Drabble 3

Xiubaek random story challenge

I'm so sorry.. i wrote another fluff TT but xiubaek always gave me this fluffy feelings.. so.. i know im boring, forgive me.. TT

Anyway, since i wrote for my own entertainment so.. yeah.. hope you enjoy this story too ^^

---

He woke up when he felt his body being bumped again and again from behind. He didn't understand what it was. He was still dizzy with sleepiness but the bumps were so persistent. And as he focused more, he actually felt that his back was pressed into someone's chest and there were hands s around his waist to hold him still. And it was not bumping. It just focused on his . Someone were humping his !

Realizing the situation, he groaned annoyedly while trying to remember what he did and with whom he was last night. Nope. Nothing. No one. He was doing his homework before he slept yesterday.

Feeling disgusted by the constant humping, he turned his head to see the perperator and his annoyance tenfold when he knew who it was.

"Baekhyun, what the hell are you doing?" He whined sleepily, annoyedly, while squirming in the younger boy's hold to escape. But the younger was instead.

"Oh, that feels good, hyung," he said as he humped into his harder and made Minseok squeaked very manly.

Baekhyun was his childhood friend, his neighbor, who was two years younger than him. They hang out together a lot. And sometimes they'd stay the night at each other's house. But last night wasn't the case. But it wasn't like it was a unusual thing that Baekhyun was in his room in a freaking Sunday morning. The real unusual part was just the fact that Baekhyun tried to using his . That was new.

Finally, Minseok was able to tackle the younger to release him, giving a hard punch on his stomach. Baekhyun squirmed on the floor. When it seemed a little bit clear for both of their head, Baekhyun sat politely right in front of him, folding his legs neatly under his body, visibly hard on his pajama pants, Minseok opened his mouth.

"Explain!"

Baekhyun flinched a little at the stern order but complied. "I had my first wet dream last week." He started with a long pause.

"Congrats. So?" Minseok asked impatiently.

Baekhyun was flustered but continued. "Dad said it was a form of my desire, my fantasy, something I really wanted... ually, I mean."

Minseok rolled his eyes. The Byun family was always eccentric at everything. Trust Mr. Byun to put some ert thought to their youngest son. But still, he didn't understand the correlation of that and this.

"And then?"

"So.. I was practicing it." Baekhyun mumbled. Upon seeing Minseok's negative expression, he immediately added. "B-but I know what I'm doing. I already did my research. Don't worry, hyung!"

"Wait, Baekhyun-ah. I don't care about your ual practise or whatever. But why are you practicing it on me?"

"But you like it too, hyung!" Baekhyun pointed at his half hard . Minseok blushed.

"That's because you kept rubbing on me! Bu that's not the point! This is still, uh.." he looked at his watch on the nightstand, "7 a.m. and you wanted to using me? Such a dongsaeng, aren't you?" He crossed his hands in front of his chest.

"Well, I'm sorry it's still morning but mom and dad were going out so Aunt Kim asked me to have breakfast together which I accepted. She wanted me to wake you up. You were sleeping so cutely and suddenly I remembered those dreams and I just had to do it." Baekhyun reasoned fast.

"Wait. I'm sorry. I still can't see the logic in it. Why you did that TO ME? You can go find girls in town for all I care, I don't know." Minseok started to get more annoyed than he already was.

"It has to be you, hyung!" Baekhyun persisted. He, too, seemed getting more worked up.

"And why is that?"

"My dreams were all about you!"

Right after those words came out from Baekhyun's mouth, Minseok was frozen. The younger boy didn't look like he was joking. He looked very serious about, basically, having dirty fantasy about him. So Baekhyun had a crush on him? Minseok blushed, he didn't know what to think in this kind of situation. And somehow, he was already manhandled by his younger friend to lay in the bed with legs spread and the younger boy between his legs.

Baekhyun started to work with his pajama pants. Minseok snapped back into reality when the article of clothes was already off of his legs, leaving him with his boxer that had a subtle tent on it, thanks to Baekhyun's earlier. That was when he stubbornly tried to kick Baekhyun from his position. To no avail.

"Yah! Why you do this to me?" He whined in embarrassment when Baekhyun started to pull down his boxer, too, but he caught it on time to not let it off so easily.

"I told you before, hyung, I am practicing!" Baekhyun still stubbornly tried to peel of his boxer.

"Why you practice it on me, the person of your dream that is supposed to be your crush?" Minseok cried desperately because Baekhyun could be very hard headed when he wanted something.

"What's better than to do it with the person itself? And... do you really want me to try having with someone else?" Baekhyun reasoned again, gaze hard on him.

If this was another situation, he would tell Baekhyun to screw off. But he looked like he would really jump someone else if Minseok rejected him. And to be honest, the idea of Baekhyun and someone else having was kind of annoying. It wasn't like Minseok liked Baekhyun in that way. But now that he thought about it, maybe he did like him in that way too although he never considered it. Heck, he never thought of liking another man, since he was still having normal attraction to girls and had a decent amount of wet dreams with faceless girls. Never a man. And definitely never Baekhyun. Damn, this was frustrating.

He eventually gave up on his boxer which Baekhyun gladly pulled off.

"I really don't have a choice, do I?" Minseok mumbled while letting Baekhyun to do all the work.

"You do, hyung. You chose me." Baekhyun said with a blinding proud smile. Minseok sighed, accepting the truth.

"We really do it here now? There's my mother downstair, right?" Minseok asked nonchallantly as he saw Baekhyun undressed himself. His eyes went big when he saw Baekhyun's full . This guy wanted to put it on him, didn't he?

"Don't worry. I already asked permission to Aunt Kim and she approved." Baekhyun gave him a thumb up and Minseok started to question his life.

Asking permission to someone's son... it would be something Baekhyun would do. Minseok wondered why his mom agreed on it. But maybe he didn't have to. His mom loved Baekhyun. He believed if Baekhyun didn't ask permission to 'defile' her son thus declare his interest to him, she would ask Baekhyun to date and marry his little sister later on. Minseok resigned to his life.

"You better really know what you are doing or else I'll cascrate you after this ends." Minseok said as he started to doubt his choice of life when his eyes caught that big thing again.

"Sure, hyung. Aunt Kim gave me this." Baekhyun showed him a bottle of lube to him. Minseok wanted to cry at how overly supportive his mother was to Baekhyun.

Minseok maybe still wanted to kill Baekhyun after their first attempts of having crappy gay . His hurt as hell! But he definitely forgot all of them after Baekhyun succeeded in giving him the right amount of pleasure on the next countless attempts. Let's just say, they lived their love life happily ever after.