Kiss Kiss

You are My...?

 

‘Oppa did you sleep well?’ Taehyun opens the door of the café with a fluttering heart once she catches Jinki’s eye.

‘Taehyun What did you dream of?’ Jinki smirks anticipating Taehyun’s answer she grabs her uniform and walks past Jinki with a smile.

‘Wouldn’t you like to know’ she whispers into his ear before walking off to change. Jinki cringes and stomps his feet from her answer, she sprayed perfume her scent increasing Jinki’s lust for her.

‘Annyeongsayo’ Taehyun greets the customer who orders a simple coffee. Two guys come in this time not Jinki’s friends they are a definite hot issue >.< *Listening to this song keke.

‘Annyeongsayo’ Taehyun greets meeting the eyes of one of the guys who smiles at her showing his canine teeth.

‘What would you like?’ Taehyun speaks trying hard to resist the cute guys charms.

‘What do you recommend?’ A smile played upon Taehyun’s lips as Jinki finally registered the situation analysing them from afar.

‘Me? Um…. The iced chocolate but that’s too babyish for you right um’ Taehyun was flustered.

‘Two iced chocolates it is, Keep the change’ He gave her way too much change as she ordered the drinks from Jinki who glares at the two guys who keep their eyes on Taehyun.

‘Can you bring us the drinks we are going to sit there?’ The guy asks Taehyun who agrees immediately.

Jinki begins making the drink and considers spitting in it. He sighs passing Taehyun the drink who almost skips towards the table.

‘Gomawo Taehyun am I right?’ she looks at the guy who points at her chest where her nametag is, OMO can she look any more stupid?

‘Enjoy your drinks’ Taehyun was about to walk away when the guys grabs her hand.

‘My name is Hoya by the way’ he smiles letting her hand go as she runs towards Jinki who rolls his eyes.

‘My name is Hoya by the way’ Jinki mocks Hoya in a stupid tone earning a glare from Taehyun. Don’t worry Jinki will get revenge.

‘Jealous Jinki?’ Taehyun slides past Jinki with a smirk. God Taehyun is making things hard for Jinki… Jinki is so going to get revenge!

‘Time to close up finally’ Taehyun flings the strands of hair caught in her eye looking up to see Jinki directly in front of her.

‘What is it oppa?’  Taehyun moves her head to the side making it impossible for Jinki to not pinch her cheeks.

‘Nothing… Yeppoh’ Taehyun’s cheeks are now going a shade of red from his constant sweet comments. Taehyun looks up at the clock and it’s almost time for her to leave and Jinki knows it too.

‘Can you stay with me for a little longer?’ he blinks his eyes multiple times and how could Taehyun say no as she sits beside him.

‘So…’ Taehyun starts as Jinki turns his head to look at her taking in her features.

‘Oppa Do you have a girlfriend?’ Taehyun was already curious about this question.

‘Wae? Would you be jealous? Anni… I don’t do you?’ Jinki bites his lip worried about what Taehyun might reply.

‘Anni… It’s starting to snow’ They both turn around to see small drops of snow fall to the ground outside of the café.

‘Oppa Jeongmal Gomawo for the job’

‘You don’t have to keep thanking me’ He smiles showing his dimple as Taehyun turns her head away to hide her red cheeks once more.

‘Come on I will walk you home’ he holds his hand out for Taehyun who hesitates.

‘It’s cold’ He grabs her hand but doesn’t link his fingers with hers, they swing their arms together walking in the snow.

They arrive at Taehyun’s house and Jinki extends one palm out catching a snowflake.

‘Wahh’ The words escape Taehyun’s lips making Jinki’s heart flutter.

‘Go inside it’s cold’ Taehyun smiles waiting once again for Jinki who stands in the cold.

 

 ‘Oppa isn’t going to leave until Taehyun does’ she quickly walks back down the steps and places her hands on his cold cheeks.

‘Stay warm oppa’ she runs back inside with a smile not looking back at Jinki embarrassed at her own cringe worthy actions, her crush is getting out of hand. Jinki stands frozen not from the cold but from Taehyun, His heart thumping hard in his chest as he raises his hands to feel where Taehyun touched and begins skipping home.

‘Not many customers today oppa’ Taehyun sits down in a huff fixing her hair that became knotty. Jinki rests his head on Taehyun’s shoulder closing his eyes for a moment.

‘Oppa have you been sleeping you look like a panda’ Taehyun touches Jinki’s cheeks for a moment as Jinki catches his breath from her touch.

‘Well…’ The truth was ever since he met Taehyun he barely slept only and always thinking about her maybe if she was beside him he could rest; OMO that is a fantasy that Jinki would be keeping to himself!

Last Night;

‘Hyung were you just skipping?’ Taemin asks as Jinki walks into the house.

‘Do you have a problem? Go to bed you have to go school tomorrow’ Jinki ushers Taemin inside who pouts going off to brush his teeth.

‘Spill Jinki you slept with Taehyun didn’t you?’ Minho suddenly asks making Jinki flustered.

‘I knew it! JINKI DID IT!’ Minho yelled out as all three boys inside pop their heads out.

‘Define IT?’ Kibum now curious comes outside to hear all about Jinki and this girl.

‘You know IT! Now Now Kibum don’t act so innocent only Taemin can do that’  After hearing his name Taemin walks out and soon after Jonghyun does to, they all shoot curious glances to Jinki who is very lost.

‘We didn’t do IT WHATEVER IT IS! Nothing happened!’ Jinki tried to clarify with his friends who just smirked.

‘No man skips home unless he just did IT’ Jonghyun throws in his own opinion.

‘Hey do you guys know a Hoya?’ Jinki needs to find out all he can about his guy if he was his competition he needed to know what he was up against!

‘Hoya? Oh Yeah Hoya sunbae he is a dancer he is teaching me! Wae?’ Taemin looks at Jinki who tosses all the information around in his head.

‘Is he good?’

‘The best there is’ With that last comment it caused Jinki not to sleep all night long.

‘OPPA?’ Taehyun has been calling him for a while but he was in his world.

‘We should close up I don’t think anyone is coming today!’ Jinki says going to open the door for Taehyun but it didn’t budge. He pulled with all his strength and it didn’t move, the snow must’ve built up now him and Taehyun are trapped. That sounds like fate to Jinki ^.^

‘Oppa are we stuck?’ Jinki answers her question with a nod.

‘I have to tell my umma’ she walks into the change room, reminding Jinki to call his friends.

‘SO both of you are trapped inside alone? Daebak you didn’t plan this now did you Jinki?’

‘Of course not’ Jinki wished he thought of this though.

‘So did you bring protection Jinki?’ With Minho’s last comment Jinki didn’t bother to answer quickly shutting off the phone before Taehyun could hear.

‘All set so now what?’ Taehyun walks back out shrugging off her coat placing it on the counter top.

 

‘Now we just have to wait it out’ Jinki hides his large smile with his hands.

‘Oppa are you okay?’ Taehyun looks at his face that has gone a flush of red. Jinki smiles even though it is a blizzard outside freezing cold inside he feels warm and flustered with her beside him.

‘Mm… Taehyun do want to listen to music?’ Jinki pulls out his IPod and pulls out his speakers letting the music blast through ceasing the silence.

‘Baby stop breaking my heart’ Sistar’s MA BOY plays through the speakers making Jinki jump, really Jinki why didn’t you check what song was going to play? Jinki face palms himself before turning to change the stop.

‘Don’t oppa I like this song’ Taehyun gives Jinki a smile before slowly getting up from her seat and in front of Jinki who sits frozen in his spot.

‘’Oh Ma Boy, Oh, Ma Boy baby’ Taehyun closes her eyes and let the music take her pretending she is in her room singing to herself, she begins dancing the moves perfectly. She feels Jinki eyes on her and it makes her smile widen, the lyrics in the song is exactly what she wants to tell Jinki.  Taehyun peeps an eye open to see a shocked Jinki with his mouth parted open and eyes wide, exactly the reaction Taehyun wanted.

‘Oppa your turn’ Taehyun sits beside Jinki who slowly turns his head and points to himself.

‘Y-Y-You want to see me perform?’ Taehyun nods her head and smiles. Jinki slowly gets up from his spot and closes his eyes for a minute before the next song began… NOT A GIRL GROUP SONG PLEASE PLEASE!! Why did you put so many girl group songs on??? PABO JINKI >.< Jinki flashed a smile as soon as; Don’t spray perfume by Teen Top came on over his speakers. He knew the moves and danced them making others think that he could be one of the members of TeenTop.

‘Did you like it?’ He blinks his eyes a couple of times at Taehyun who pouts at him, Jinki doesn’t know what was wrong?

‘That song is for noonas… Oppa’ She whispers looking at her fingers, JINKI ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF >.<  Ottoke?

‘Taehyun? Ottoke? What can I do to make you smile again? I forgot I really don’t like any noonas!’ Jinki begins stuttering at Taehyun who can’t help but smile at his aegyo.

‘Liar I bet you are a noona killer just like Minho’

‘ANNI… Really? Taehyun believe me’ She smiles at the worried Jinki who wavers his hands in front of her, Aigoo can he be any more cute?

‘Grant my wish’  Jinki stands up and holds his hand out for Taehyun.

‘Anything and I will try’

‘Um… Can you help me set my chingu and Minho on a blind date?’ Jinki’s eyes go wide at her wish. Minho would agree no problem that was something he could do at any time but Jinki was wishing she would wish for something else…

‘Arasso are you going to be there?’

‘On the date, Ne my friend would force me to take her… she gets nervous on dates’

‘Would… you mind if we go together?’

‘T-Together? Like a double date?’ Taehyun’s heart had that fluttery feeling once more, Is this real? Jinki oppa is asking her out on a date?

‘Well… we would be there for your friend and Minho so it’s not really a date…’ COWARD JINKI WAE WAE WAE >.<

‘Mm… Tomorrow after work meet back here arasso?’ Jinki nods his head, He is going on  date with Taehyun… Anni Is it a date?

‘Let’s play hand of truth… that game where you have to put five fingers up and the other player has to say something they think the other person has done before, if they done it you have to put one finger down *SHINee played this on MakBanShi* The first person who would to get all five down eliminated’ Taehyun smiles placing five fingers up in the air, so does Jinki.

‘Ladies first’

‘Hm… Ah I ate chicken today’ Jinki mehrongs placing a finger down, he gives Taehyun a smirk.

‘I did a y dance today’ Taehyun looks at him with a glare.

‘You did one too’

‘Mwol? Teen Top’s dance wasn’t y?’ Jinki was astonished at her comment.

‘You made it y okay so put a finger down Jinki’ Did Jinki hear right did she just call him y?

‘I am running out of ideas but… there is something I am curious about; I have had a boyfriend/girlfriend?’ Jinki watched Taehyun’s fingers carefully as she placed one down and so did he.

‘My turn… I have stayed up all night because of someone’ Jinki immediately puts down his finger and Taehyun smiles placing her next finger down. So far Taehyun is winning and Jinki only has one finger left up whereas Taehyun has two fingers left.

‘Last turn Jinki’ Taehyun smirks as Jinki moves closer placing his face close to hers, Taehyun couldn’t speak or move as Jinki speaks.

‘I have had my first kiss’ Jinki puts his last finger down and watches Taehyun who doesn’t move, she looks down at his plump lips but doesn’t move any of her fingers.

‘I win’ she whispers to Jinki who stays in his position hovering over Taehyun.  

‘O-Oppa’ Taehyun places her hands on Jinki’s warm chest and pushes him lightly trying not to hurt him, Jinki slowly moves back to his seat.

‘Aigoo why are we so quiet suddenly? What should we do now?’ Jinki breaks the silence and stands up walking around to calm his beating heart. While Jinki turns the other way Taehyun rubs her flushed cheeks trying to turn them back into a normal colour. She looks at Jinki who stands with his back facing her.  She stands up and walks towards him taking quiet steps until she is right behind him with shaky hands she raises them and wraps her arms around his waist.

Jinki tries to shaky feeling he gets whenever he is close to her as he stands up trying to breathe. He closes his eyes for a moment when he felt her arms wrap around him like in his dreams but this time when he looked down her arms were actually there.

‘Taehyun?’ he didn’t want to turn around thinking that when he does she will disappear as usual but when she answers back a flood of emotion washes over him.

‘I felt cold when you were gone’ Jinki ran his hands over hers, tracing her fingers and feeling her soft skin under his fingertips.

‘You are really here’ He finally turns around and sees her face, warm and pink like he always imagines her to be.

‘Where else would I be?’ she pulls his body closer to her own so she can press her head against his chest where his heart beat flutters from her touch. The two of them stay like this for a while letting the feel of young love imprint a memory that they will never forget, a memory that will make them smile and feel fluttery inside when they remember.

Jinki walks her back as they sit beside each other listening to the music and watching the snow fall, Taehyun is mesmerized by the pretty snow that she doesn’t even realise Jinki was sketching again. She turns around to see Jinki eyes focused sketching as he uses his fingers to smudge some of the drawing, she tries to peek at what he is drawing but he doesn’t let her.

‘Just keep watching the snow’ he pinches her cheek and looks back down at his drawing.  Taehyun lets out a yawn and looks at the clock; 11:18pm if she was home right now she would be sleeping.  She lays her head against the soft cushion of the booth and her eyes slowly flutter, she turns her head to watch Jinki sketching.

Jinki finally finishes his sketch as he looks up to see Taehyun’s eyes slowly closing but when he looks at her they flutter open once more with a smile.

‘Oppa’ she whispers pursing her pink lips, Jinki places a hand on her cheek.

‘Sleep you’re tired’ Jinki whispers into Taehyun’s ear sending shivers down her back.

‘Sing to me oppa’ Jinki smiles at her request moving closer so she can lean against him.

‘I want your kiss kiss’ Jinki sang along to the song playing on his iPod as Taehyun smiled at the lyrics of the song coming out of Jinki’s mouth. She nuzzled her head against him as he sang to her, Jinki smirked thinking what a coincidence this song came out right when she asked him to sing.