Last day.

Oh, my fairies!

Eunji slowly opened her eyes. She sat up on her bed and stretched to only see Hoya sleeping with his hands folded, on the bed. Eunji could feel her heart thumping but a sweet smile slowly crept up on her lips. She ruffled Hoya's hair gently and traced his facial features with her fingers. She retracted her hand when Hoya's eyes shot open. 

'Oh, you're awake!', Hoya said. 'Yeah..why are you here? Where are the rest?', Eunji asked, with her heart still thumping. shyly. 'They got back to the hotel to rest, I didn't feel like leaving you alone so...', Hoya said as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. Eunji blushed like a little girl. 'Go back to sleep, we'll come and fetch you tomorrow as we'll be leaving Jeju tomorrow night.', Hoya said as he tugged Eunji into bed. Eunji nodded her head obediently and went back to sleep peacefully. Before Hoya left the ward, he turned back and whispered, 'Good night, Eunji. Sweet dreams.'. Hoya closed the door gently and left the ward. 

Morning came fast and soon they were all dressed and prepared to head to the hospital to fetch Eunji. 

'Woohyun ah! Can you send me home later?', Minyoo clinged onto Woohyun, trying to pissed Chorong off. Woohyun swept Minyoo's hands from him and pulled Chorong to him. 'Listen Kwon Minyoo. I'm officially attached now. This is my girlfriend, Park Chorong.', Woohyun said and pecked Chorong on her cheek. Chorong smiled sweetly and blushed. Minyoo stared at the two lovebirds with disbelief in her eyes. She rolled her eyes at them and said, 'Tsk. It's fun ruining things for the both of you during this trip. I'm sure you two won't last long. Have fun together.', Minyoo said sacarstically and dragged her luggage off. Chorong stuck out her tongue at her backview and giggled. 

They reached the hospital to get Eunji. 

'Eunji ah! are you feeling better?', Bomi asked Eunji when they reached the ward. 'Yep I'm feeling fine now! But...the scar over here..', Eunji sulked as she pointed to the small scar on her forehead. 'Oh no...But it's not obvious! Don't worry! You can cover it with your fringe!', Bomi comforted Eunji. Eunji smiled and hugged Bomi. Her eyes met with Hoya and thanked him for his company yesterday, through her gaze. 

Finally, they got on the train and made their way back to Seoul.

On the train, Naeun and Myungsoo sat together. Naeun rested her head on Myungsoo's shoulder and Myungsoo rested his head on top of Naeun's head. Woohyun saw them like that and nudged Chorong. 'Chorong ah, shall we behave like them?', Woohyun pointed to Naeun and Myungsoo and cheekily smiled. Chorong pinched Woohyun's cheek and rested her head on Woohyun's shoulder. 

The other singles couldn't stand them and all of their goosebumps started popping out. 'At this point of time, it really to be single!', Eunji pouted . The girls laughed and patted her head. 'Eunji ah, if you want, you can rest on my shoulder!', Sunggyu rushed to Eunji and sat on the empty seat beside her. 'Woah hold on Sunggyu. Eunji will lie on my shoulder.', Bomi said cheekily to Sunggyu and shifted Eunji's head to her shoulder. The guys all laughed at Sunggyu, saying that he lost to a girl. 'Yah....', Sunggyu sulked and went back to his seat.

They finally reached Seoul. After saying goodbye, they went home respectively. After all, they still had school the next day.

The girls reached home, unpacked their stuff and washed up. They all laid on the living room floor and chatted. 'Don't you guys think that everything is going a little too smoothly? You see, no one had lost their senses during our trip..', Yookyung voiced out her thoughts. Eunji looked down guiltily. 'Girls...I have a confession..', Eunji said. The girls all sat up and looked at Eunji. 'Don't tell me you're attached too?!', Namjoo exclaimed. 'Lol what no!', Eunji shook her hands frantically. 'Then...?', Chorong asked. 'I..actually...lost my sense of touch during the trip..', Eunji confessed. 'What?!', the girls all burst out at the same time.

 

PS:

Hihihi. Sorry for not updating as frequently anymore.. >< 

 tumblr_lxby4tpWfm1qdyegwo1_500.png

Look closely at this photo and you'll realise that the person lying down isn't Woohyun.....it's EUNJI BABY.

I LOLed SO HARD AT THIS. I MEAN LIKE HEY. The editor's photoshop skills are beyonamazing okay!!!!!! Though I would prefer HoJi, this photo is still DAE to the BAK.

I found this picture from tumblr anyway. It's not mine and I have no intention of claiming credit for it.

OHH. This week has been an awesome week for A Pink, Pinkpandas and PinkSpirits!!! Firstly, our beloved A Pink won their very first music show award on M!Countdown! Then, we'll be having PinkFinite interactions on next week's BOAF!!!!!! Like a wheeeeeeeeee. *flies to the mooon*

Oh and do not forget, Idol Athletics Championship, Infinite and A Pink are both participating!! So let's all hold hands and pray for more PinkFinite interactions to be coming our way. 

OHHHHHH one last thing. Will you all like to guess which PinkFinite pairing is my favourite? hehe. Just guess for fun..

Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr! I WILL follow back! :D

http://twitter.com/bberyll

http://rylheart.tumblr.com