- 3 -

Cast My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgom:

BAAAAABBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYSUKWHHASKJCBKAJKASJC <4

 

Seulgom:

<2*

 

Seulgom:

<34*

 

Seulgom:

Gdi NVERMIND THAT IT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE U OHOH

 

IreneBae:

Lol hello to you too :) sorry I just got to check my phone..

 

Seulgom:

How r yewww are you free tmorrow my lof?? <4

 

IreneBae:

Im fine :)) idk yet.. why tho?

 

Seulgom:

DD: I WANT TO SEE YOY I MUSSSS YOU SO MUCHSDF DDDD:

 

IreneBae:

…..seul, we just met last week and its not even half of Wednesday yet

 

Seulgom:

but still! last week’s hugs and kisses aren’t enuf! >:(

 

IreneBae:

Seulgi, im a doctor, i cant leave my schedule as I wish

 

Seulgom:

ITS NOT ENUF I SAID! >:(((((((

 

IreneBae:

:(

 

Seulgom:

oh NONONONONONNOONO WAIT DON’T PUT THAT POUT  ON IM SORRY IM SORRY IMSNOANDR AD IM NOT  THERE TO KISS IT AWAY PLS DUN DO DISSS

 

Seulgom:

babe??

 

Seulgom:

you there??? DDD:

 

Seulgom:

DUN LEAVE MEE I LOVE YOY

 

IreneBae:

about missing me? :(

Seulgom:

NOOOOOO ITS NOT THAT! I JUST- IM- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN D:

 

Seulgom:

fml istg once we’re face2face i’ll pin you hard

 

IreneBae:

Right

 

Seulgom:

Asdkjash just check will yew? :c

 

 

Irene suppresses an incoming giggle replying to her childish yet caring girlfriend. Yep, it’s been 2 weeks since they’ve started dating but they almost never get to see each other despite her occupation, and the latter had just got back to college after a long holiday.

 

They may not get to date for a few, actually they never got to go on a proper date since they both have different slots of schedule.

 

Minus Irene, Seulgi can always get herself injured and run to the doctor but let’s just say that the older one made her do a pledge.

 

‘a single injury on purpose; no kissing for a week’

 

Seulgi was in vain, and still is.

 

“Joy!” Irene calls her assistant from her seat, unbothered to turn around because Joy is literally just next room.

 

“yas mi boss?” the young assistant props her head out from the door while sporting a salute, seemingly in a good mood because her (their, to be exact) new working environment is less stressing now.

 

Yes, Irene had moved. The said doctor was given the offer to run a clinic nearby as a permanent doctor and surprise surprise, so is Joy but still in her own field. It was written in the certificate given that they’re willing to pay them same amount, or maybe a little lesser, of their old workplace.

 

Irene couldn’t agree more, paid a little less but the clinic is also less far and less stressing compared to the rustles and hustles back in the hospital. Plus, she can’t afford having her girlfriend running around the hospital searching for her, having to stay at one place is not very exceptional when you’re working at a hospital.

 

One time, Seulgi burst into a room during an on-going surgery thinking that the wanted doctor was there while shouting “BAECHYYY!”, almost causing the male doctor in charge there to stab the patient’s heart with a scalpel.

 

Well, almost.

 

Luckily for Seulgi and Irene, she managed to escape the scene just before a group of nurses caught her. Irene almost had a heart attack when Seulgi retold her about the atrocious incident with a laugh in between as if it was a joke. At least, they didn’t know they’re dating.

 

“can you check how’s the schedule tomorrow?” Irene huffs as she turns her chair. She’s sleep deprived, it’s been 3 days since she started handling the clinic by herself. It was told that there will be 2 doctors who’ll be running the clinic but Irene never knew or see who the other one is.

 

The one thing that she knows, her dear colleague is currently on a vacation, and is a female. Irene knew that beforehand is because the latter gave her a call just before this week started, but she did apologize to Irene for the sudden leave.

 

Wanting to give the good first impression, Irene just shrugged it off.

 

“but I thought you said she had announced her arrival today” Joy frowns, “you might only get half of the day today” she adds.

 

“oh? oh yeah,” Irene facepalmed herself before fishing out her phone and opens her recent message to reread the message.

 

“Dude, didn’t know you were that tired…” the latter now fully enters the room and rubs her back. “maybe it’s because you haven’t seen your precious bear for a while” she wriggles her eyebrows and Irene feels her phone vibrates just after she smacks the latter by the shoulder.

 

 

Seulgom:

Why are you taking sooooo long I miss YOUUUUUUUuuuUu

 

 

“but I guess you’re right…” the young doctor holds back a blush, as if it was possible, and it didn’t go unnoticed by her assistant who roll her eyes in response, “I know right?” she waits for the latter to finish replying to Seulgi’s message before continuing, “anyway, how come you haven’t got your colleague’s name?”

 

“……”

 

“……”

 

“I honestly think you need some rest.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

It’s been a good 10 minutes and Wendy just can’t stop staring amusedly at her best friend face-locker-ing (LOL) herself, and her constant whining won’t even slow down. She crosses her arms and exhales, wondering how could the person in front of her be the captain of their team.

 

“bear, you’re gonna get tears and maybe some snorts all over your locker, stop wailing!”

 

The statement only made the captain wail louder and slightly hitting her fists on the locker like a 3 years old child whom candy just got stolen.

 

“dude…”

 

“NO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!” Seulgi finally detaches herself from her locker and dramatically face her best friend with slightly watery eyes. “WE NEVER GOT OUT ON A DATE AND VACATION IS OVER! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SEE HER WHEN SHE’S TECHNICALLY BUSY WITH HER OCCUPATION AND-“ she stops abruptly to type something on her phone.

 

“lmao you’re so obsessed” Wendy chuckles looking over the latter, staring intensely on her phone with a cute pout.

 

“no, it’s just…” Seulgi runs her hand in her hair, “I miss her, she’s been really stressed out lately despite the fact that she had moved into a clinic… I just wanted to take her out, but not on a stroll, but just at home and give her as much care as she needs.” She turns to her back and leans on the locker this time.

 

“I just want her to rest…” Seulgi raises her head to look at Wendy and the latter can only sigh as she side-hugs her.

 

“I know Seul, I know…” she pats her head. “guess I didn’t show it the correct way, didn’t I?” Seulgi chuckles and returns the hug.

 

They stayed like that for a moment until Seulgi’s phone vibrates, and in a swift, Seulgi opens the message.

 

Something tells Wendy that it’s not a reply that Seulgi wanted as she closes her eyes and leans her head back with a frown. Wendy is actually happy for their relationship, she finally had someone to pay attention to and vice versa. She’s thankful that it’s Irene.

 

The young doctor always tells her girlfriend not to skip class once vacation is over, to do well at school and her desired sport, and everything positive unlike a few of Seulgi’s exes, they’re only there for Seulgi for attention and of course, her good-looks. But this one got her good, Wendy doesn’t know how Irene does it but Seulgi as a willing candidate, follows her obediently.

 

It’s not like Irene doesn’t give her the ‘love’, it’s just that she rarely shows it but both of them know that the latter is the same as Seulgi, she loves her as much. It got Seulgi going crazy when Irene shows even a slight action of affection, like, pecking her cheeks out of the blue.

 

Madly in love, indeed.

 

“tough luck?”

 

“yeah… wait, our teachers are absent in our last few slots in our schedule am I right??”

 

“uh, yeah why?”

 

Seulgi hastily stands up straight, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter