Blanket Kick

Indirect (Cola)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It turns out that the most “uninterested” of our group regarding soulmates was the first one who had found his soulmate first.

And, it was because of you.

It was summer and the five of you decided to swim on the hotel that Yoongi owned.

It was actually just a project when you were all in second year of college to build the business you were interested in and basically, the business you five started had thrived in just a span of a few months that the university was thrown in a tornado of surprise and shock and you four undoubtedly managed it along with your studies, because hey, extra income!

That was the day when you saw Yoongi’s mark on his right shoulder blade. 

It had been a few months when the last topic of marks and soulmates had arisen and you forgot that Yoongi and Namjoon are one of the people who are marked with a pattern and not an initial.

...and Yoongi’s pattern looks almost the same pattern your sister proudly showed you a few months ago.

You knew one way or another, one of your friends will be part of you family someday and it turns out it will be freaking Gloss himself. Smirking in triumph, you sent a message to your sister requesting a picture of her mark.

“YAH, MIN YOONGI!! DIDN’T KNOW YOU HAVE A MARK NOW!” you yelled, splashing him water and laughing when his ear turned pink.

Namjoon and Jimin heard and tackled the flustered teen on the water as “punishment”. After sputtering and splashing you guys with water he scoffed.

“It was really troublesome and I didn’t notice I had it until my mom found it weeks ago. I guess it appeared when my birthday passed a few months ago.”

“WHAT? WHY HAVEN’T YOU TOLD US YET?” Yoongi looked blank for a second before scratching his neck.

“Well...it’s troublesome and you guys didn’t ask.” He reasoned, earning another “punishment” from the boys.

“Were you lounging on the living room shirtless again?”

“Shut up, it’s my house.” Yoongi grimaced, “I don’t know if I can find my soulmate, though. It’s an unusual place for a mark to appear.”

It was true, most marks are found in their wrist, neck, arms and ankles but there are rare marks that can appear on the back, the collarbones, hips, even on the jaw.

Yoongi looked heartbroken already and it was only the first few months. You patted him on the back and grinned at him.

“Everything is going to be okay, in the end if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”

“Say that to yourself, y/n.” Yoongi said. “I don’t want to meet my soulmate to meet me like this.” He lamented and ruffled his hair in frustration.

“I’m not worthy yet.” You rolled your eyes. (Read: Yoongi is hanging out with Jimin lately.)

“Yoon hyung’s being overdramatic right now. Who said you weren’t worthy anyway?” Namjoon chuckled and slinging an arm around Yoongi’s shoulder. “It’s okay, man. I want you to know that someone cares, not me. But someone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter