum placed his hands on Jinyoung’s waist and turned him. Now both of them were lying on their sides. Jaebum sat up and looked at himself in the mirror. He sighed and got up. Walked up to the chair in the corner of the room. He picked up his sweater and walked to the door. But then suddenly stopped.
“Get up and continue practicing. I don't want you lying on the ground all day. Or you can, you know…” He smirked. “Keep falling on the ground. If that's what you like.”
Then silently left the room. But what Jaebum didn't know was that he didn't just silently leave the room, he silently left a mark on Jinyoung’s heart. One that  he couldn't erase, even if he tried.
Jinyoung got up and stared at himself in the mirror. His cheeks were still left with a pink tint on them. He walked closer to the mirror and put his head against it.
“What has happen to you Park Jinyoung? What has he done to you?” His eyes widened when he realized something. “Wait! Don't tell me you have a crush on the leader!”


 

Just a beautiful pic of Jr to lighten up ur day. Because his beautiful face can help all of you lonely people who read Bnior fanfics. Why lonely? Because you ship Bnior so hard. /sighs/ Just like me.

Anyhow(Seokhao), please comment if you liked the chapter. And I'm sorry that I'm so werid. It's called Jikook taking over my brain. 

Does anyone know how I feel? 

Guys please bare with the bad grammar. I promise I am trying to arrange a Beta reader. And Infinexx please do not comment about the grammar.

I will update after I update a one shot that I'm writing, so please wait for the next chapter! 

And I expect all of you 26 subscribers to comment. In my other stories nobody comments. Or else I'm going to PM you until you comment about the chapter! 

And a JB pic to save...Jinyoung from falling? Lolz. 

Lolz. Just ignore me. ;-) 

And a short ending message from my older sister Infinexx, after she read this chapter.

Infinexx:

Fall,

Jinyoung

Fall,

Jinyoung

Fall,

Jinyoung

He's falling down

Fall,

Jinyoung

Fall,

Jinyoung

Fall,

Jinyoung

Please catch him now.

Yup and that's the new duo of Rapmon and Kookie, they would sing this. Want me to continue?

Me: 

Guys please comment if you want her to continue. She probably won't. But hey! It doesn't hurt to try!

;-)