cheatsheet & application

SCRIPTED [REVAMP] | APPLY CLOSED
do not change the size 500*240

CHEATSHEET & APPLICATION

1 : plotlines

I mentioned this briefly last chapter but i'm not forcing you to pick one of my plotlines and you can use them freely and tweak them however you'd like. There is no limit to how many people can be accepted with the same plotline as long as they're different. That being said, I've used I'm New as a heads up. You can still use this plotline, but I'd suggest looking at my example to make sure yours is different from mine. 

2 : girls

I'll be choosing four girls to be in this story and I plan on being in it as well, so there will be a total of five girls who particpate in the show. If i can't decide, I might add another girl for the sake of the show but she'll be more of a background character. We'll see! For a face claim, i'm allowing anyone from idols to ulzzangs to actresses! Just make sure the fc fits with your character is all I ask.  Choi Yoojung from IOI is taken as fc.

3 : boys

You can have a love interest outside of the show if you want but its not required. Also, you can choose to end up with your on screen bf if you want (if you have a bf outside the show). And if you choose the "not out" plotline you can even give her have a gf (oc or an idol). Groups you can choose from: GOT7, iKON, Seventeen, BTS, Infinite, ASTRO. I'm familiar with a bunch of other groups so feel free to ask about other groups if you're really set on choosing someone else. Just know that you're chances of being chosen are greater if you choose one of those six mentioned! An idol can be chosen twice. Once as an tv boyfriend and once as a real life boyfriend. Astro's Rocky is taken as a love interest & Kim Donghyuk from iKON is taken as a tv love.

4 : lifestyle

As far as age, 17 is the youngest you're character can be. Also I know they are playing a couple but try to keep the resonable. Nothing more than 4 years, please. Having idol siblings is a no as these are supposed to be lucky fans who are essentially nobodies. When it comes to the background and personality i'm all about quality over quantity.  Password: what you want the ship name to be for your on screen couple. If I left something out or you're confused about something let me know so I can add it to here and help you out! 

5 : EXTRA

like mentioned above using those above will increase your chances of being chosen. using twice, lovelyz, oh my girl as fc's will also inrease your chances of being chosen. finding a way to include my character into your app will also get you bonus points. creative apps and apps that make me go "ooh drama" because I like complicated love pentagon type stuff would be great just saying. That's all!

source code : turn in : example