A surprise trip

Living with 5 gorgeous guys

That night you can't sleep.You watch as your father's car drift out from the mansion.You sigh and slide the curtain back to its place.After reading a book for Mason, he fall asleep.You're bored and alone.You can't sleep either.You look at the clock on the bedside table.It's 11pm and the guys are not yet home.

"I should wish them hi" You walk down the stairs, two at a time and go to the front door.You can't go outside with just a hoodie and shorts.It's really cold.

You keep walking back and forth waiting for the guys to come back.After almost an hour of waiting.You heard car engine at the front.You peek at the window to see one by one the guys are walking to the front door.Junsu is the frst one running in.

"______-ah!" Junsu hugs you so tight."Oppa, miss you!"

You pat his back while trying to breath."Me too.Junsu oppa,I can't breath!"

He let go of you."Sorry"

Yunho rushes in too while Jaejoong is catching after him.Yoochun and Changmin are talking to each other while calmly walking in the mansion.

"You cut your hair short?" asks Yunho curiously.He touches your hair and flick your forhead.

"Ouch! What was that for?" You rub your forhead and pout at Yunho.

Yunho stuck his tongue out."For lying to us about going staying in your so call New York.We know that you're here, just in Busan to be exact"

You pinch his buff arm."So you don't like me to be here, hmm?"

Jaejoong chuckles."Guys, can't you stop fighting with each other?"

"Yunho oppa starts it first while I have been an angel all the time" You make your puppy eyes at Jaejoong.

"You! Jae~ She's the one who like to tease me"

Yoochun pats your shoulder."Nice to see you little sister"

"Nice to see you too big brother"

Jaejoong grabs your arm."Let's talk at the living room.You're not sleepy aren't you?"

"Nope" 

"You didn't propose to her?" asks Yoochun half whisper.

Changmin pressed his lips together in a thin line."She told me that she don't want to get married"

"Why? Oh~ She's too young"

Changmin nods."But it's not only because of that"

Yoochun raises an eyebrow. 

"She's scared of marriage.I don't know why but that's it" Changmin eyes fell.

Yoochun lightly punched his chest." Bring her out of it. You can't stay like this forever.You need to have a family"

"Then you need to remarry hyung.Mason needs a mother"

"I never thought of that but, if I fall in love again and that person can be a good mother for Mason.Maybe I will"

Junsu shows you his high scores in online games that he's been playing.He brags about it a lot. Jaejoong tells you about his new recipe.Yunho is just complaining about the laundry and the mansion being dirty as there's no one to clean up.

 

The next morning as before.You wake up early to prepare breakfast.When you feel someone hugging your waist and rest his chin on your shoulder.

"Umm~ Smells delicious"

You turn to look at him when he slightly  touches his lips with yours.

Your face blush."Can't you say good morning before surprisingly hug me like this.What if the others see us? It's embarassing"

"What is there to be shy about? They are all deep asleep.Junsu hyung must be snoring loudly right now"

You giggle."How can you say that to your hyung?"

"We have 2 days off.No schedule.So I get to spend more time with you darling"

You're still focusing on frying the eggs. "Yesterday....."

"Yesterday what?"

"Ah buh ji and Joongki came here."

Changmin looks at your face and let go of the hug.He leans his back at the counter still looking at you.

"Ah buh ji apologised to me and I get mad at him.I shouldn't do that aren't I? Why am I being rude to him? When I should say, I forgive him" You smile bitterly as you put the fried eggs on a plate.

"Your heart say no while your mind said yes.That's why you can't forgive him.Just take your time but, don't drag it too long."

You nod."I'll do that"

Changmin helps you to set the table for 8. Your grandma is home, she's not travelling as she wants to spend time with Mason.

Yoochun is carrying Mason all the way down the stairs.Both of them are laughing happily as they head to the dining room.Yunho is still sleepy, Jaejoong helps to guide his way.Junsu has dark circles under his eyes.Grandma is all dress up.

"______-ah, prepare another plate." 

"Yes, hal muh nim" You go back in the kitchen to take another plate. 

"Bowls and chopsticks too and anything else to eat breakfast"

"Yes, hal muh nim"

You do as what your grandmother told you to.

"Good morning everyone" 

You turn to that husky strict voice."Ah buh ji"

"Good morning ahjusshi!" Junsu cheerfully greet your father. 

You silently take a seat besides Changmin at the end of the dining table. Besides Changmin is Junsu and Yunho. Your grandmother at the middle. Your father across Yunho then Yoochun, Mason and Jaejoong.

Grandmother keeps praising your cook."I think my life is full of happiness that my grandaughter can cook very well.You can be a great wife soon sweetie"

Changmin blush.

"Hal muh nim, don't know why but Changmin is all red" says Jaejoong.

"Hyung!"

Your father turns to you."_____-ah, cooked all this?"

Junsu's spoon dropped on the floor.Everyone are quietly looking at your father. It's not the first time he stays here.All of these time you're the one who always cook for breakfast. 

"Ahjussi, ____-ah's the one who prepare breakfast all the time with Jaejoong hyung.You don't know?" asks the innocent Junsu.

"Oh, really?"

The atmosphere starts to turn gloom. Your grandmother puts her chopsticks down, trying to control the situation before it turns worse."After this, everyone helps to clean up.Then get change to warm clothes and packs up enough clothes for 3 days.We're going somewhere"

 

Your grandma insists you to ride with your father in your two seats sport car. Changmin with Grandma,Yunho and Junsu.Yoochun and Mason.Changmin leads the way as Grandma still being secretive.In the car your father tries to make conversation with you but your answers are only "Yes", "No", "Umm", "Maybe" and "I don't know".He gets bored and decides to just sleep.

After a long drive from Seoul, you arrive at a countryside. You look around to see many elders lives here. You smile at the sight of kids running in the snow. Infront of you is a korean traditional house.It must be so old to see the poor condition of the house.

"Ah buh ji, we're here" You softly tries to wake him up."Ah buh ji"

Your father is awake but he pretends to be asleep.He wants you to pat his shoulder to wake him up but, you didn't.You walk out the car.

"Where's your father?" asks Yunho, looking behind you.

"He's in the car, please wake him up.For me"

"Why? He's too deep asleep?"

You nod running towards Junsu.

 

All of you stand in a line.It's so cold, you're shivering.Changmin looks at you blowing your palms.He grabs your hand and put it in his trench coat pocket. Yoochun is busy zipping Mason's jacket. 

"All of you should spend some quality time together.This house is where you sleep.Don't complain! Fix anything that needs fixing, okay? There are only two rooms." Grandma sounds so serious.

Junsu chuckles."Hal muh nim, don't joke around.Two rooms? How can we sleep in this tiny rooms" He points to the rooms on each side.

"I told you, don't complain!"

Junsu is startled to hear grandma raising her voice.You mischievously stuck your tongue out at him.

"Go inside and unpack your stuff.Me, _____ will be in the same room.Guys will have the bigger one.You can share body heat in the tight situation. Junsu go and get my luggage"

"Hal muh nim"

********************************************************************************************************************************

Leave your comments everyone.Just a simple word can make me so happy!^^ Thanks for reading,subs and comments.

BTW I'm going crazy over Exo these days, I just keep watching their vids.What's wrong with me?