Dreaming

You are My...?

 

‘Taehyun wake up, it’s time for- oh you are awake already!’ your umma bursts through the door but you are already awake trying to do your hair in the mirror. She smiles placing a hand on your shoulder.

‘I am proud of you good luck’ she your hair and walks back out of the room. You look into the mirror and groan how are you going to do your hair? But the real thing that woke you up was the excitement of seeing Jinki oppa!

You appear at the front of the café and inside you see Jinki sketching again by himself, he had his earphones in and was like an artwork as the sunlight beamed in from the window capturing his frame perfectly. His head arches up for a moment enough for you to make out that he was staring at you, OMO he saw you staring at him! Taehyun already? It’s the first day and you already look like a creepy stalker! He motions with his fingers for you to come inside as you walk inside with a thumping heart.

‘Taehyun you’re here?’ he smiles at you Aigoo that smile… he is acting as if he didn’t caught you and you can’t even express how thankful you are for him not bringing that up.

‘Go change… I changed the lights for you it shouldn’t turn off anymore’ he moves his eyes back down to his drawing as you make your way to change. Gosh this is going to be interesting!

You walk back out to see him stretching his body, his uniform flies up a little revealing some of his milky skin you can only see his back but you weren’t complaining. Lust filled your eyes as he leaned his body down he was so flexible that you could hear dirty thoughts form in your mind.

‘Taehyun… what are you doing?’ Jinki asks omo no again he saw you staring! This is not the reality you wanted >.<

‘Um… I was stretching right?’ you move your body when you suddenly hear a loud crack as you turn your back.

‘OMO ARE YOU OKAY?’ Jinki is by your sides in seconds as you blush. LEE TAEHYUN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BODY??

‘Don’t we need to train today?’ you ask changing the subject making him smile.

‘Ne… Let’s go and wait’ he grabs something and wraps it around his waist, it was an apron he hands you one and you wrap it around yours.

‘Okay what do we learn today? I guess the basics coffee’ he starts grabbing out the needed stuff for the coffee teaching you the ways, you absorbed all the information in and began making a cup of steaming coffee.

‘Today you will just take the orders and work the cashier and I will do all the hard work okay?’ why does he keep flashing that smile doesn’t he know it’s hard to concentrate with him like this?

The café is finally opened and you almost have a small heart attack when the first customer walks in.

‘Hwaiting Taehyun’ he whispers into your ear before moving towards the coffee machine.

‘Annyeongsayo What can I get for you?’ the words just flow out of your mouth that even you are shocked with it.

‘A cappuccino Kamsamida’ the lady passed you the money as you took her order, Jinki made the coffee in seconds you hand it to the woman who gives you a nice smile before walking away.

‘You are doing good’ he places a warm hand on your lower back making you jump a little from his touch.

The orders were fast but Jinki was much faster as he made them like they were nothing.  The café was about to close when two guys around Jinki’s age came in with loud laughs and cheers.

‘Annyeongsayo what can I get for you?’ you smile up at the one with fluffy blonde hair and a shy smile.

‘Hyung is this her?’ the blonde haired guy turns to Jinki who smirks back.

‘You didn’t say she was this cute?’ The other guy walks close to the counter leaning over it, his features were handsome that he barely looked Korean with his large eyes and tall height.

‘Minho Taemin what a NICE surprise now leave poor Taehyun alone’

‘Taehyun what a cute name.. You don’t mind if we play here a while do you?’ his tone was seductive and mysterious as you slowly nod like you were under his control.

‘See Taehyun has no problem with it and by the way I am called a noona killer’ the last part he whispers into your ear making you get Goosebumps over your body.

‘Noona killer my now back off’ Jinki’s voice was protective even towards his friend, you smiled a little at how cute he was with the whole tough look.

‘Arasso calm your farms buddy’ The tall guy you presume Minho says raising his hands in the air.

‘Taehyun can you close the café please’ you walk out of the counter area and past Minho and Taemin. Minho whistles when he takes In your uniform that was flying up with every step you took past him, your cheeks couldn’t stop flashing red.

‘Jinki you let Kibum design these uniforms didn’t you?’  you could hear the pant in Minho’s voice making you smile at the sudden attention from the three gorgeous guys behind you. You quickly lock the doors and run back to the boys who are murmuring in a corner.

‘Taehyun you can change to your normal clothes’ Jinki tells you worry written in his features.

‘No please stay in them for a little longer’ Minho pleads as Jinki whacks him in the back of the head.

‘Do you want me to call Kibum to come and drag your back home?’ you hear Jinki’s voice from the change room.. Do they all live together?

You are back in your normal clothes and it’s getting late!

‘Oppa I have to go soon’ you whisper quietly afraid to disrupt the three boys who were whispering once more.

‘wait I want to walk you home’ Jinki says telling Minho and Taemin something quickly.

‘It’s okay really you don’t have to walk me home’ you wave your hands but he just shoots you with another dashing grin.

‘I shouldn’t let a beautiful girl like you walk home by herself at night… Who knows what creepy weirdos are out there like Choi Minho’ Minho walks past and playfully punches Jinki in the arm.  OMO if your umma sees Jinki then she will think he is your boyfriend and then she will invite him in and start interrogating him! She will probably make Jinki so afraid that he will never smile at you again! OMOMOMO OTTOKE? You just can’t let your umma see Jinki.

 ‘Bye Taehyun noona’ Taemin waves with a  bright smile, you look over to Minho who gives you a wink before they walk off into the distance.

‘So what do you think of my friends?’ he asks walking close beside you.

‘oh… Um.. Who am I to say anything about your friends?’ you mutter flustered from his question, a question that he only should be asking his girlfriend.

‘You are….’ You hear him mutter the rest of the sentence under his breath making it hard to make out what he said.

‘Taemin is cute but Minho is…. He’s different’ you laugh and so does Jinki.

‘Oppa… This is where I live’ you stop at the front of your house and look around making sure your umma isn’t going to pop out of nowhere.

‘Your house is nice I hope to see inside it one day’ his comment throws you off balance making him smile… that smile is what you are going to dream about you say to yourself.

‘Go I will watch you leave’ you say to him making him raise an eyebrow.

‘You go inside I will watch you go’ he pushes your arm softly as you climb the first stair waiting for him to move as well.

‘Oppa go I want to watch you leave make sure you are safe’

‘Isn’t that the guy’s job? Really go inside Taehyun’ He tries to usher you inside but you don’t budge.

‘Oppa please’ you plead making him smile you are using your aegyo.

‘Arasso same time then’ Jinki begins walking backwards never taking his eyes off Taehyun who does the same.

‘Watch the stairs or you will fall’ Jinki shouts out making Taehyun stumble a little on the steps just to play with him.

 ‘OPPA SLEEP WELL’ Taehyun calls out ignoring the fact that her umma may come out of nowhere and kidnap Jinki.

‘DREAM OF ME TAEHYUN’ with that last comment Jinki runs away like a little child, Taehyun watches him run out of sight and begins jumping up and down like a weirdo at Jinki’s comment. OMO her heart is fluttering and her cheekbones hurt so much from the constant smiling. His words were so cute and sweet she replayed them in her head hundreds of time before falling asleep.

‘OPPA SLEEP WELL’ Taehyun’s words rang through Jinki’s mind as he replayed her smile in his head spazzing on his bed, jumping up and down like a manic! His cheeks Aigoo they hurt but it was worth it!

‘IF YOU MOVE THE BED ONE MORE TIME I AM COMING DOWN THERE JINKI’ Kibum’s voice calls from the top bunk.

Omo Jinki you actually told her to dream of you? OMO he hid behind a tree after he shouted that cheesy line to Taehyun, he saw her jumping up and down and smiling just like he was! His heart was fluttering as he tried to sleep.. Why can’t it be tomorrow already so Jinki can see Taehyun again!

‘That’s the last straw Jinki’ Kibum’s voice calls out as he jumps on the surprised Jinki, the rest of the members all pile on Jinki who just lays there in a daze thinking about Lee Taehyun.