Chapter 32

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day, Chaeyoung out down her paint brush and palette. She shows a triumphant smile while staring at her artwork. She picks up all the mess in her room before heading to take a shower. Time check 6:00 A.M. The young artist quickly put casual clothes on, dries her hair and put some perfume. She carefully slid the canvas into a black tote bag, grabs her school satchel before heading downstairs for a quick breakfast.

“Good morning my beloved sister.” Jeongyeon greeted her.
“Good morning hyung.” She greeted back. “I’m 18 but you’re still making me a glass of milk instead of coffee.” Chaeyong scratched her head. “Aigoo, you’re still a baby for us Chaengie ah. Come here, sit down and eat your breakfast.” The younger one shakes her head. “I’m in a hurry hyung.” She grabs the glass of milk and chugged it down before putting a toast in . “Gymnasium. 12 in the afternoon. Don’t forget it hyung, you need to support your lovely dongsaeng!” She shouted before heading out. Jeongyeon chuckled at her cute antics; she was interrupted when her phone vibrates.

From: My bunny

Good morning Jeongyeon, eat your breakfast now. See you later xoxo

Jeongyeon smiled, just a simple text from Nayeon it feels like her day is already complete. She was about to reply her when someone calls her. “Ne, Momo yah?” she answered. “Barbie is not okay, can you please pick me up here.” Momo whines. Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows. “Who’s Barbie?” she heard a giggle from the other line. “My bad, I didn’t mention it to you before, Barbie is the name of my new car since it is color pink.” “Ohh, cute name.” Jeongyeon suppressed her laughter. “Okay, I’ll be there, give me 15 minutes okay? Bye Momoring.” Jeongyeon ended the call. She grabs her bag and car key.

“You’re laughing at my car’s name.” Momo pouted. “Aigoo, momoring is sulking?” Jeongyeon ruffled the brunette’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter