Fathers in mission,future son-in-law in caution

Living with 5 gorgeous guys

After finish unpacking, the guys walk out to take some air.You join them too along with Mason. 

"Why are you here _____-ah? You can't stand the cold well" 

You link arms with Jaejoong."It's okay Jae oppa."

Changmin is wearing his shoes when your father caught his arm, stopping him."How are you?"

"I'm fine ahjussi" Changmin sheepishly rubs the back of his neck, feeling nervous out of all the sudden.

"You must know that I'm not in good terms with my daughter.She's okay with her mother but not me.I hurt her feelings recently.I regret that my words are too harsh"

"Ahjussi, she just need some time to open up a space for you.I don't know if I can say this but, I know she missed you.I'll try to talk with her.I'm going now.See you later ahjussi" Changmin cheerfuly catching after you."Guys! Wait!"

Mason is on Yoochun's neck.He has been quiet and that worries his father.

"Mason-ah, why are you so quiet today? Talk to appa,hmm?"

Mason pats Yoochun's head.

"You don't want to talk to appa?"

"No.Appa is a bad person.Mason don't talk to bad person" 

Yoochun sighs."Then no one will love appa"

"Omma loves you."

"I know"

You're walking hand in hand with Jaejoong.Changmin is feeling  jealous but he keeps it to himself.He doesn't want anything to ruin your relationship with him after the one with Yoochun.It's enough for him to suffer.

Jaejoong looks at you.You're completely lose.Your mind is somewhere else.You just keep walking with him.

"Is this lady besides me has a problem?"

You snap out of your thoughts, paying attention to Jaejoong."What? Sorry I can't hear you Jae oppa"

"You surely are" he rolls his eyes.

Changmin is walking behind you,he fakes a cough."Umm, I think let's do something with benefits than just talking.Right darling~?"

You cover your face with your palms.Shy at what your lover called you.

Jaejoong,Junsu,Yunho and Yoochun glares at you."Ooo....Darling~" They teased.

You walk faster ahead of them.

"Hyung, look at what you have done.She will be mad at me" Changmin whines.

All of you have a nice walk at the countryside.Junsu keeps introducing himself to every grandmothers at his sight as they don't really know DBSK. Yoochun is still irritated by his quiet son, Mason who refuse to talk to him. Yunho and Jaejoong are enjoying the scenery and fresh air.Changmin keeps walking besides you even though you ignore him.

Soon it is time for lunch.Changmin is running to the kitchen."Hal muh nim, I'm hungry" He pats his stomach."Feed us"

"You don't even bother to ask me if I'm doing fine here but you ask for food.You just love your food"

Changmin hugs his foster grandma."Don't be like that hal muh nim, you know that you're always my favourite"

"Over papperoni pizza?" asks grandma looking at her ultimate food lover grandson.

"Yup! But not over thin crust and extra cheese" He giggles.

You heard Changmin's laughter and join in the kitchen, crossing your arms. "Hal muh nim, I'm the one who should hug you.Not Changmin oppa!"

Changmin grins."Jealous?"

"Pretty much.I'll help set the table"

He run towards you."I'll help you darling"

"Cut it off!"

Grandma is so happy to see both of you get along very well.She quietly prays that both of you will be happy together.

The lunch time is full of laughter.Junsu keeps talking with his loud mouth.Yoochun is still struggling with Mason who won't answer him.Changmin is sitting besides your father on the floor.

Changmin helps to wrap some meat in lettuce for your father."Please eat a lot ahjussi"

"Thank you"

You look away avoiding your father's gaze.

"Ahjussi Changmin normally don't like to share his food.He must have something behind this" teased Yunho.Jaejoong nudge his shoulder.

Mr.Nam just laughs at Yunho's words.

 

After lunch, the guys and your father helps to fix the old house.Changmin is doing most of your father's work. You saw it but you pretend not to.You're busy helping grandma to wash the dishes.

Grandmma suddenly stop what she's doing.She takes off her rubber gloves."Sweetie, I need to say something to you"

"What is it hal muh nim?"

She sighs, closing the water tap."I don't like the way you treat your father"

You don't know what to say and just keep quiet.

"I don't know how both of you are going to be like a father and daughter. Because I know my son is always stiff about love affection.But that's just who my son is.Grandchild, forgive him hmm? He may be not a good father to you but, you can't be a bad daughter to him or everything will not stay calm anymore"

"I-I'll try"

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for subs and COMMENTS^^

I love all of you dear readers.... I didn't update for 3 days if I'm not mistaken.I have been worried about my tests result and  thanks to god I got straight a's. Luckily I'm still alive too! 

Comments are highly appreciated~^^*FRIENDLY SMILES