Extension.

Oh, my fairies!

 

'She's opening her eyes..!', Namjoo gasped softly. 'Are you awake, Eunji?', Bomi asked while touching Eunji's face. 'Ah...', Eunji groaned slightly as she felt dizziness. She gave a faint smile to them, signalling that she's okay. 'Thank God you're alright..', Bomi hugged Eunji. Seconds later, the doctor came in and told them to leave as Eunji needed to rest. They obliged and left the room. 

'Is she okay?!', Sunggyu asked frantically. They gave him a soft nod. Hoya heaved a sigh of relief. 'When will she get discharged?', Sunggyu asked the doctor as the doctor came out of the room. 'Her injuries are not too serious, you can get discharged tomorrow night.', the doctor smiled and left them. Their teacher told them that they had missed the train back to Seoul and can only leave tomorrow night. They understood.

They all got back to the hotel. Hoya told them that he left something behind and went back to the hospital. Actually, he only wanted to keep Eunji company.  

Hoya sneaked into Eunji's ward and sat on chair beside her bed. He gazed at her face affectionately. His hands lifted as they carrassed Eunji's forehead and bangs. Hoya leaned in slowly and kissed Eunji's forehead softly. 'I love you..if only I can tell you these three words when you're awake..', Hoya whispered. His eyes started drooping and soon, he fell asleep with his arms crossed, on Eunji's bed.

'Hey shall we go for a swim?! Since we won't be going back till tomorrow night!', Yoseob suggested. 'Might as well! Since there's notthing much to do!', Chorong agreed. They then went back to their rooms and and agreed to meet up after changing to their swimsuits. 

'Hayoung ah! Are you following us? Since you can't swim..but you can just follow us and play with the water or something!', Yookyung said to Hayoung. 'I don't know..hmm..okay then I think I'll go! Since I don't want to be alone in the room!', Hayoung said. 

They reached the pool and started swimming. The guys hadn't reach yet so the girls decided to start swimming by themselves. 

Naeun opened her eyes while swimming in the pool and got a rude shock when she saw a pair of eyes staring at her underwater. She started to choke and the owner of that pair of eyes quickly helped her head reach the surface of the water. Naeun rubbed her eyes and open them only to see Myungsoo's giggling face. 'Yah! You almost made me drown you know!', Naeun said as she slapped Myungsoo's arms. 'Okay okay..Don't pout! You don't look nice when you pout.', Myungsoo lifted Naeun's chin and pinched her face softly. 'So are you gonna dump me if I pout?', Naeun continued pouting. 'Hmmm..maybe?', Myungsoo teased Naeun. Somehow, he loved to make Naeun pissed with him. 'Hmpf!', Naeun pushed Myungsoo away and she swam off. 'Yah Naeun!!', Myungsoo shouted and caught up with up, grabbing her waist. Naeun turned her body and Myungsoo tickled her under water. Their eyes met while they were tickling each other. Naeun's eyes shifted to Myungsoo's lips. Myungsoo, again, started to lean in when Naeun hardened her heart and splashed water onto him. She then swam off again. 'Yah!', Myungsoo shouted. 'Not again..', he thought to himself.

 

PS:

Hi! Sorry for this short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer. Hehe. :D 

Omg..is BOAF gonna end soon..? And doesn't that means that there'll no longer be PinkFinite interactions broadcoasted on TV anymore? THOUGH I KNOW THAT THEY'LL DEFINITELY HAVE INTERACTIONS BTS BECAUSE THEY ARE NEIGHBOURS. hehehehehe.But still... ;/