My first, My last~5

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you don’t have class now Yoongie?” Jessica asked after she finally calmed down while Yoong move across the table to start eating.

“Yep. Do you still have works to do in your office? I can help.” He said while mouth was full, Jessica passed the tissue for him to wipe the sauce at the corner of his lips.

“Aigoo~ where’s your etiquette when eating Yoongie?” She chuckled at the adorable view in front of her.

“Etiquette is not in my vocabulary when I’m starving Umma.” He simply replied.

“You’re exaggerating you know that?”

“I’m not.” He pouted.

“Yoongie, you’re only cute while doing that when you’re still young.” She was just messing around him because she knew he won’t mind.

“I’m still young Umma, so I’m still cute. I’m confidently cute on my own way.”

“That’s it. You’re exaggerating.” She playfully glared at him.

“Umma! I’m not~” He whined causing Jessica to laughed heartily.

“It’s good you’re laughing now though you have to bully me.” He smiled at her.

“Did I ever tell you how thankful I am that I have you and Channie in my life?” She asked while wiping the tears that were formed from laughing.

“Just now.” He casually replied earning a glare from his mother. “Why are you being emo so sudden?” He asked curiously.

“It’s just that you two are grown-ups now. Channie’s gonna be a father soon while you, I still don’t know until when will you be staying with me. I know you’ll have your own family soon and I’ll be staying on my own if that time comes.” She propped her elbow on top of the table and placed her chin on her palm.

“That’s it! You’re exaggerating.” He putted down his utensils and crossed his arms.

“Hey, that’s my line earlier!” She removed her hands and glared at him who only stuck his tongue in response.

“By the way Umma, I’ll be leaving States. I’m going to Korea with Professor James.” Yoong informed after a paused of silence.

“ Eh? I wanna cry~”

“Mother, you are annoying sometimes~” He whined and added aegyo to make it worst.

“My days I’m going o spend with you will be lessen. I’m about to cry right now.” She said while fanning her face and looking at the ceiling so that her tears won’t fall. Young rolled his eyes.

-------

“Hey Yoongie, I swear if you were a girl you’ll look gorgeous with my bag.” Jessica son who was carrying her bag for her.

“Oh really?” Yoong imitated a girl’s voice and turned to her ladylike while Jessica burst out laughing.

“Okay, I’ll take it back. You look ridiculous. Hahahahaha!” Jessica rubbed her stomach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter