Charmer

You are My...?

 

‘P-P-PLEASE GIVE ME A JOB HERE PLEASE’ you beg with your hands together and using as much explosive aegyo you could on this guy. You needed a job and you need it now! Your umma and your eldest sister say if you don’t get a job then you won’t be able to go to the; ‘Shine for Infinity’ festival with your bestfriend. It’s like paradise that you so badly want to go and it only comes once every 15 years.

Your mouth becomes a pout as you take advantage of your large brown eyes on the guy in front of you.  Lee Jinki his name tag reads, he was actually quite cute but you took that thought off your mind only focused on getting this job.

‘What’s your name?’ he leans against the counter biting his lip at you, you jump back from his sudden closeness.

‘Um…’ you suddenly lost your train of thought, he smiles at you. Aigoo his smile is gorgeous… GEEZ TAEHYUN FOCUS!

‘Lee Taehyun’

‘Taehyun cute name’ you blush at his comment but regain your focus on the task at hand.

‘Have you ever worked at a café?’

‘Anni… but I am a fast learner and I… I- I can work hard just please let me try’ you bow your head hoping to avert your eyes from his angelic face.

‘Arasso, try then’ your head pops up to see him opening the small opening to allow you inside.

‘Now? Try right now?’ He nods his head smiling.

‘How am I supposed to know if you are any good… unless I let you try right?’ he grabs a sudden hold of your wrist pulling you inside the small space beside him, OMO he smells like fresh baked cookies and sweet icing…. Being so close to him is making your head spin. You slap the back of your head; NO MUST NOT CRUSH ON YOUR SOON TO BE BOSS!!

He looks at you with his smile… that smile is going to kill me one day!

‘Watch me’ you move over letting him slide beside you touching your arm sending electricity over your body. He smiles at your touch and looks back down his hands move fast as he pours and mixes a bunch of liquids together and in the end draws a smiley face on the foam. He passes the drink to you expectantly as you sip… It was like heaven sliding down your throat warming your insides.

‘Waah’ was all you could say as he smirks.

‘So now you try… I am going to sit there for twenty  minutes and when I come over you will have a tasty drink for me’ He quickly slides out of the area and really sits down in one of the café chairs, you look at him confusion crosses over your features.

‘HWAITING TAEHYUN!! YOUR TIME STARTS NOW’ he calls out as you start by looking at what ingredients are in front of you. Food Colouring, Chocolate powder, Melted white chocolate, vanilla extract and fifty other bottles. OTTOKE T.T ??? Think about the festival!! HWAITING!! You poured in ingredients that you believed would taste okay together and prayed that he would like it.

As you were distracted with the drink you didn’t realise that Jinki was focusing hard on a sheet of paper where he sketched passionately trying to perfect the sketch. He gets up and walks over to Taehyun who is concentrated on her drink… he is going to give her the job even If her drink tastes bad she just doesn’t know it yet.

‘Twenty Minutes is up’ Jinki leans over the counter and holds out his hands for the drink. Taehyun takes in a deep breath and slips it in his hands. Jinki looks at the drink that has a love heart shape in the foam making his smile widen.

Ahh Taehyun crosses her fingers and prays that Jinki keeps that smile when he drinks what she made. She drew a heart hoping maybe that would sway him a little and it works because he smiles brightly when he sees it. Jinki pulls the drink to his soft pink lips and takes in a mouthful; his cheeks puff out from the drink as he looks at Taehyun.

Jinki’s eyes become wide to his surprise the drink tasted really good, like it was one of his own creations. He swallows the mouthful and smiles at Taehyun who holds her breath.

‘Breathe Taehyun’ Jinki coos to her coming around to the other side, he places a hand on her tense shoulder as she lets out a deep breath.

‘You are the newest employee of Lee Café’ Jinki holds out his hand to you as you take it quickly.

‘I have to get your uniform’ Jinki walks around smiling back at you before running upstairs, you got the job… You Lee Taehyun has got a job! You jump up and down like a crazy person as you walk out of the counter area, your eyes catch Jinki’s sketch pad. Looking around to see if he’s there you run over and grab it… The sketch it was you!

‘Yeppoh right?’ he’s behind you as you jump from his voice, did he just call you pretty?

‘You are talented…’ you pause what do you call him exactly?

‘Oppa, try it Jinki Oppa’  Jinki smiles at the thought of Taehyun calling him oppa.

‘O-O-Oppa… Gomawo for giving me a chance’ you bow your head.

‘Here try these on’ Jinki oppa places a pile of clothes in your hands and points to the storage room. You quickly close the door and begin stripping your clothes.

Jinki watches as she smiles walking into the storage room to  try on her uniform, it’s going to be interesting with Taehyun with him. OMO the storage room Jinki just remembered that sometimes the storage room lights turn off for no reason, She might get scared! Jinki rushes over to the room just to hear Taehyun’s piercing scream.

Taehyun was unfolding the dress that Jinki oppa gave her when suddenly the light in the storage room went out, Taehyun hates the dark so it made her scream loudly.

‘Taehyun don’t worry oppa is here… the lights will turn on in a second’ Jinki placed a comforting arm around Taehyun when he noticed she was undressed as he felt her warm skin underneath his fingers, she clung tightly onto him that he didn’t let go.

The lights flashed back on in seconds as Jinki looked down at the scared Taehyun who was flushed. Aigoo Taehyun was so cute when she was scared making Jinki smirk OMO now he looks like a ert!

Taehyun adjusts her eyes back to the light she felt safe with oppa but when the lights went on it was a different story. Taehyun jumped back trying to cover her black laced bra; Jinki blushed and quickly ran out of the room hiding his face from Taehyun.

Taehyun quickly slipped the dress over her body and pulled up her white stockings, she looked in the old mirror on the wall she looks like she just stepped out of a fairy-tale or a Japanese anime. OMO the dress is short but it was quite cute  and it was her favourite colour to a light purple, so she doesn’t mind even if it made her look like a maid.

Jinki sits at the table and stares at his sketch waiting for Taehyun who walks out. Jinki’s eyes light up when he take in the whole sight of Lee Taehyun. The way her dress slides up her thighs as she walks, the way her brown hair hangs down her shoulders and her smile as she spins around showing her oppa.

‘You might want to wipe off the drool’ She plays Jinki who stares wide-eyed when he snaps back into reality once more wiping his pink lips.

‘Purple was the way to go’

‘So you start tomorrow… come in early though so I can train you’

‘Ne oppa’ Taehyun changes back once more and walks out of the café smiling like never before, not only does she have a good job  but a cute boss.

‘Umma guess what?’ Taehyun calls as she enters her home, her umma walks out with her apron staring at Taehyun.

‘No more about the festival until you get a job’

‘WAIT… UMMA I GOT A JOB!’ she turns back around and smile wide hugging you tightly as you tell her everything except about Jinki oppa being deliciously handsome.

‘I knew you could do it!’ she ruffles your hair before going off to prepare dinner.

With Jinki;

‘Hyung your smiling is creeping me out!’ Taemin waves his hand in front of Jinki’s face who can only think about Taehyun.

‘You met a girl didn’t you?’ Minho nudges Jinki’s sides.

‘Hyung hasn’t smiled like that since…. Actually hyung has never smiled like this’ Taemin pouts and looks at Jinki who stares at him blankly.

‘WAE? Just because I don’t date every girl that throws herself at me… Aisshhh’  Jinki says taking a sip of his drink, its true Jinki has never dated before and the only people he would tell are his chingu; Taemin and Minho.  Imagine what Taehyun would think if she knew how unexperienced he was? This worries Jinki who looks towards Minho who has had heaps of girlfriends then towards Taemin who has so much aegyo what girl could resist him. Jinki worries about such things.

‘Don’t worry what girl could resist your… unique charms, stop frowning or you will get wrinkles’ Minho jokes around but that only troubles Jinki even more. 

So how was the first chapter everyone? Please comment and tell me what you think ^^