Switch-19

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                         

 

 

Day Eighteen…

 

Wearing such billion-worth smile, Jessica was happily skipping on her way towards Yoona’s private room. She was like a little girl who just got her presents. People who she passed by looked at her weirdly but she swore to all cucumber family that she doesn’t care.

 

The reason of the euphoria she’s currently in? It was all because she just received a call from Seohyun that Yoona’s finally awake and her other reason was the unexpected face-to-face and heart-to-heart talk with Yoona’s father yesterday.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jessica entered the lift and about to press the button to close the door when a middle-aged man entered. It was pretty awkward, at least for Jessica’s perspective. The man suddenly cleared his throat gaining her attention since she purposely averted her attention to the other side of her little world.

 

“You must be Jessica Jung.” He said though it should be a question but it sounded like a statement. She reckoned, his sixth sense must be guessing someone’s identity.

 

“E-Excuse me?” She nervously asked after she tilted her head on the side to have a view of the man’s side profile.

 

“You, what is your relationship with my daughter Yoona?” He asked with a cold tone.

 

“I-I’m… We… We are friends, Sir.” She replied.

 

“You sure? Because I heard Walter blackmailing Yoona using you as her girlfriend.”

 

‘Dang! Now I know where did Yoona inherited those cold attitude and her intelligence. Sharp memory you’ve got Sir. Okay Jessica, it’s now or never.’

 

“Sir, I know this may sound crazy to you because it’s not accepted well in our society the girl to girl relationship but what can I do Sir, its love. If only I could choose to whom my heart would beat, I already did. This heart of mine Sir, solely belong to your daughter I---” She wasn’t able to continue her words because of the sound of the elevator indicating they already arrived at the floor they’re heading to. They stepped out of the lift.

 

“So, what were you trying to convey here Miss Jung?” Mr. Im crossed his arms while raising his left brow.

 

“I, Jessica Jung am in love with your daughter Yoona, Mr. Im. I never regretted that this heart of mine chose her, she’s totally worth it. So, what I’m asking is your permission for me to date her Sir.” She said confidently instead of being intimidated by the way Mr. Im looked at her.

 

“How would I know that you’re worth of Yoona’s love?” Although he was already impressed at Jessica’s boldness to ask for his permission he still wanted an assurance that Jessica’s worth it for his daughter.

 

“I won’t promise anything Sir, I’ll just show to her how much I love her and prove that I’m worthy for her love after all.” She beamed a smile that somehow tells the man that she’s keeping her words.

 

“You better be Ms. Jung. I was not able to show my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter