reviews

SCRIPTED [REVAMP] | APPLY CLOSED
do not change the size 500*240

REVIEWS

replace with face claim 100*100

Nam JImin : chosen

Hi everyone! This is my girl, Nam Jimin. Her fc is Choi Yoojung, her love interest is Rocky aka Park Minhyuk from astro and she gets the chance to date iKON's Donghyuk on the show! If you want to learn more about her, just click her name it and will lead back to my application. I can't wait to see who else will be alongside Jimin in the show!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

BAEk HYUNJAE : ACCEPTED

Hi there Andrea! First off, thank you so much for being my first applicants! The password is a combination of their name so like hyunjae and hanbin could be hanjae or something like that. For the app, I like that they bond over Mickey and Disney. All I need is your ship name and you'll be good! 

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

Hayashi NAomi : ACCEPTED

Hi Miki!! Thank you so much for applying! First, I love that you've used Mina as a faceclaim. Also that her and Jin are #relationshipgoals. The only problem with your app is something that's my fault as I thought I explained this but I guess I didn't. All the girls are actresses but posing as normal girls who ended up getting the job. So a few minor jobs where they weren't really in the spotlight are fine but nothing where someone could regognize her as an actress. So you can't mention your CEO in your interview. Sorry about that! Just fix that and you'll be set!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

NAKAJIMA CHIKAKO : ACCEPTED

Hi Rin! Thank you for applying! I see you used Sana as your faceclaim which makes me happy because I adore Sana. I also love the little triangle going on with Wonwoo and Taehyung. There wasn't I saw needing fixing so you're good!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

MA SEOL : ACCEPTED

Hi MoMo! Thank you so much for applying once again! I really liked Seol and I don't know why but "blame the ahjummas" made me laugh. I also loved the scene requests! There wasn't anything i saw that needed to be fixed so your good! 

 
replace with face claim 100*100

KONG SHIM: ACCEPTED

Hi Jacy thank you so much for applying! I really loved your app and I was so happy to see my girl! I also really liked your story line and I saw nothing that needed fixing. You're all good, thank you!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

JEON CHANGMI : ACCEPTED

Hi Cass! Thank you so much for applying! If I could find a way to have Leo have a kid in each episode I would because I love seeing him with kids. For your app, I really liked it and saw nothing that needed fixing. Thank you!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

NAME : STATUS

review goes here