Chapter 4

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon’s POV

Nayeon is my first crush, or maybe first love. Because the moment I saw her on that playground I felt that, I want her to be with me until we grow old together. Because of Nayeon, I become more open about my true self. I like girls more than boys. But the weird thing is, Nayeon is the only girl that I fell for. Even though there are more cute girls than her I still want her. I felt broken when I knew the news about the she left in Korea. I know that it’s the best for her knowing that she needs to recover fast due to that accident. I waited her for about 4 years, but she never came back. So I decided not to contact her anymore, maybe she forgets about me and already happy there. Years passed and I already moved on from her, I also forgot her name. But this happened, I saw a girl in this certain coffee shop. She’s the second girl who makes me feel unusual things, the same feelings that I felt when I first saw Nayeon on that old playground. Maybe destiny really want us to be together, who knows that the girl I met in that coffee shop 1 week ago, will attend the same school I am attending at. And one more thing, she’s my classmate and seatmate. But the thing that made me shocked the most is when I figured out that the Nayeon I just met in the school is the same Nayeon who is my childhood friend. That’s why her name seems familiar so does her surname, because she is the only daughter of Uncle Jeong and Auntie Sooyeon, the Im’s wherein our family’s business partner. I thought that maybe this time I will stand a chance, but no. because she already has a boyfriend. Well, I guess I’m wrong about the destiny. But I can’t help myself for falling again to this girl. For falling again to Nayeon, twice. 

 

“Hyung, seems like you are in your deep thoughts, mind sharing that to me?” Chaeyoung appeared like a mushroom.

“Nah, it’s not important.”

“You are thinking about that pretty unnie, right? I still can’t believe that after 15 years the two of you met again.”

“I know, it’s unexpected.” I said while poking my food.

Chaeyoung moved her face closer to mine.

“But hyung, always remember that she is already taken.”

“I’m not interested in her okay.”

“I thought that you like her since you were still child.”

I was taken a back by what she said.

“How on earth did you know that?!”

“Aha! So I was right, she is your first crush and first love!”

“Yah dwarf, keep your mouth shut okay?”

Chaeyoung just laughed, but after a while her face turned into serious one.

“Hyung, I just want to protect you. I don’t want to see you hurting. Yes, she is your first love, but maybe not your last one. You cannot fall for her again hyung, not when she already has a boyfriend. I bet she doesn’t swings in that way. Look hyung, many girls and boys are dying just to spend a minute talking to you.” Chaeyoung patted my shoulder and leave.

“When did this little cub knew something about love?”

 

“Jungyeon let’s go to the mall this weekend.”

“Okay, but why?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to.”

This squirrel. Jungyeon muttered

Sana and Jungyeon became friends during their freshman year. Sana is struggling in opening a can of soda, then Jungyeon sees her and helped her. Since then they become close, because of a soda can. freaking soda can.

Meanwhile Dahyun, she became friends with Jungyeon when she transferred in JYP University in her 2nd year. She’s wearing a eagle costume when she bumped on Jungyeon. Then Jungyeon asked her why is she wearing something like that and Dahyun answered that she is hiding from her bodyguards. Since Dahyun’s parents are overprotective. But when Jungyeon entered her life, her parents overprotectiveness decreases, maybe Jungyeon is her lucky charm.

“Where are we heading to?” Dahyun asked.

“Library.” Jungyeon answered casually putting her headphones on.

“But whyyy~” Sana whined/

“How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?” Dahyun hissed at Sana.

“You can’t. This is my charm, okay?”

The two of them keep bickering until they reached the library. They are all laughing quietly when Jungyeon bumped onto someone.

“Omo, are you alright? Sorry it’s my fault.” Jungyeon said.

“Jungie?”

“Oh it’s you Nayeon.” Suddenly, I remembered what Chaeng told me during lunch

“She’s already taken.”

“You cannot fall for her again hyung.”

“Yah, Jungie? Are you okay? Yah!”

I snapped out.

“O—ohh, a—ah yeah!”

“I just said that I’m sorry for not joining at you during lunch time, because I am with Jihyo and Tzuyu.”

“It’s okay, they are your friends right? Where are they?”

“Oh they just borrowed some books, they wi--- oh here they come!”

Sana, Dahyun and Jungyeon turned around.

“OMG, you are Yoo Jungyeon right?” the shortest one asked Jungyeon.

“Ne, it’s me. Can I do something for you?”

“Yes! Yes!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter