Goodbye, my love.

Oh, my fairies!

The guys made sure they spent the last few days with the girls memorably.

They didn't want to leave any regrets behind.

 

It was finally the last day.

When the clock strikes 12:00 AM that night, the fairies will have to go back to Pink Paradise.

 

Dongwoo held Bomi's hand tightly as they took a stroll along Han River. He was so afraid she would just disappear suddenly.

They chose a bench and sat down.

Bomi leaned her head on Dongwoo's shoulders and closed her eyes.

'In eight hours time.. we won't ever be able to be like this ever again, right?', Bomi whispered.

Dongwoo placed a finger onto Bomi's lips.

'Ssh. Let's just enjoy this moment now. Don't think about the rest.', Dongwoo brought Bomi closer to his embrace.

For some reason, Bomi felt courageous that day.

She cupped Dongwoo's face with her hands and turned him to her.

Without a word, she plunged her lips onto his.

Dongwoo's eyes grew wide and he looked at Bomi as she slowly let go.

Bomi's face was flushed red. 

'Don't look at me.', Bomi whined and burried her face into her hands.

Seeing this, Dongwoo chuckled a bit and turned Bomi to him.

He took her hands away from her face and caressed her cheek lovingly.

Slowly, Dongwoo began to lean in.

Their lips met again and this time round, the kiss was more passionate.

Dongwoo's arms curled around Bomi's waist and brought her closer to him.

Bomi could feel butterflies in her stomach as Dongwoo's kisses began to be more and more passionate.

'How I wish I needn't leave.'

 

Naeun and Myungsoo laid side by side on Myungsoo's bed. They gazed into each other eyes, occasionally heping each other fixing strands of hair that fell on their faces. 

'Will you forget about me?', Naeun whispered.

'I'll never.', Myungsoo's voice cracked a little as he mumbled.

Tears flooded Myungsoo's eyes as he placed his lips gently onto Naeun's.

'I'll remember this kiss forever.', Myungsoo pulled back and caressed Naeun's wet cheeks lovingly.

'Can we leave something alittle more memorable that just a kiss behind?', Naeun suddenly asked.

'Like..?', Myungsoo asked.

'Like..this.', Naeun finished her sentence and pushed herself onto Myungsoo.

'Are you sure about this?', Myungsoo asked, looking deeply into Naeun's eyes.

'Very sure.', Naeun said.

And with that, Myungsoo pulled the blanket over them.

Let's make this memorable.

 

Hoya and Eunji walked hand-in-hand into an empty concert hall. Hoya told Eunji he had found out everything.

'Why did you bring me here?', Eunji's eyes sparkled as she looked around the huge concert hall.

'Well.. I just wanted you to do something i think you'll love, before you leave. I'm sure you'll love performing on stage, right?', Hoya smiled.

'Thankyou, Hoya.', Eunji said and squeezed Hoya's hand lightly.

'Go on and play. I'll be your best audience.'. Hoya pulled Eunji up to the stage and there stood a grand piano.

Hoya went down the stage and took a sit.

Eunji lifted the piano lid up and her fingers roamed about the piano keys.

She sat down and positioned her fingers.

With a deep breath, she began playing the song she composed and sang along to it.

Down the stage, Hoya looked at her with admiration.

I hope you loved this little something i prepared for you.

 

'Oppa! Yookyung unnie! Hurry up!!!', Miyeol shouted as she dragged Sungyeol and Yookyung excitedly into the amusement park.

Yookyung insisted on spending the last day with Miyeol too. Sungyeol was a little reluctant as he wanted to be alone with Yookyung, but still obliged.

Miyeol only dared to sit the kiddy rides as she's still very young.

Seeing this, Sungyeol left Miyeol under the care of a park ranger as he dragged Yookyung to sit the rollercoaster with him.

After they settled down on the seats, Yookyung began to feel the tension.

'Wow, you're actually afraid of something too!', Sungyeol teased.

Yookyung shot Sungyeol a death glare.

Soon, the roller coaster reached the peak, ready to drop down.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!', screams were heard as the roller coaster plunged down.

'Hong Yookyung, I'll miss you! And.. I love you!', Sungyeol screamed at the top of his lungs while gripping the safety belt tightly.

Yookyung heard Sungyeol's confession amongst those screams and smiled to herself.

I'll miss you too.. and..i love you.

 

Dongwoon and Hayoung decided to go ice-skating as Hayoung really wanted to try it out.

'This is harder than I thought....', Hayoung grumbled after falling for 3940754958 times.

'You have to be a little more patient..', Dongwoon chuckled a bit as he held Hayoung tightly.

Slowly, Dongwoon's grip on Hayoung's arms loosen and Hayoung could skate on her own.

'Omg i did it!', Hayoung cheered, but then look up to only see a person skating into her direction.

'Oh no.', Hayoung muttered as she Closed her eyes and waited for the painful inpact.

It never came though. Instead, she felt herself lying on someone with the tips of their lips touching each other.

Dongwoon had saved her on time but then, they kissed by accident, just like when they first knew each other.

Hayoung quickly got up from Dongwoon and blushed.

Dongwoon stood up too and brushed her pants.

'It's like the first time we kissed..', the both of them mumbled at the same time.

They looked at each other and laughed.

The first and last time.

 

Namjoo and Yoseob went to be volunteers at an animal shelter.

'Do you have these cute little creatures over there?', Yoseob asked Namjoo awkwardly.

'Yes we do. But the ones over here seems friendlier and closer to the heart.', Namjoo replied, while feeding a pomeranian.

'I miss these puppies..', Namjoo mumbled.

Yoseobkept quiet and looked over to Namjoo.

'And.. you.', Namjoo whispered the last bit, hoping Yoseob didn't heard it.

But he did.

I will, too.

 

Chorong and Woohyun decided to go for bungee jumping.

'Chorong ah.. you sure about this?', Woohyun gulped, after looking down from the height they were at.

'Yes!', Chorong beamed, punching her fist up into the air.

'Do you wanna try too?', Chorong asked.

'Erm..I think I'll give it a pass..', Woohyun said, holding back his puke.

'Okay then..', Chorong sulked. The assistant counted to three before Chorong jumped.

'Park Chorong fighting!', Woohyun shouted as Chorong jumped.

'Ah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!', Chorong screamed as she felt as if she's flying.

After Chorong got back up to the place they were at, her eyes grew wide as she saw Woohyun in the safety belt, all ready to jump.

'I thought you didn't want to..?', Chorong asked, as she pointed to Woohyun's dressing.

'I figured out that nothing could be scarier than losing you.', Woohyun said, looking at Chorong.

Chorong felt butterflies in her tummy and felt like tearing up.

It'll be really scary, indeed.

 

Time flew especially fast that day, soon, it was already 11:45PM.

 

'Maybe we won't just disappear like..maybe.. just maybe.', Yookyung mumbled as she sat on a bench with Sungyeol beside, hugging her tightly.

'Maybe..', Sungyeol whispered. How he hated that word right now.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun looked into each other's eyes intently, while holding hands tightly.

Ten more seconds, and poof, they'll be gone.

Myungsoo saw Naeun fading away slowly from his sight.

'No..don't go.. please..', Myungsoo's tears fell down his pale cheeks as he looked into Naeun's eyes.

'Goodbye..', Naeun mouthed as she completely, disappeared.

 

'Naeun...', Myungsoo fell onto his knees. He burried his wet face into his hands.

'I was hoping for a miracle..', Myungsoo whispered.

 

The fairies were now back at Pink Paradise.

'We're finally back here.', Eunji mumbled, with a blank look on her face.

'I thought I'd be so happy to come back. I'm so wrong.', Namjoo said, with her hands supporting her head.

 

'Well, i see you girls are back.', the Queen hissed.

The fairies llooked up and saw the Queen smirking down at them.

'You did this on purpose didn't you.', Naeun mumbled coldly, not even wanting to look at the Queen.

'You can say so. Not bad, you guys seem smarter after a trip to Earth.', the Queen scoffed.

'Why?', Chorong asked, with her eyes fixed onto the ground.

'Why? I just want my revenge. That's all.', the Queen turned her back against the fairies.

'What revenge?', Yookyung asked.

The fairies swore they saw the Queen's hands all clenched up.

'Your parents, killed my fiance.', the Queen whispered coldly.

The girls looked at each other in shock.

What did she meant by that? Their parents are actually murderers?

'Please..elaborate.', Hayoung looked over to the Queen.

'It's just all short and simple. Your parents killed my fiance because he found out that they were after my throne.', the Queen hissed.

'They then eloped to god knows where. All this while i had been lying to you guys about your parents death. They're still alive. But as to where they are now...i don't know.', the Queen continued.

'Starting from now, I want to have absolutely nothing to do with you guys. Go and live your own life here in Pink Paradise and I'll continue in being the ruler.', the Queen said and made her way out of where the fairies were.

She halted her steps as she reached the door.

'Oh, you don't have to worry about your lovers getting all heart-broken over there at Earth. I'll have their memories of you girls all erased by the time they wake up the morning. It'll be like you girls had never even existed before.', the Queen said, before slamming the door.

 

The girls all laid on the ground and closed their eyes, they were too tired for everything that had happened.

 

 

Four years later;

 

'Eunsoo ah! Stop running about like that.. mummy is tired.', Naeun sulked as she tried to catch her beloved daughter.

'Gotcha!', Naeun cheered as she lifted Eunsoo up the ground.

'Mummy, why can't you find a daddy a for me? I want to play like this with daddy too..', Eunsoo sulked.

Naeun's facial expression hardened for awhile before smiling at Eunsoo.

'You have me don't you? I'm your mummy and daddy!', Naeun rubbed her forehead against Eunsoo's.

'Yes mummy...', Eunsoo smiled cheekily.

'Mummy loves you.', Naeun hugged Eunsoo tightly.

Myungsoo, i'm taking good care of our child. I hope you're all fine.

 

'Naeun ah!', Chorong beamed as she walked into Naeun's house with the other sisters behind her.

'Unnie!', Naeun cheered as she hugged her sisters one by one.

'What brings all of you here?', Naeun asked, after settling the sisters down in the living room.

'Oh nothing..we just thought that we should gather! and play with our little niece.', Bomi chuckled as she helps Eunsoo tie pigtails.

'Eunsoo really looks so much like Myungsoo..', Eunji blurted unintentionally.

Yookyung hit Eunji's lap and Eunji immediately smacked .

'I'm sorry Naeun..', Eunji said apologetically.

'It's okay unnie. I'm just wondering if the guys are all alright.. have they really forgotten about us?', Naeun mumbled.

'I'm sure they did.. the Queen said she'll erase their memory..', Hayoung said.

'I guess it's really better for them like that..', Namjoo smiled and looked at her sisters.

'Yeah..', they all couldn't help but to agree.

 

'Hoya!', Woohyun called out while leaning against his car.

'Quick! We're gonna be late!', Woohyun motioned for Hoya to hurry.

'Okay okay..', Hoya grumbled as he got into Woohyun's car.

Woohyun drove them to a restaurant.

'Hey!', the rest of the guys beamed as they saw Woohyun and Hoya.

They began chatting about how their lives are after they graduated from High School.

'Up till now, I stillcan;t believe how that flirt, Nam Woohyun survived without even a single girl in our class during High School!', Dongwoo teased as the other guys burst into laughters.

'I can't believe it myself too, to be honest!', Woohyun chuckled and took a sip out of his drink.

'So..who's attached?', Sungjong asked curiously.

Sungyeol, Yoseob and Sunggyu raised their hands.

'Woah.......that's quick huh, Sungyeol. I thought you just got ditched by Joomin?', Myungsoo teased.

Sungyeol took a wooden pair of chopsticks and threw it at Myungsoo.

'My current girlfriend is much nicer than that girl. She teaches Miyeol piano.', Sungyeol said.

The guys nodded their heads.

They were all reminicsing the past when a waitress tripped over the table stand spilled some food over onto Woohyun.

'Oh my god I'm so sorry!', the waitress bowed her head and repeatedly apologize for many times.

'It's okay, it's okay.', Woohyun said and looked up to the waitress.

She had long dark brown hair and her pale cheeks were flushed red from the embarrassment.

'She's kind of cute.', Woohyun thought and chuckled.

He glanced over at her nametag.

'Park Chorong.. why does this name sound so familiar?', Woohyun pondered.

'I'll go and get a clean cloth for you to clean up!', the waitress said and dashed off to the kitchen.

The boys noticed that Woohyun was smiling like a retard to himself and grinned.

'Nam Woohyun, are you gonna hit on that waitress? She seem rather pure, don't toy around with her.', Dongwoon reminded Woohyun.

'Yah.. am I really that much of a jerk to you guys?', Woohyun asked.

'Uh huh.', the guys nodded their heads in agreement.

'Tsk.', Woohyun shot them a look and he turned to look out for the waitress.

 

Park Chorong.. let's be friends.

 

 


Hello guys! This fic has officially come to an end. :) I'm sorry if I disappointed any one of you with the ending.. I feel that the ending seem a bit too rushed somehow. :/  

I may write a sequel for it, because I think that it's possible to further carry on with the story. But school work and my other fanfiction is more than enough for me to cope.. 

So the sequel won't be anytime soon.. :(

I'm currently working on my second fanfiction, The 21st Century Palace and some oneshots.

Do continue to shower me with loads of love and i'll love you back . <3 hehe.

Lastly,  A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAD READ/SUBSCRIBED/COMMENTED AND LOVED 'Oh, My fairies!' !

You guys are awesome. Really. :)