- 4 -

Cast My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"and our job, or task, is to only sit here and aid our team's players when needed. remember, always be prepared!" Changsub explains to the small newbie.

 

"Yes sir!" Yeri beams with a salute.

 

"we're only a year apart, Yeri, there's no need for formalities" the latter laughs, patting her head.

 

Kim Yeri, the team's new aid assistant, just transfered to SM High about a month ago. Since she her co-curicculum data from her previous school for a few weeks were not accepted due to the different marking system, she had to apply to a few social activities in the school until she has enough fill-ins to participate the normal activities alongside the other students. (A/N: i actually write this based on my school's marking system LOL RIP THAT ONE FRIEND OF MINE)

 

it was going to be a lot of work, that's for sure and Yeri would be lying if she didn't feel burden. she blames her dad's new office for being too far from home.

 

but that was until the Mr. Choi, the principal of SM High suggested a shortcut for her, that is, to apply as the aid assistant for the school's soccer team. Since the team would be having practise every now and then for almost everyday, it is very crucial for them to get a fill in that position.

 

Changsub, the leader, or the only member in the soccer's aid team really, was almost desperate to get an assistant as he once sadly told the Mr. Choi that its hard to aid alone and he couldn't always be there for the practise for he has his own matters too.

 

Mr. Choi understood, that was why he created the proposal for the newbie and told her that if she agreed, she won't have to be signing in on a bunch of activities.


Yeri was more than delighted to fill in for that position as she too loves aid-ing people and moreover it saves her time.

 

it didn't took Changsub more than 5 minutes to explain the basic necesitties and must have items in the kit because Yeri is already fond of those stuff. Changsub was thankful.

 

"say, where are the team though? the schedule given said that it should be arouns this time after school?" the girl questions as she sets her eyes on the still empty field.

 

"ah y'know how typical jocks are. always fashionably late." Changsub says casually, as if its a normal thing for him, but not badly of them.

 

"ah yes, we also have to be here first just in case the practise starts, right?"

 

"excellent! guess i got a quality assistant aye?" they both laugh this.

 

they continued to chat for a few more minutes before hearing a group of people chit-chatting from afar.

 

"Changsub! Early as always!" Wendy slaps his back which earns her a loud shriek. 

 

"yah! don't do that! and you guys are so late, like always" the latter's attempt to backfire her only earns him a loud laugh.

 

"when are we not late though?"

 

"exactly"

 

"hey Changsub, how's-- oh! and who do we have here??" Jennie came along throwing her arm around the boy's neck. this earns the other players' attention to gather around them.

 

"ah yes, guys, meet Kim Yeri, my new assistant!" Changsub introduces the girl to the team. "she'll be helping me out with the aid-ing"

 

"H-Hi" Yeri says timidly, feeling shrunked among the crowd as all of the players' eyes are on them.

 

silence engulfed them for a few second and Yeri wished the ground would just swallow her until,

"oh well then, Yeri. welcome to the family!" Bomi then cheers and soon the others' followed.

 

Yeri let out a sigh in relief, the team wasn't as antimidating as they look when all of them shook hands with her and some patted her on the shoulder and head (partly because she's short but cute), and some wished her "goodluck!" and "treat us well!".

 

"hold on, where's Seulgi?" Changsub realizes this when no one was chokeslamming Wendy.

 

"why do you even ask?" Coach Kwon replies while chuckling.

 

"oh- oh... yeah.. why did I even ask..." Changsub lets out a breath, looking done.

 

---

 

"one more kiss, pleaaaaseeeeeee-"

 

"that's enough bear, there are patients out there and you're in my working station!"

 

Irene resists to kiss back the pout her girlfriend is giving. 

 

"and aren't you supposed to be practising right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter