Switch-10

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wow! Really? Even on the ceiling?” Yoona said once she caught a glimpse of Jessica’s earlier forbidden room. She was amazed at how her photos were posted around the room, Krystal’s right.

“Don’t mind it please?” Jessica said while covering her blushing face. Yoona was still admiring the place that Jessica couldn’t take it yeah she’s totally embarrassed as of the moment. Who wouldn’t? The photos had mostly of her doodles claiming the doe-eyes hers and kissed marks.

“Just go to the bathroom. I’ll prepare the pajamas you’re going to use.” She gently pushed Yoona towards the bathroom which the latter didn’t protest. A sigh escape from her whole being when Yoona was finally inside. She was leaning on the door.

“Hey Sicachu? How about my underwear?” Yoona suddenly opened the door causing Jessica to lose her balance and almost fell on the ground if not for Yoona’s fast reflexes.

“Hey, are you okay?” Yoona asked softly while looking straightly to Jessica’s eyes. She was still supporting Jessica’s back. It made Jessica to get herself back to earth from which planet did she ever travelled.

“I’m sorry about that. I think I have new underwear. Don’t worry it was not use, not once.”

“Okay. I’ll go take my shower now.” Yoona smiled before she closed the door.

‘That was close. Kyaaah~ we’ll sleep together here in my room. I can’t believe it’

Afraid that the incident might happen once again, she moved her feet towards her closet and got the pajamas and underwear she said. While waiting for the deer to finish in the bathroom, she lied on the bed looking up to the ceiling, to Yoona’s photos to be exact. When the splashed of water were no longer heard she went to the bathroom’s door and knocked.

“Yoona are you done there?” She asked then she heard the door clicked and it was opened revealing Yoona’s head only.

“Ah… Sicachu, uhmm… you forgot to give me the towel.” Yoona shyly said. Jessica mentally face palmed and sprinted to her bed where she also put the towel. Boy, she’s too occupied with wild thoughts earlier that she just placed there the towel mindlessly. She gave the towel to Yoona while smiling goofily.

However, there’s something still bothering Yoona. “Uhm… since you’re already there. Can you gave me also the clothes I’m going to wear?” She requested.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Here.” Jessica gave the clothes to her.    

 

Yoona came out from the bathroom wearing the clothes that Jessica lent while rubbing her wet hair with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter