Comfort

Songs to Learn and Sing

“What are you doing?” Jaehwan asked when Wonshik suddenly lifted his head from where it had been resting on his chest for a very long time. His entire body on top of Jaehwan; he was positively crushing him, but he didn’t really mind. He liked having his weight holding him in place and the warmth from him was a comfort.

“I wanted to look at your face.”

Jaehwan grimazed. “I can’t possibly look any appealing from that angle. Lay down.” He tried pressing Wonshik’s head back down onto his chest but he wouldn’t budge.

“You look good from any angle though.” Wonshik said sheepily with that dreamy smile of his, his sleepy eyes adding to the effect. Jaehwan would cringe if he wasn’t so used to it.

“Liar.” He squints at Wonshik, but Wonshik only smiles bigger as he shakes his head, his body bouncing on top of Jaehwan from a soundless chuckle deep within his lungs. He groans at the pressure the motion puts on his chest and ribs.

“Please get off me, I can’t breathe.” He gasped over-dramatically. Wonshik’s brows fly up immediately and he rolled off to lie by his side instead. Hand found his right away; warm and comforting.

Always so assuring. Jaehwan smiled to himself, sighed and closed his eyes to keep resting.

“I love you.” He heard Wonshik mumble quietly beside him, he could almost see his shy face through the voice only, and his hand clenched around Jaehwan’s for a second. Jaehwan broke in to big smile, almost laughing because his body was bubbly. It never got old it seemed; hearing those words.

He turned to his side and kissed Wonshik’s shoulder.

“Me too.”