BAEPSAE

Indirect (Cola)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, you opened your eyes when you felt the strong rays of sun hit your face. You looked out the window and saw the cloudless sky and can’t help but smile. Getting out of your comfortable bed and eating instant ramen and washing up, you were drying your hair and saw the good weather outside again. Knowing that Christmas is only a few days away, you feel the energy and exciting thrumming in your veins. You had a sudden urge to go to a dance club and you grinned. Well, why not?

Upon reaching a decision, Today is the day you all celebrate!… But first you have to kidnap everyone out of their work, practice and studios. It’s going to be easy as memorizing all the Mathematics formulas!

“I’m going to need heavy artillery.” you sighed as you rubbed your cheeks and reaching for your cellphone.

~

After receiving your text about an urgent meeting, your group are huddled around the living room. The living room serves as a place where the meeting always starts because in Yoongi’s own words, “This room just consists of a sofa, tv, bookshelf, table and carpet and a wiiiiiiide space. I could even fit three grand pianos and a drum set among those things.” In defense, you use the space to dance.

“Soooo…why is this urgent?”
“This better be good. I am ripping the pages out of your new books if it’s not.” your sister threatened “I clocked out early for this.” Jin her hair.
“Honey, you need to clock out earlier than this. The normal dismissal is three hours ago.”
“Why am I here?” Hoseok asked, raising his hand as he flipped pages of the magazine he’s scanning.
“Does it concern your soulmate?”
“I’m hungry.”
“I need to practice more, noona.”
“Yeah, Jimin forgot some of the choreography earlier.”
“You did, too.”
“So why are we here?”

You stared blankly at your set of friends as they spoke together and sighed.

“Guys.” You blinked, shocked when Jungkook called attention and the room went quiet. “I think noona almost gave up telling us why we’re here.” Jungkook said, gesturing towards you.

The attention went back to you and you facepalmed. Clearing your throat, you stated. “Club?”

The noise pollution went back as Jimin hollered “Hey, let’s find our Y/N’s soulmate there!!”

“Mine?” you asked incredulously, pointing to yourself.

“Yes, Y/N.” Yoongi patted your head, grinning. “It’s your turn to find your soulmate. We already found ours.”

“It’s your time to shine” Namjoon winked, chuckling at your panicked state.

“Shine bright” Jimin beamed, ruffling your hair.

“It’s okay if I don’t meet them tonight, though.” You weakly said, rubbing your nape, fingertips searching for the mark just below it.

“Why not? Aren’t you excited to finally meet your soulmate?” Jin asked, confused like the others.

“I am. I just want to make sure the one I find really is my soulmate. I don’t want to make the same mistake so I want to wait… besides anything worth having is worth waiting for.”

“Yeah let’s not rush anything. When the time is right, it’ll happen.” Taehyung said, surprising everyone. “From experience.” Defended Jimin and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. No one has to know a certain maknae doesn’t want this topic of conversation but the newly mated couple.

“I bet something good will happen tonight.” Hoseok announced, grinning. Jungkook scooted a bit, wary of his plotting hyung. “But are you sure you guys would want to go to the club?” he asked Yoongi and Namjoon for confirmation.

“Yeah, it’s fine. We go with Y/N and Jimin all the time.”

“Yeah, but we’re already included in your group. Trust me, It’s hard.” Hoseok said, remembering the times he went to the club with Seokjin and your sister. “Double the fun and trouble.”

“I promise to be good!” said people stated, smiling innocently towards their soulmates. Said soulmates sensed a feel of wariness and a gut feeling tells them something bad will happen.

“Alright! Then let’s get to it! Meet you guys at BlackJack in an hour?” you asked, getting up before the guys changed their mind.

“Hm, sounds about right. I was thinking of The Ace or VIP but BlackJack sounds nice right now.” Jimin nodded, agreeing.

“Any club that Teddy hyung owns is a club worth dancing to.” Your sister said, fist bumping you.

“Let’s meet there, then.”

~

Before entering the club, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook feels the regret clawing in their veins as they saw what you, your sister, Jimin and Jin are wearing. As the four guys stood frozen, jaw slacked open and simply staring, the calm, collected and equally y Hoseok complimented you guys warmly as you posed for pictures he’s taking.

“Let’s go home.” Yoongi announced, gripping your sister’s arm.

“Yah yah yah! No, Suga! You guys already agreed to this!” she protested, yanking her arm and glaring at her soulmate.

“Yeah, I know. What are you guys wearing?!?” Yoongi seethed, ignoring the pout his soulmate directed at him.

“What’s wrong with our outfits?! It’s y, you know!” You all said in unison, glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and glanced at the guys and knew it’s a lost cause. They can’t stop you all to wear what you want and since you guys feel confident and y in what you’re wearing…who is he to stop it? You all are oblivious to the stares you’re getting while getting in line as you talk about the beverages you all want to try and challenge the drinks Hoseok recommended.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook are all glaring at the guys that dared to look at you guys. Some guys even passed by to get a good look and whistled appreciatively at what they see. It took a lot of Hoseok’s warning glances for them not to start a fight. It’s not your fault that your sister set the theme of the night to leather and to keep you all warm while waiting outside, you all have different kinds of jackets with faux fur. All in all, you all look like rich people wanting a bit of fun.

You were about to ask Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook about what they’re going to drink and blinked when they look like someone murdered a puppy in front of them. You tilted your head and looked up at Jungkook, who is just beside you.

“Jungkook-ah, why do you guys look like you’ll kill someone?” you asked, poking the tensed jaw. You brightly smiled at Yoongi and Namjoon. “Except you guys, you always look like that when we’re here.”

“Then you know why.” Namjoon replied, an eyebrow raised at you. Jin walked over Namjoon and hugged him, Namjoon immediately wrapping an arm around his soulmate. You innocently smiled as a reply.

“No, we don’t.” your sister beamed, putting a shoulder over you and smiling brightly at Yoongi. “Suga-ya, please don’t look like that.”

Jimin quietly observed Taehyung’s body language and gripped his arm. “You okay?” He asked, intertwining their hands. Taehyung was tempted to say ‘No’ and drag them away from the club but he could tell that Jimin is excited to go so he steeled himself and kissed Jimin’s forehead before putting their intertwined hands inside his coat pocket. “I’m fine.”

Hoseok looked over at the maknae who is looking at you and is unconsciously physically protecting you from the view of predating looks and chuckled. Jungkook heard his hyung chuckle and tilted his head curiously. Hoseok just patted his back.

Different kinds of lights, music, drinks and groups of people greeted them as soon as they entered. The music playing was a slow one so only a few are on the dance floor and after some difficulty, you all managed to find a booth that could fit you all in. Once they were settled, the time for the catchy remixes started.

You are bopping your head to the beat and let the music energize you. You all decided to get a drink first before starting to dance but it seems that Jimin and your sister already wants to go to the dance floor. Once Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung returned with drinks and snacks, you all started drinking after a toast.

After 45 mintues passed, Yoongi glanced at his watched and gritted his teeth. It’s time. Namjoon saw Yoongi what his hyung was doing and paled. As if on cue, You stood up with Jimin with your bodies swaying to the beat of the music. Yoongi hoped he could stall for time but there is no way to stop you and Jimin when it comes to dancing and it seems that they’re energized enough.

This proved to be true when Jimin kissed Taehyung’s cheek and lips before getting out of the booth, ignoring his soulmate’s protest. You kissed Namjoon and Yoongi’s cheek too as you and Jimin tangled your arms together and headed for the dance floor. It took all the self-control Jungkook has not to flip the table and glare at his hyungs, so he settled for murdering his nachos and drinking three straight shots to calm down.

Ten minutes later, Yoongi noticed Hoseok looking at his phone and nodding solemnly as if accepting a fact. He caught Yoongi’s eyes and grinned, showing a countdown of three with his fingers. Namjoon was surprised when Jin suddenly turned him and crashed their lips together before pecking his lips a few times as he pulled away, already moving out of the booth.

Yoongi couldn’t care less about Namjoon’s situation because at the same time, your sister suddenly straddled him and started kissing him passionately before also moving out of the booth. Once Namjoon and Yoongi woke up from their daze via Hoseok laughing at their reactions, they realized their soulmates already joined you and Jimin at the dance floor.

 

 

When dancing, when singing, when living, never chase love, affection or attention, let it chase you. Let your passion be known and let the world be your stage.

You let yourself be swept to the beat of the music as you and Jimin danced together. When a familiar beat comes on and is part of the routine you and Jimin once danced to, you both danced the choreography perfectly earning catcalls and whoops from the crowd. You can hear your heartbeat clearly as you danced away.

It got even crazier when your sister and Jin joined you to dance. The music took turn into an alluring, y beat and just like that, you and your sister got the place hotter, Jimin and Jin immediately joined the both of you and the cheers got louder.

“Well, that’s quite a party I have to join.” Hoseok saluted the guys left at the table and went off to join you. Once the four guys had the courage to look at what’s happening at the dance floor, all their jaws slacked at what they saw. It seemed that alcohol does a good thing in getting all of you bolder in your actions with the body waves and y moves you were doing.

A y wave from you triggered something in Jungkook as he saw you smirk and flirt at one of the guys. He stood up and saluted, too before rushing off and twirling you before the guy could approach you. You were about to shove who dared to touch you without permission but you smirked when you saw who it was. Later, Jungkook will blame liquid courage by the way he wrapped an arm around you and looked at you eye to eye. The electric shocks coursing through your veins are thought to be adrenaline rush and alcohol.

“May I have this dance?” He whispered by your ear so you could hear clearly, his voice husky and warm. Since the place was packed, you suddenly noticed the small distance between you and him. Your hands trail over his broad chest as you looked up at him and smirked. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down to whisper on his ear.

“Maybe.” you tilted your head and pulled away filing the look on Jungkook’s face with an evil smile before whistling loudly.

Jungkook looked at you blankly when you suddenly have space. The DJ’s voice suddenly blared, “We have the first whistle challenge of the night! Here we go!”

The beat suddenly changed to an intense, catchier mix and you winked at Jungkook before busting out moves. Slow, fast, sharp and y movements from the energy coursing through your veins made you feel alive as you do it step by step and earning a lot of cheers from the crowd before spinning around and flipping your hair, posing as you point at the younger.

Jungkook, still amazed to see your dance moves, accepted the challenge and began gliding through the dancefloor with a series of turns, hip s and sharp movements as he moved to the beat of the music, an annoying smirk in his lips directed at you when he received louder cheers partly because of the intoxicated women.

The two of you continued to challenge each other, trying to intimidate the other by getting closer to each other and both your dances getting ier and bolder as you flirted by dancing. Jungkook ended the challenge by doing floor work and more hip s and abs baring gaining a large reaction from women, one even took off her bra and threw it at Jungkook. You rolled your eyes and pushed him a bit before doing a robotic dance move and then twisting a bow, accepting defeat. He ruffled your hair while smiling as you growled, fixing it.

Another whistle was heard and your sister joined in on the fun, challenging you. It turned to a dance battle between you, Jungkook, your sister, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung (who got dragged/teased by Jimin) for a full hour with the people from the crowd occasionally joining in on the fun and challenging you guys.

Jin had returned to Namjoon’s side claiming he was tired and was currently cuddling with him as they save their spot. Yoongi is acting like your sister’s bodyguard on the dance floor as other men tried to dance with her; after a kiss scene and PDA however, they cleared away. Hoseok and Jungkook stood by you so no one dared to get you to dance with them but you all take the challenges when either of you gets pointed. (Save for Yoongi, his glare is too scary that people can’t point at him)

An hour later after the two-hour upbeat schedule was met, the DJ announced the switch to the beats and settled for a slower tempo. You all went back to the booth as Jin dragged Namjoon to the dance floor to dance with him. After a song or two, Jimin and Taehyung was already back at the dance floor wrapped up in each others arms. After prodding, rare aegyo, poking and pouting, Yoongi was also dragged by your sister to the dance floor. That left a sleeping Hoseok and You and Jungkook.

“I didn’t know BlackJack has a whistle challenge.” Jungkook started, eyes shining in amazement as he looked at you. “You’re really great at dancing, noona.”

You laughed at the compliment, getting a drink to hide your blush. “I’m not that good, Jungkook-ah.” you replied, clanking your glass with his. “You’re the good one. Be careful next time, I’ll win.”

Jungkook leaned on the table, resting his chin on his hands and looked at you. “There will be a next time?” he asked, teasing.

You looked rolled your eyes and patted his head, “Yes, maknae. There is. We have to make the Whistle challenge well known, you know.”

“You made it?” Jungkook asked, unbelieving. You shook your head, chuckling.

“My sister and I did. She’s a very close friend of Teddy oppa and tends to hang out here. We found out our whistles can be loud and as a test, we started a dance battle. It just happened and it’s now a tradition in BlackJack.” you told the story as Jungkook offered you snacks and refilled your glass.

“I see. Do you guys come often here? Tae hyung and I went here a couple of times and I couldn’t see you.”

“We probably missed each other every time we come here, it’s only a few hours of freedom before Yoongi and Namjoon hauls Jimin and I home.”

“Why is that?” You directed your head towards Jimin’s direction at the bar where he’s being hit on by some stranger, Taehyung fetching snacks at a distance.

“That.” you nodded at the scene. Jungkook watched as Jimin looked nervous and disgusted, eyes darting left and right searching for someone. “Our time here is up when someone hits on us. Yoongi says Jimin and I are very oblivious about it and before any guy or girl makes a move on us or even touch us, they drag us home.”

You smiled when Taehyung carefully placed the snacks by the side and tried to talk to the stranger, discreetly reaching for Jimin. Once Jimin is safe in Taehyung’s arms, Taehyung punched the guy who tried to touch his soulmate. Jungkook noticed Yoongi and Namjoon had seen it and were looking murderously at the guy on the floor. You sighed forlornly and Jungkook learns that he hates to hear that. “I think it’s time to go.”

A few minutes later, an irate Yoongi and Namjoon was being attacked with aegyo on all sides because the others still want to dance more. Hoseok woke up and found out that your sister was also hit on when Yoongi left her for a few minutes, and also got cornered by jealous intoxicated women. Jin was also cornered by filthy drunkards by the restroom and Namjoon found out because he was taking too long. Clearly, he understand where Yoongi and Namjoon are coming from.

“Honey, please just a few more minutes and it’s back to the upbeat sched. Just one song!” you grinned as your sister placated Yoongi and showered him with kisses. Seeing that it won’t work, your sister put on a theatrical show. She pulled away from Yoongi, face void of emotion. “Fine. Be that way. Go home alone.”

She was about to move away from Yoongi but a firm grip held her back and she was back to Yoongi’s arms. “One song.” Yoongi begrudgingly muttered. Hearing it, the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter