Take action.

Oh, my fairies!

'I...', before Chorong could finish her sentence, Woohyun cupped her face and placed his forehead against hers. 'Please...give me a chance..', Woohyun closed his eyes as he said. Chorong slowly lifted her hands and wrapped them around his back. Woohyun gently kissed her forehead and hugged her back. 'Heck it! I can't care less anymore!', Chorong thought to herself and embraced Woohyun tightly. 'I won't let you go.', Woohyun whispered into her ears. 'I won't let you.', Chorong whispered back. 

The morning came and they had to go back to Seoul.

'Girls..I have something to say.', Chorong gathered the girls at the lobby. 'yesterday..Woohyun asked me to be his girlfriend..and I said yes!', Chorong exclaimed. 'AHHHH~!', the girls reacted exactly like how they react towards Naeun. 'Girl! You've finally decided to put down all your worries!', Bomi hugged Chorong tightly and said. Chorong smiled and hugged back. 'The both of you..do be careful okay..you never know when Myungsoo and Woohyun decides to give you a kiss..', Yookyung said to Naeun and Chorong. Naeun and Chorong looked at each other for a second, sighed, and nodded their heads. 

'I hate how the both of us can't behave like normal lovers with the guys we love..', Naeun clinged onto Chorong's arms and sighed. Chorong patted Naeun's head and said, 'We are being punished after all..'. 

Woohyun told the guys about him and Chorong. Like the girls, they congratulated him. 

The guys went down to the lobby and saw the girls. They were all with their luggages. They greeted each other and the love birds, Naeun-Myungsoo and Chorong-Woohyun, snuggled up to each other. The girls and guys saw this scene and gave out a I-want-to-puke expression. 'Arghh please stop acting like this! I don't want my blood sugar to shoot up!', Yoseob exclaimed, making them all laugh.

Eunji's shoelace got loose and she knelt down to tie it (LOL BOAF SCENE! XD). An attendant was pushing a huge pile of luggages pass Eunji on a trolley when the trolley tripped on something and the luggages fell on Eunji. 

'AHHHHH!', the girls screamed when they saw and hurried towards her side. The guys saw what happened and followed them. The guys pushed away all the luggages frantically and saw Eunji with some serious bruises on her. But Eunji didn't even feel anything. Well, because she lost her sense of touch the previous day. 

'Omg Eunji ah! Are you okay? Can't you feel anything?!', Chorong exclaimed worriedly and held Eunji when she saw Eunji's expressionless face. 'I..I can't..', Eunji said faintly as she started to feel giddy and passed out. 'YAH EUNJI!', the girls exclaimed. Sunggyu was about to break into the girls' circle to carry Eunji away when Hoya took action earlier than him. He lifted Eunji up swiftly. 'Girls, I'll bring her to the hospital, you guys help me tell the teachers okay?', Hoya said, trying to keep calm. The girls nodded their heads with tears circling in their eyes.

'Hoya..don't tell me..', Sunggyu muttered.

'Eunji, please hold on..', Hoya said and gave Eunji a soft peck on the forehead. He got into a cab and told the driver to get drive them to the nearest hospital in the fastest speed.

 

PS:

Since you guys really wanted WooRong to get together fast, here it is!! :D 

I'll update more later! ;)