Nice view... *wiggles eyesbrows*

Caramel macchiato 카라멜 마키아토

hello! ^^ IM BACK *stretches arms out dramatically* LOL! 

 


The next day at school was somewhat normal except for the fact that almost every student caught the Monday blues. The weekends had passed and now it was homework time.

 

Jemi had her hair up in two side braids and she was wearing her spectacles. She looked really cute. And nope, she didn't get those glasses from studying... She got them from those overnight Starcraft battles with mihae.

 

Mihae was short sighted too but she wore contacts. The diva will never allow anything to affect her beauty.

 

Jemi rode her pale yellow bicycle to school. It had a woven wooden basket in the front with a pink ribbon and had been a present from her deceased grandmother.

 

"bye aunt!" Jemi yelled, stuffing her strawberry muffin into and grabbing her white furry bag pack, slipping on her shoes at the same time.

 

Rushing to school is already something she does everyday. She quickly got on her bicycle and rode to school, picking up her morning coffee on the way.

She rushed to her locker to take out her books and as she did so, screams and squeals sounded out in the hall way. Infinite was here. Jemi didn't even bother looking up like she used to do. She was used to seeing them around the school.

 

They were just humans and maybe one of them, woohyun, a jerky player. she didn't know about the rest of infinite though, and she was pretty sure she didn't want to.

"Jemi ah, tomorrow is valentines day! What are you going to wear to school? Finally the day where we can stop wearing these boring uniforms!" mihae squealed excitedly, catching up with Jemi at her locker.  

"molla. Maybe one of the things you bought for me?" Jemi replied, scrunching up her pretty face.

"well, I'll go over to your place today to help you pick out an outfit! We're going to dress to impress tomorrow! When was the last time you got a secret admirer anyways huh, old Jemato?" mihae teased, smirking and poking jemi's side.

Jemi started squirming. "I know I know! U always get tons of admirers! No need to rub it in!"

"I'm going to make sure you get one this year! You're just an unpolished gem! Once I'm done with you, you'll be super pretty!" mihae chuckled as the bell went off.



The whole day was bad bad bad! Jemi was thinking too much about who to give a present to on valentines tomorrow. She got picked on in history class and fell asleep in math.

 

And she didn't even manage to find a single guy in her school that she actually likes enough to give chocolate to despite thinking for so long! Her math teacher was telling a lame joke to the class to make them a bit less bored.
 


"what is brown and sticky? A STICK! Get it?" and he guffawed and the rest of the class laughed awkwardly. Jemi was nodding asleep and she accidentally hit her head on the table just when her teacher finished the joke.

 

She got it bad. Her teacher misunderstood her meaning of hitting her head on the table and thought she felt his joke was lousy. Well, it is but no one is allowed to say "lame!" to him or show any signs of it.

She was half dead by the time school ended.

*******************

Mihae was hugging Jemi's waist as she rode her bicycle home. They were both chatting and laughing so hard that they didn't notice where the bicycle was going. "Jemi ah! Look out!" mihae cried, wincing and preparing for the impact.

 

Jemi whipped her head around, only to see her bicycle heading diagonally for a cafe. The cafe she always went to in the morning. She screamed and was so shocked that she totally forgot about the brakes.

 

She quickly used her feet to slow down the bike, but she was not quick enough. Just as she was nearing the cafe, the door swung opened and hit her bicycle, causing both the girls to fall backwards due to the impact. Hard. On their bums.

They were rubbing their bums trying to ease the pain when a ty laugh sounded out. Followed by a "oppa! Waegurae?" and a deep chuckle. Woohyun again.

 

But this time, he was with a different girl. It wasn't that brown haired beauty anymore. This girl is pretty too, but she had black straight hair. Jemi looked at her best friend and frowned at what was coming.

 

She knew her best friend too well. "three.....two....." Jemi muttered, slowly wincing as she counted down. But the outburst came faster than Jemi expected.

 

"YAH!!!!! ARE YOU BLIND? WE FELL BECAUSE OF YOU AND THERE YOU ARE JUST FLIRTING, TOTALLY IGNORING OUR POOR BUTTS?!" mihae exploded. ".....one." Jemi finished counting.

Woohyun raised a brow at the fallen bicycle. He then looked at the fuming girl who was still on the ground, yelling at him. "nice view." he smirked and Jemi blushed, immediately standing up.

 

Mihae just yelled louder at him, ignoring her short skirt that was flipped up. She opened her legs wider unconsciously and glared at him. Woohyun smiled wider, enjoying the interesting view.

 

The girl beside woohyun then whined. He chuckled and whispered something to her, walking off and ignoring the two girls on the ground. The girl giggled and hugged his arm tighter. 

 

His foot steps got slower and he suddenly turned around and said "why would I even care about your butts? There are nicer ones out there. And you wouldn't have fallen if you concentrated on the road and which direction your heading."

 

he turned back again, holding a hand up and shouting "I've enjoyed the view! Thanks underwear! And yours are cute, ducky underwear! See you, grandmas!"

 

Jemi blushed and bit her lip in embarrassment, pulling at the hem of her skirt. She was "ducky underwear". Her cheeks turned a bright pink while mihae yelled once more.  

 

A deafening "YAH!!!!!!! Who are you calling a grandma?!" resounded throughout the streets, attracting the attention of the passers-by.

 

Lol!!! i dont know what to put for the title!! xD sounds super y right? :P