Happy birthday, Baekhyun!

Xiubaek random story challenge

So I almost forgot that today is Baekhyun's birthday thus i wrote this in a very short time sleepily. In just an hour. That's why it's so short. But i want to do it. Hope you like this very short story.

Happy birthday, Byun Baekhyun! ^^

---

"Hyung, wake up! It's my birthday."

"Uungh yeah. Good to you. Happy birthday. Go away. I want to sleep."

Baekhyun pouted.

"But it's my birthday." He muttered while he walked back to his room when Minseok didn't budge, slightly disappointed. He decided to just sleep. Maybe it would be better when morning came.

Minseok sighed. He couldn't go back to sleep. Not when a guilty feeling creeping on his gut. Was he too harsh to the birthday boy?

He sat up on his bed and sighed. He ruffled his hair in frustration. He was such a meanie, wasn't he?

He tiptoed down his bed and walked to the younger man's room. He knew it wasn't locked so he just knocked lightly on the door before letting himself in. The room was dark but he could see that Baekhyun was lying on the bed, facing the wall. He looked so alone somehow and it was practically ridiculous when all of them were literally alone on their respective bed. But maybe it was because Minseok felt guilty that he thought Baekhyun was sad thus, seemingly looked lonely.

Minseok didn't say anything. He just walked closer to the bed and lied himself behind Baekhyun, hugging him from behind. He felt Baekhyun went rigid at the contact. Minseok felt even guiltier.

"Happy birthday, Byun." That was the only thing he said because he knew Baekhyun knew that he was sorry. Baekhyun was silent though. Minseok felt a pang in his heart knowing Baekhyun didn't respond to him. Maybe he was really angry with him. He hugged Baekhyun tighter, pressing his face to the wide back, inhaling Baekhyun's musky scent seeping on his t-shirt.

Eventually, Baekhyun moved. He spun around so he was facing him. Despite darkness, Minseok could see that Baekhyun was ing grinning to him! But it made him relieved. So he grinned back. Baekhyun hugged him back as tight.

"Thanks, hyung." The smile on Baekhyun's face was enough to make Minseok's heart calm. Now, finally, he could sleep well in the younger's arms.

---

Chanyeol fried some bacon for breakfast in the M's apartment where Baekhyun was being resident at right now. Maybe he would make Baekhyun a birthday cake too if he had the time and succeeded to get Kyungsoo to help him. He was flipping the fifth bacon when he saw Minseok and Baekhyun came out from Baekhyun's room, their bed hair jutted everywhere and clothes crumpled messily. Minseok rubbed his eyes sleepily before noticed he was here.

"Oh, Chanyeol, you are here." The small hyung said as he sat down on the dinning room. Baekhyun followed after brought both of them a glass of water.

"Good morning to both of you and yes. We can't let the birthday guy died of lack of breakfast, can we?" He answered.

"Oh, Chanyeol, thanks for the message. You are always first." Baekhyun said cheerily. Minseok looked at them with a pout.

"No worry. Happy birthday again, by the way." He said while eyeing the messy just-woken-up hyung mumbling something poutily under his breath, and smiled at himself.

"Rough night?" He asked teasingly, just for the sake of it.

"No!" Minseok shouted in embarrassment in the same time Baekhyun said, "Best gift ever!"

'Jackpot!' Chanyeol thought triumphantly in his head.

Chanyeol laughed when he saw Minseok glared at Baekhyun then hit his shoulder before leaving both of them, saying about going to shower.