hardcore shopping

Caramel macchiato 카라멜 마키아토

Happeeefan   here! ^^ Woohyunnie is going to appear here!! you know, i was on youtube and i saw a video on his abs... D: *squeals, spazz, faints, dies* and he was still super shy about it! :D By the way, I GOT MYSELF A POSTER!!! AINT IT CUTE..... XD Thanks to Bluembraces~ <3 she was really nice about it and i really love the product! ^^ you!! go check her out now!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Time flew past and the sky started to get dark. "you know, we should go to your place now. And in the morning, I am so going to bring you to the mall for some hardcore shopping" "what about my morning coffee, mihae? You know I can't live without it." "you and your coffee!" "pwease....??" Jemi clasped her hands together and took out her secret deadly weapon -- AEGYO. "pweety pwease with a super ultra gigantic juicy succulent beautiful wonderful amazing sweet cherry on top??" Jemi then used her puppy eyes and blinked with her long lashes, pouting cutely at the same time.

"NONONONONONO!! Don't you use that on me! I SHALL NOT GET AFFECTED BY IT." mihae quickly covered her eyes with both palms and shook her head wildly. jemi chuckled and imitated her while singing " I whip my hair back and forth!" mihae heard it and was just about to yell at  Jemi when Jemi suddenly switched back into "aegyo mood". Mihae then realized that she had uncovered her eyes. "AHHHH!" mihae yelled, wanting to close her eyes again but at the same time not wanting to peel her eyes away from the amazingly cute Jemi. Jemi saw her hesitate and added a new action -- body wiggling.  Mihae winced at the over powering cuteness and finally nodded. "WHEEEEEE!!" the other girl happily said and ran around the house, up and down the steps and almost crashing into a maid who were carrying expensive shoes from Italy that were delivered to mihae. Only God knows what mihae would do to Jemi if those shoes she had specially picked were ruined. The diva's life consisted of designer shoes, bags, clothes, and hats. Ruining those shoes would be just as good as running across a 4 lane road in the city blindfolded.

*************************

That night was a night of pure fun. (hey hey hey....don't be gross! I'm sorry, I know how gross it sounds but... Let's not allow your mind to get distracted, shall we? ^^ ) the girls spoke all night long.

"so, enough with the bratty queenkas in school! Those girls are just out there to flatten everyone's self esteem. They buzz like bees around Infinite! I don't even see what's so great about infinite anyway! They're just a bunch of narcissistic jerks who thinks that peoples' personalities are equivalent to their looks! Dude, I admit i'm pretty but just look how wonderful a person I am! My personality is far more perfect than my beauty!"  "perfect? Is that a pot calling the kettle black? Whose the narcissistic one here? Hmm, I wonder if it is that little princess in front of me... She seems to be spewing lots of self praise!" Jemi guffawed again at the look on mihae's face after hearing what she had just said. Feeling mihae's murderous glare on her, she quickly changed the topic, looking at her nails, trying to make it as casual as possible.

"sososososososososososo??? How's your love life? You gotta update your bestie right?" Jemi squealed and rested her chin on both her hands, lying on the ground and kicking her legs, her eyes twinkling with anticipation. "hey hey hey, dont look at me like that. I've told you, I hate guys. That is not going to change." "stop being such a stubborn piece of poop. You haven't told me why you hated their guts yet. What's so bad about them anyway? They are just like us. Humans." "heart breakers,liars, jerks, flirts, asses....yup. These words fit them so much more than the word "human"." "are they that bad?" the innocent Jemi frowned. And mihae nodded, a grim look on her face. She then went into a dramatic and great story of her heart getting played and how she was so naive as to believe his promise and in the end almost died of a heartbreak. Supposedly, she cried so much her maid had to change her bed sheets every night. Jemi innocently took it ALL in, not even noticing how impossible it is for someone to cry so much that their whole queen size bed blanket can get wet. Mihae was obviously over exaggerating.

"he then left me, and I never saw him again.... My promise broken... my happiness gone... my devastated future!!! All ruined by that stupid idiotic moronic boy!" mihae ended just as dramatically as she had started. She sniffed and glanced at Jemi, whose expression haven't changed ever since she started the story. She scowled and wiped her "tears", returning to her diva self. "shoes it is!  And maybe some gucci bags too. Hmm, or is Chanel better? I don't know. Either would be better than your old dirty disgusting white bag that has already long changed it's color to grey! Soon black!! Maybe Prada would be better.... After all, they do have a rather impressive collection of designs...hmm...you need clothes too... Some that aren't too childish..." mihae rattled on about their hardcore shopping trip tomorrow. Jemi's tummy grumbled and she suddenly realized how hungry she was. She rubbed her tummy, mumbling "poor little starving tummy. Let's get some ice cream~!"  and sneaked out. A few Seconds later came a yell "JEMATOOOOO!!" followed by a match of intense catching.

**********************

Mihae wasn't joking when she said hardcore shopping. Jemi was already tired from walking and holding the paper bags. Every single store they went to, she had to try on more clothes than her fingers and toes could count! She had to model in front of mihae for I have no idea just how many times and the diva is just so hard to please! One red dress, one off the shoulder top, one toga dress, one strapless shirt, one floaty skirt, one bubble dress, one high waisted blue shorts with white polka dots and a ribbon, one black revealing tight y dress, killer high heels, 3 inches T heels, flats with animal prints, flats with ribbons, flats with animal prints and ribbons, black leather bags, grey sling bags.... She tried more than all of these! She was even forced to buy some spicy, lacy, lingerie! She had absolutely no idea what to do with those. She already had tons of colored ones! And each time the diva decided to get something, she would just use her card! Poor Jemi stumbled around with all the heavy shopping bags in her hands while her diva best friend sashayed in front, her finger on her chin looking deep in thought. "mi...mihae, can you help -- AHH! MIANHAEYO!" Jemi was about to ask mihae for help when she accidentally bumped into a couple while struggling with the bags. All her bags fell and so did that of the couple. " YAH! Watch where you are going!" that snappy voice sounded mildly familiar. Jemi looked up and saw the deep beautiful eyes of woohyun glaring back at her. "jagiya, that idiot pushed me so hard that I think my ankle is twisted!" the females beside woohyun said, acting horribly sweet and pouting in an exaggerating manner. Woohyun smirked and put his arm around her thin waist, his fingers sliding over her s on purpose. "come Krystal, i think I know just the thing to make you feel better. How about I take care of you at my place?" Krystal giggled and turned to face woohyun, her knee rubbing his little guy "accidentally". They then started to kiss passionately -- woohyun randomly picked up the plastic bag nearest to him thinking it was his and hugged her body to his, walking off to the lift lobby where they could have more privacy, not breaking the kiss at all. Jemi wrinkled her nose in disgust at the public display of affection. "jerk. One word. And maybe I shall add another word: player." mihae popped out from behind Jemi and whispered in her ear, giving her the shock of her life.