Chapter 7

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and it is already July. They only have 2 weeks preparation before the bid day comes. The student council members are already putting the banners and posters in the hallway. Some are setting up the stage and putting some decorations. Everyone is busy, they are excited and nervous at the same time. They really want to win because of the extra credit.

Jungyeon is inside the gym, sitting at the bench while observing the busy people around her.

“Unnie”

“Hey, Tzuyu.” The tall girl sits beside her.

“Unnie, what’s the update about you and Nayeon unnie?”

“We’re good. We are always practicing. Sometimes at her house, sometimes mine.”

“Good luck to the both of you.”

“Gomawo.” Jungyeon patted Tzuyu’s head.

A minute passed, Jungyeon noticed that Tzuyu is fidgeting with her fingers.

“Yah, maknae. Are you okay? Something’s bothering you?”

“A—aniyo. I’m fine unnie.”

“Sure? You can tell me everything.” She smiled at the younger one.

Tzuyu sigh.

“Unnie, how can you know if you like someone?”

“It’s Sana right?”

“How d---did you know u—unnie.”

“Well it’s obvious, even though you two seems awkward to each other the way you both look at each other’s eyes, there’s something in it.”

Tzuyu bows her head a little, trying to hide her red face.

“Aigoo, don’t need to be embarrass about it. I think Sana likes you too.”

Tzuyu’s face becomes redder. Jungyeon just giggled at the cute sight.

After Tzuyu recovered, she suddenly asked Jungyeon.

“How about you unnie? Do you think Nayeon unnie already moved on?”

“I don’t know. Since her break up was like about 2 or 3 weeks ago? Maybe she still has some feelings to that guy.”

“Don’t give up on her unnie, okay? Nayeon unnie is the person who really needs to take care of. She’s fragile. I’ve known her for about 2 years and I don’t want to see her hurting.”

Jungyeon smiled before answering.

“I won’t give up on her.”

Jungyeon is waiting for Nayeon at the park since they have a practice at Jungyeon’s house but it’s been 30 minutes and Nayeon is still not showing up. It makes her worry.

Why is she not picking up?

It’s 7:30. Jungyeon is already at the park at 4:30.

“Maybe she is already at home? I’ll just go there, but why did she not even text me?”

She stood up and began walking. She didn’t use her car since she likes walking. Jungyeon hums while her hands are on her pocket. She stops her tracks when she saw Nayeon. Ang she is talking to someone, none other than her ex boyfriend. Nayeon grabs Jinyoung’s hands but the guy pulls his hands roughly causing Nayeon to stumble a little. And that’s when Jungyeon runs toward them and punch the guy.

“You piece of , don’t you ever hurt her again!”

“Wtf is wrong with you. And who are you?!” Jinyoung wipes the blood at the corner of his mouth.”

“You do not need to know who I am.” Jungyeon grabbed his collar.

“Listen, don’t come near her again. You already hurt her. So get lost!”

Jinyoung pushed her and smirked.

“Me? She is the one who called me first. Why? Because she is still ing in love with me! Too bad, I already found someone who is much better than her.”

Jungyeon was about to punch him again but Nayeon stop her.

“Stop it Jungyeon!

Jungyeon approached Nayeon but she run away. She looked back at Jinyoung and glared at him before chasing Nayeon.

“Nayeon ah! Stop running!”

Thanks to Jungyeon’s long legs she managed to catch the smaller girl.

“Let go of me!” Nayeon shouted. But Jungyeon didn’t budge.

“Why did you call him? I thought you wanted to get over him! But what is this Nayeon-ah?” Jungyeon asked her.

“Let go of me! Why do you even care!?”

“Answer me Nayeon, why did you call hi--------

“BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM”

And with that, Jungyeon’s grasped to Nayeon’s wrist loosen.

“He cheated on you, that ing cheated on you!”

“Bu what can I do! We’ve been for 3 years! ing 3 years!

“Nayeon, listen. You just have to find someon--------

“What? Find someone bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter