Switch-17

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day Sixteen…

 

A figure was sleeping soundlessly inside the room. The bullet was safely removed from her body but too bad she’s in coma after the operation. Her body was too weak due to exhaustion she’d undergone during the kidnapping incident. She did not eat anything nor drink any liquids how cruel those who kidnapped them and her anemia made it worst.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Screams in horror filled the entire building. A person’s body landed on the ground creating a loud thud that caught everyone’s attention. But as if it was the scariest thing that happened that can’t seem to move their feet.  

 

“YOONA!!!” Jessica was the first to get on the person’s side. The middle-aged man was frozen on his spot slowly comprehending what the heck just happened.

 

“I… I’m… co-cold Sicachu.” Yoona said while gasping for her need of oxygen. The bullet was pierced on Yoona’s abdomen causing for myriad bloods to leak.

 

‘I need to calm down. It won’t help if I panic here.’

 

“Yoona just hang in ther—Help! Somebody help us!” Jessica tried; she tried to act calm, but when she saw that Yoona closed her eye, that’s when her expression was far from tranquil that time. She was desperately shouting for help, which she got immediately. Her shout made them awake from that state they were in and be able to do the right thing on the life-and-death situation of Yoona.  

 

The disadvantage of watching action movies for umpteenth times, Jessica memorized all the part. The protagonist or the supporting character being shot during the action the next thing will happen, they will be gasping for an air; they will recite their final message then closed their eyes and left them for good. Then Jessica realized Yoona did it all minus the last message.  And it is not a good sign, she’s afraid that that’s really the end though she’s not sure if Yoona really left for good.

 

Yoona was inside the ambulance going to the hospital, they still felt a small relief that Yoona was still with them though she’s fighting for her life as of the moment. Upon arriving, the medical teams immediately do their duties and advice Yoona’s family and Jessica with her family to just wait outside. They all felt the same anxiety. A lot of ‘what if’s had occupied their minds but no one dared to let it out from their mouths.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jessica was reluctant to leave Yoona’s side but Mr. Im and her family insisted that she must take a rest first. Being a good daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter