No More Dream

Indirect (Cola)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI!!! MY STORY (BRACELET) JUST HAD 50 SUBSCRIBERS SO I WANT TO SHARE THE LOVE AND POST THIS!! ;) COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED! ^____^

 

Just two months after Yoongi found his soulmate, it was Namjoon’s turn.

Namjoon’s pattern is very intricate unlike Yoongi and your sister’s, which consisted of swirls and lines together. 

It’s like waves crashing together bringing destruction but can be gentle, too.

Namjoon who can be so badass being Rap Monster, who can be very confident about his personality & ability. Who shamelessly ranks himself as
the most handsome guy on your group by 100/100 can be so insecure and have a 180 degree change of personality when he met his soulmate.

It was because of your sister who, when she found out your group is soulmateless, deemed it her mission to be the matchmaker. 

She requested to meet up at a certain cafe her own group of friends frequent in.

The cafe has a vintage theme and it was very cozy and has a homey feel to it. The staff is also very welcoming and friendly and you all can 
tell that they are dedicated to their jobs and that they are not faking the happiness in their smiles as they greet you but polite in a way that they 
do not disturb you and your friends.

You nodded in approval at the overall first impression.

“In all the cafes we hang out, I guess this cafe is one in the top list.” Namjoon remarked, also impressed.

Jimin immediately typed the name of the cafe and address in his notepad app. It has become a habit because Namjoon and Yoongi are walking 
natural disasters if they frequent one cafe. You and Jimin keep track and bet on how many cafes they will be banned by the end of the month and 
cross out the said cafe on the list.

“Well, I guess if Namjoon hyung won’t create a mess here then we can hang out here more often.” he said after he closed the app, smiling cheekily at you.

“Yeah.” you added, doing what Jimin did and closing the app immediately. “We can also come here a lot if Infires here stop the random noise pollution.”

“Hey,” both the offended people reacted. “I do not cause a mess/noise.”

“You guys are walking natural disasters.” you and Jimin deadpanned. 

Seeing that the both of you had collaborated and in the mood to bully the people you’re close with, Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other and groaned.

“Whatever.” Yoongi sulked. “Where is your sister, anyway?” he asked, changing the subject.

“She’s off to find a new soulmate.” You snarked, playing with the menu and ignoring Yoongi’s indignant response (Read: noise pollution) 
“I don’t know where she is, geez. She’s the one who wanted us to come here and she’s the one who comes late. 
I canceled my appointment to come here, y’know.”

Jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes. “Look who’s the drama queen now.” Jimin showed you your schedule “Your appointment with your bed for your nap time
is inexcusable, you’re free the rest of the day, Y/N.”

You glared at him and pouted. “Aw. Chimchim, you really have no jams. You killjoy.”

Yoongi cackled deviously at your expense (read: Yoongi, you’re dating her sister. Be nice.) He’s so amused at your antics that you directed your glare at him which didn’t faze him one bit. Instead, he was looking starstruck and in love with something or someone behind you with the creepy grin he has on his face suddenly appearing.

“A-ne, you shouldn’t bully my Suga like that!” your sister reprimanded, looking awesome like you in her ootd outfit and you rolled your eyes as she approached your table and proceeded to sit beside Yoongi.

“Keep your knickers off a twist, dongsaeng-ah.” you grinned as your sister and Yoongi smile and greet each other. “What made you so late?”

Your sister smiled mischievously evil and you swallowed the desire to scream.

Oh no, when she does that... It means trouble.

You were ready to get up and run away from the cafe before your sister say and does whatever “brilliant plan” she thought of will be revealed and
turn your world into utter chaos.

You had only just pushed your chair back, heart thumping crazily and your palms had started getting sweaty, when Jimin uttered a sentence that 
made all of you freeze and your heart to stop momentarily.

“Hey, where’s Rapmon hyung?”

OH.

MY.

GOSH.

WHEN DID HE MOVE AWAY FROM THEM?

In a distance not far away, there was a clanking harmony of a tray breakdancing on the floor, the cups creating a resonance as they fell one by one as the liquids splattered on the poor clean floor... There was also a manly squeal (Read: Ha! Not at all) heard from a man not far away from the mess, a series of cursing and english words from a husky and apologetic voice coming from Rap Mon himself and as the liquids started to spread, a sob from the staff who made the beverages was what finished the crescendo of the already dissonance of a disaster that had happened in just a span of less than a minute.

Namjoon’s destructive hands had done it again.

Your body released all the tension for a second and you banged your head on the table, groaning.

“Jimin... New record...” you murmured as Jimin clucked his tongue in agreement.

You all stood up and approached the guy in the middle of the mess he was hurrying to fix.

“UGH, Why must you do this all the time?” You said, as you tossed a tissue box at him.

Jimin was already charming the staff and asking for a mop to start the clean-up.

Yoongi was solemnly looking at the fallen beverages and watching as it slowly but surely, pooling on Namjoon’s shoes.

He silently sympathized with their fate.

Your and your sister approached Namjoon as he panicked about the stranger who was dragged into the mess.

“, I’m sorry. I wasn’t aware of my surroundings. I didn’t hit you too hard right? Mianhae.” Namjoon kept repeating it as you rolled your eyes as he 
emptied the tissue box you gave him and hurriedly dabbed the liquid that was still on the stranger’s arms.

Some staff had already fussed over the customer while the stranger just stared at his pink Nike shoes already stained with the brown liquid, wide-eyed and mouth open in paralyzed shock.

“JIN! OHMYGOSH! HIME! YOU WERE ALREADY HERE?” Your sister said as she yanked Jin away from the staff and Namjoon and away from the puddle.

Jin stared at you wide-eyed, not deciphering your words because his pink shoes is wet.
Did I say it’s freaking clean-just-out-the-store brand new pink Nike shoes? OH.

You looked down at his shoes and blinked and looking at Jin’s shirt and facepalmed when you saw that a part of it was soaked.

You also approached Jin as Jimin acquired the mops and gave some to Namjoon and Yoongi. The staff had offered to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter