The Ex-Boyfriend

You are My...?

Jinki watched her sleeping quietly as he pushed a strand of her hair out of her face, he held her closer as she shivered from the cold. Morning came quickly as Taehyun’s eyes fluttered open to see the sight of the sunlight hitting Jinki’s cheek. She moved to sit up as she watched the angelic sight in front of her as the soft music continued to play; Jinki moved his head a little as his hair fell down his face. Taehyun moved closer and swept it out of his eyes as he caught her wrist in his hand, his eyes flashed open seeing her right in front of him.  Jinki moved closer as Taehyun’s eyes fluttered shut but what she wanted never came…

‘YAH YAH JINKI THE DOOR UNFROZE AND OMO….’ In ran four crazed boys with large puffy jumpers protecting them from the cold winter. They all stood frozen after seeing the sight in front of them Jinki was hovered above Taehyun who had her pink lips pursed; Taehyun jumped and stood up bowing to the four boys.  She recognized Minho and Taemin but not the other two boys as she walked up greeting them.

‘So this is Taehyun? Yeppoh’ Jonghyun said as Key raised an eyebrow at Jinki who glared at them from behind.

‘Nice to meet you all but… I should go…. My umma must be worried’ Taehyun bowed before running to the back room to get away from the awkward air.

The four boys gathered around Jinki who sat down so he wouldn’t fall over from how close he was to kissing Taehyun.

‘We killed it didn’t we?’ Jonghyun asked as Jinki gave him a stare that usually would belong to the flaming charisma.

‘Mianhae… Taemin it was all Taemin he told us to go check on you?” Jonghyun was quick to see Taemin out who backed away slowly with his hands in the air. 

‘O-Oppa I’m going I will come back later arasso?’ Taehyun walked out to see all five shining boys huddled together as she bowed quickly.

‘Taehyun its okay I think I will close the store today… rest’ Jinki told her as she smiled before running off. Jinki walks back in to his friends who just shrug their shoulders with innocent smiles making Jinki’s soft heart forgive them.

 

~~

 

‘…About yesterday when we were trapped… Taehyun’ Jinki tried to form words as he looked in the mirror back at the bumbling fool who was Lee Jinki. Jinki shakes his head and tries to fix his messy brown hair, he walks outside where he finds Minho and Taemin pretending like they weren’t listening to him through the door.

‘Mwol? Can’t a guy talk to himself?’ Jinki huffed before running out the door trying not to look his friends in the eyes. Today was the day he wanted to confess to Taehyun maybe… Jinki can feel himself chickening out once more as he lays eyes on the beautiful girl in front of the café waiting for him.

‘Annyeong Oppa’ she smiles waving her hands in front of his face, Jinki blushes and unlocks the door letting them both inside where Taehyun runs to throw on her uniform.

The café is once again filled with customers and smiling people.

‘We were bored leave us alone’ Taemin whines as the four friends sits at the booth smirking at Jinki who hides himself away while Taehyun takes the numerous orders.

‘Mm… of course Jinki oppa treats me well Wae?’ Taehyun eyes Jonghyun who just shrugs his shoulders. Taehyun turns back around and when she sees who is at the door she nearly jumps and drops all their drinks. She places the drinks down as she feels the four boys eyes look at her with worry, Taehyun watched as her Ex-Boyfriend walks into the café with his two friends at the moment they haven’t noticed her so that’s a good thing for now.

Taehyun scurries behind the counter crouching down and of course Jinki notices as he ducks down beside her.

‘Taehyun are you okay?’ Jinki asks seeing the worry in her brown eyes, Taehyun bites her bottom lip and closes her eyes.

‘O-Oppa I am going to be doing stuff that is kinda… different and I hope you won’t fire me and…. Act along’ Jinki widens his eyes but silently nods his head as Taehyun jumps up with a smile before moving back to the counter to take her Ex-Boyfriend’s order. The three guys look up and smirk when they see Taehyun in front of them.

‘Taehyun what a nice surprise’ Lee Joon answers back winking at her, Taehyun straightens her posture and flicks her hair back with a smirk.

‘What can I get you?’ she answers back with as much confidence she could muster as Jinki watches from behind along with his friends.

‘You look good Taehyun  beautiful as always’ Joon grazes a finger against Taehyun’s pink lips making her lose every ounce of confidence she stored in her body. Taehyun flicks her wrists and swipes his finger away.

‘Three Ice coffees… extra sugar you know how I like sweet thing’s Joon whispers into Taehyun’s ear sending Goosebumps all over her skin.  Taehyun grips the counter and moves closer to Jinki who is speechless.

‘Who? What? Taehyun?” Jinki spat out as Taehyun glanced back at Joon, Thunder and Seungho who wave back at her.

‘Ex-boyfriend… Do you mind oppa… pretending to be mine? Just until they are gone please’ Jinki’s heart race when he hears Taehyun’s request. Jinki nods once again as she smiles kissing his cheek lightly grabbing the drinks from his hands.

Taehyun walks over and places the Ice-Coffee’s on their table having to bend over Joon slides a hand up her thigh.  Taehyun jumps making him chuckle, she pushes his hand off but he grabs her wrists as the other two friends laugh. Jinki jumps over the counter as he moves over to where they are with Minho and Key following behind him.

‘Come on Taehyun you use to love when I touched you like this’ Joon slides his hand higher making Taehyun squirm. Jinki grabs Joon’s arm as the entire café turns silent watching the scene.

‘I think you should let her go’ Jinki hisses with a glare into Joon’s eyes. Joon smirks and releases Taehyun who moves back into Jinki’s arm.

‘And who are you?’ Joon asks slumping back down and gulping his drink not taking his eyes off Jinki who wraps an arm around Taehyun’s waist.

‘I am her man… so don’t touch her again!’ Jinki tells Joon who rolls his eyes.

‘Tshh… you Taehyun’s Man? I don’t think so you see you aren’t her type’ Joon stands up and moves towards Jinki.

‘Back off Joon’ Taehyun says but Jinki holds her behind him. Mir and Seungho stand up only to be pushed back by Minho and Key.  Joon laughs at Jinki’s face hovering over him.

‘You see her type of men is…. Well Me and you don’t stand a chance so go back and make me some more drinks’ Joon pushes Jinki’s chest and tries to grab Taehyun who acts swiftly.

‘I got myself another type… and you stand a chance’ Taehyun calls out making Joon freeze, she turns around and wraps her arms around Jinki’s neck.  Taehyun her lips and glares back at Joon before pushing her lips against Jinki’s. Jinki stops for a few seconds feeling her soft lips on his before he puts his hands on her waist pushing her closer.

Taehyun pulls away and wipes her lips with her finger and her head to the side with a smirk at Joon who shows rage in his eyes. The three boys push past and out of the café without another word as Taehyun jumps up and down with a smile.

‘Finally They are gone’ Taehyun said with a sigh looking up at Jinki who was not blinking Jinki. Taehyun knew they had to talk about this later but right now there are customers as she made her was back to her spot. Jinki is frozen in the middle of the café as the four boys run over to him shaking him lightly to make sure he is still alive, after a few moments Jinki begins to breathe again.

‘What was that?’ Taemin breathes out as the four look back at Jinki hoping for an answer.

‘Ex-boyfriend…. Pretend boyfriend…. Man…. Kiss… Lips…. Tongue’ Jinki mumbled as they all look more confused than ever, Jinki glanced back at Taehyun who gave him a small awkward smile before looking away. Jinki brushed his hand against his lips and felt that they were still moist with her kiss.

JINKI OPPA WHERE ARE YOU? >< WHERE YOUR COMEBACK ?