Her fear

Living with 5 gorgeous guys

That night all of the DBSKs,Mason and Mr.Nam are laying down on thin blankets. It's so cold.Yoochun hugs Mason tightly to keep him warm. Mason looks up to his father.

"Appa"

Yoochun smiles to hear his son calling him."Why? Is it too cold? Sorry son but, there's no heater here"'

"I'm sorry" He hugs Yoochun back.

Yoochun pats his head."Did you do something bad? You sound guilty"

"I ignore you. I was just mad that you didn't come to my school's picnic.That's it" The little one frown.

"Appa want to say sorry too for not having much more time with you.So we're okay?" Yoochun makes the good sign with his thumb.

Mason nods eagerly."Appa is the best! Saranghaeyo appa"

"Then kiss appa on the cheek"

Mason presses his lips on Yoochun's cheek making a loud kiss sound.Both of them burst out laughter. Mr.Nam heard the father and son's conversation. He suddenly thought of you and him who's in a cold-war.He looks around to see Junsu busy playing games on his phone. Yunho and Jaejoong are talking to each other.Changmin is sleeping with a soft snore, he must be tired from all the work.

Mr.Nam can't close his eyes, thinking of you.He wakes up and walk out from the small room. He walks towards your car to see you inside, leaning back on the seat with your eyes close.He knocks your window.

You reluctantly open your eyes to see your father. You unlock the door. He moves to the other side of the car and sit besides you.

"Nice heater.Inside was so cold, the wind is just too strong" Mr.Nam tries to get his daughter's attention.

You nod."Umm"

"I have think a lot about this decision." He paused. " I let you choose whether you want to continue what you're doing with 'Fashionable Style' or pursue your own dream, on your own choice."

You're shock to listen to his words."So you mean that I don't need to inherit your assets if I don't want to?"

He smiles sincerely to you." You got my words"

"You're sure? So what are you going to do with it?"

"I'll give it under my lawyer's care if I die and it will all goes to Mason later"

You smirk."This sounds so not you ah buh ji"

"My focus now is to win my daughter back. I hope it worth"

"Ah buh ji" Your eyes welled up."Thank you"

"I thought this is what you want.I was just trying to fix things"

You reach out your hand to him. He shook his head eagerly. "I think a hug from my daughter will be better"

You hug your father for the first time you feel like he really loves you as he hugs you back.

"I always love you _____"

 

2 weeks later......

You go back to work at the Seoul head department of 'Fashionable Style' as a designer not a director anymore. You work in a team, without any special treatment.

Changmin and the guys have been busy. You hardly see or contact each other. Changmin seems to build a gap between both of you after the trip. He didn't even kiss you or says he loves you for the 2 weeks. You sense something not good and Changmin has no intention to discuss it with you.

This time you really need to talk to him. You wait for him in his room, the same floor with Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu. You sit on his bed then you heard the door open.

"Changmin oppa?"

Changmin walks in with a 'why?' look on his face. "What are you doing here?"

You stand up and help him to takes off his coat but he steps backward and do it himself.

"I think we need to talk"

He raises and eyebrow. "About what?"

"About us"

Changmin grabs his towel and put it around his neck. "I want to take a shower. Talk tomorrow okay, I'm tired"

"What's wrong with you nowdays!?" You shout at him.

"Nothing, why? I don't think I did anything wrong" He shrugged.

"You're like keeping a distance from me. You don't even answer my calls." 

Changmin sighs deeply. " I just want us to have some time alone" 

"Did I bother you or something?" You look in his eyes but he turns his gaze away when you do.

"Yes" He coldly answer you back." Don't ever step in my room again. I don't like it" Changmin walks out from the room and shut the door close. He walks down the stairs and takes shower in the 1st level bathroom.

You can't believe he's pushing you aside. You're running down the stairs when you bump into someone. You fall down on the floor, unable to stand back up. You feel like your body is paralyzed.

Yunho kneels down to face you. " What's wrong?"

You shook your head eagerly."I'm fine"

"I heard you had a fight with Changmin upstairs. I understand what he feels but, he can't do this to you"

"What do you mean what he feels?" You hold Yunho's shoulders asking for further explanation.

Yunho is hesistating. The DBSKs promised to keep this as a secret but you look so lost and heart-broken."Your fear.Changmin is bothered by your fear"

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Please do leave comments everyone^^

I'll be reading them.

What fear do you think it is?