the guy behind the wall

Caramel macchiato 카라멜 마키아토

 

He raised an eyebrow and smirked, looking at her up and down. He then  snorted and took the bag. 
 
He opened it and cursed, realizing what was going on once he saw the thing inside. 
 
But he didn't know what to do. nobody else is supposed to know that he bought that for his second girlfriend out of school. His reputation will be ruined if anybody was to find out. Not to mention how angry his other senior class girlfriend will be!
 
This was the only way out. He looked at the shy girl in front of him and decided to put his plan into action.
 
By now, a big crowd has gathered. He smirked once again and threw the bag on the ground with a lot of force. The disgusting purple thing came tumbling out.
 
Jemi's eyes widened. She looked up at his eyes and unconsciously shrank back when she saw his face.
 
"ha! So miss quiet girl was a ert in disguise huh?" he spat and picked up the purple thing, narrowing his eyes.
 
"hinting that I should do it with you?" he scoffed, his voice dark and deep. "oh the things one can do when they are desperate!" he yelled, and threw the purple thing at Jemi. 
 
Jemi whimpered, falling backwards on the lockers, rubbing her face where she got hit.
 
The crowd burst out laughing at Jemi's plight. Woohyun his lips and it with thumb, biting his bottom lip as he turned his back to her. The infinite members didn't even blink twice after seeing what had happened.
 
Sunggyu placed his hand on woohyun's shoulder and stared at Jemi for a long time. Jemi's hurt filled eyes stared back. And for a moment, she thought she saw something else in his brown orbs other than the emptiness it normally held. But she brushed it off as soon as he walked off with infinite behind him.
 
"another one got rejected! Woohyun oppa is still ours!" a girl cheered as infinite walked off. "omg who does she think she is to confess to our oppa?" another girl laughed.
 
Mihae stuffed her phone in her pocket, with the lens of the phone camera peeking out of the pocket, not even bothering to stop the video. She walked up and gave the girl her deadliest glare and went to help Jemi.
 
"Mianhe Jemi ah... Kwenchana? I never knew that this would happen..." Jemi weakly smiled and shook her head. She slid down the locker and fell on the floor. 
 
They both sat in silence as the crowd dispersed after hearing the bell. Mihae, being Jemi's best friend, knew that today was a day they had to ditch classes.
 
The corridor slowly became empty as she hugged her knees and looked at mihae. "why was he so angry? So angry that he just humiliated me in front of the whole school on valentines?" 
 
When mihae didn't reply, Jemi hugged her knees even harder and rubbed the bruise that was starting to form on her cheek. 
 
Woohyun had threw the thing at her with pretty much force. He was so strong that mihae wasn't surprised a bruise was appearing.
 
Just then, someone extended a hand. Jemi and mihae looked up in surprise, only to see woohyun himself. 
 
Mihae's eyes narrowed. "what. The. Hell. Are you doing here?!" she whispered angrily. 
 
"dude, chill out! I'm just here because someone forced me to come and bring you to the nurse!" he frowned, impatiently pulling Jemi up from the floor and dragging her off behind him to the nurse's office, ignoring her pleas to stop.
 
"yah! If you are going to hurt her again then I suggest YOU let ME take her there! Go play with your s, pretty boy!" mihae ran up and stopped him, gently supporting Jemi and rubbing her red and sore wrist. 
 
He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. "oh my pleasure!" he grinned and walked off.
 
Mihae rolled her eyes and took Jemi to the nurse's office. The whole trip there was silent as Jemi was in thought and mihae was muttering curses under her breath.
 
++++++++++++++
 
Jemi sat on the hard blue leather bed. Lots of things where running through her mind at the moment. 
 
*Why did woohyun get so angry? What did I do wrong? Desperate? What bad deed did i do to get called desperate? Does woohyun know how much my cheek is hurting right now? Did woohyun know how hard it was to raise my head when practically the whole school was watching and laughing at me? Probably not. He is the kingka after all. But still, why me, woohyun?* 
 
Her eyebrows furrowed unconsciously and when mihae arrived with the nurse, she chuckled at the sight.
 
"okay Jemi let's get you checked out. How did you get the bruise? Were you saving another animal?" the nurse smiled "I remember when you got one giant one from getting the cat out of the tree!" Jemi grinned sheepishly at the memory.
 
"I wish i got hurt because I did something so heroic....but nope... I kinda got... Dissed.... In front of the whole school... One of the kingkas threw something at me..." Jemi stuttered and lowered her head, sighing.
 
The nurse frowned and mihae patted Jemi on the shoulder. They both knew life would be hard for Jemi once she became involved with the kingkas. Whether in a good way or not.
 
"come on, don't think about it too much. Let's go on a ice cream roll later on okay?" mihae winked. Jemi grinned in reply, knowing exactly what she meant. They weren't exactly the "goodies" in the school. Sure, they did well in class and were nice to the teachers. But that doesn't stop them from being playful!
 
"don't expect me to go easy on you now that you are hurt, Jemato...!! GET READY TO SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE MIHAE!!!" mihae bellowed after jemi's bruise got patched up and started tickling Jemi all over. 
 
"last one to the fence must pay for the ice cream!!!" mihae yelled out last minute when Jemi was rolling on the floor from the laughing and quickly ran off. 
 
Jemi frowned and ran after her. "you CHEAT!!" she shrieked while chasing mihae, replying with her own angry growl when she heard the tinkling laugh coming from mihae's mouth.
 
They ran to the fence and swung themselves over it with ease, their laughing not ceasing at all. Everything seemed perfect to them, but they were too happy to notice the person hiding behind the corner of the school building.
 
"I'm glad to see you smile Jemi... Don't you know how worried you got me back there?" he whispered and smiled softly, turning around to go back to class.
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
oohh~~ you got two admirers! ^^