Happy puppy

Xiubaek random story challenge

So... this is my ty attempt to write xiubaek fluff... weird fluff.. don't judge me too hard ;;

Inspired by this twitter post

---

"Hyung, will you bear my pups?"

Those words were whispered in his ears when they were going to make love and Minseok thought it was one of his younger boyfriend's usual weird kinks so he giggled and teased back.

"Bear your pups? Really, Baek? Are you actually a supernatural werewolf or something?" He remembered one fiction about wolf men Baekhyun forced him to read. Baekhyun laughed.

"No, hyung! Do I look like a wolf to you?" Baekhyun said as he nuzzled Minseok's neck. Minseok thought Baekhyun as a wolf was probably the most ridiculous joke ever happened.

"Nope." He answered while pushing the younger man a little to give him teasing kiss on the corner of his lips. "You are like a dog. A really cute annoying doggie."

"Yes, I know you'd know! I'm a weredog!" Baekhyun beamed enthusiastically while started kissing his face and Minseok giggled. Baekhyun's ridiculousness always amused him.

"So, if you're a weredog, does telling me to bear your pups mean you want to live with me forever?" Minseok meant to play along; with a little bit teasing and hoping. They had been dating for 5 years but both were too shy to seriously talk about it. Maybe it was Baekhyun's way of proposing him.

Baekhyun blushed at his direct question. He pulled away from him and sat straight. Minseok followed him to sit. The younger man laughed lightly while scratching the back of his neck. "Well.. will you?" He asked nervously. Minseok could feel his heart leap inside his chest, thrumming loud at the point he couldn't hear anything else. But somehow he wanted to play a bit hard to get.

"If you have the ring..." Minseok teased.

"R-ring? Yes, of course, the ring!" Baekhyun looked flustered and Minseok almost cooed him and said he was just kidding. But Baekhyun already left the bed and actually left their bedroom, leaving him alone. Maybe the joke was too far. Minseok wanted to scold himself and followed his younger lover to say that he didn't mean it, but Baekhyun already came back at him.

It was Minseok's turn to be nervous. Was Baekhyun angry? Should he apologize now? While Minseok was considering what to do, Baekhyun decided it for him.

"Uh, hyung... actually, I..." he didn't continue his words but he shoved an opened little box with a ring inside. Saying that Minseok was surprised was understatement. He never expected such thing from his younger lover. It was beyond everything he ever thought from the younger. He could feel his eyes heating and he hopped to hug Baekhyun before the younger noticed he was ing crying. Tears of joy, bro.

"Yes! Baekhyun. I'm sorry, even without the ring I would always say, yes, to be honest. I just... you..." Minseok said with trembling voice. He couldn't even finish his sentence! Hearing him, Baekhyun hugged him back tightly.

"I'm so glad, hyung." He whispered in his ear. His voice was as trembling as his own so Minseok thought it was equal. It would be very embarrassing if he was the only one getting emotional because Kim Minseok wasn't emotional, usually.

Minseok pulled away from the hug to see his lover's face that was already messy with tears like his own. Minseok laughed while cupping his face, wiping his tears. Baekhyun gave him a very beautiful smile.

"Kiss me," Minseok ordered and Baekhyun complied. The ring was put on his left sweet finger as they kissed. Minseok smiled feeling the circle silver snugged perfectly on his finger. He leaned closer to climb the younger's laps while deepening their kiss. Minseok Baekhyun's soft tresses and he sighed when the younger pushed him down to lie perfectly on the bed while rubbing their hips together.

They eventually parted to catch a breath. Baekhyun hovered over him with this adoration look in his eyes that would always make Minseok blushed.

"So you'll bear my pups, hyung?" Baekhyun asked with a smirk that Minseok longed to wipe from his face because it made him HOT AND BOTHERED all over his body and especially down there between his legs.

"Too bad, you love a man that can't bear your pups." Minseok answered shyly, playing with his plot, the excuse to continuing their earlier play. Baekhyun looked at him intensely. Minseok couldn't look right back on him. Just feeling his stare on him was already hot enough.

"Don't worry, hyung. I can make you." Baekhyun whispered hotly in his ear, like the beginning of a sinful promise. And Minseok moaned just from the sound of his y bed voice right in his ear.

That was three years ago, though. Minseok should know better.

He sighed tiredly as he put the laundry inside the house. He hurriedly close the sliding glass door which made a soft thump sound. It was so soft but maybe loud enough for some oversensitive hearing creatures. Just as he expected, little soft running sounds were closing by to him. Four fluffy puppies ran around his legs while barking softly. Minseok laughed because they kept jump to him with their short legs. They were barely at his ankle.

"Calm down, kids." Minseok said as he lifted the laundry basket and walked carefully not to step on Baekhyun's precious puppies. Well, they were precious to Minseok too. But Baekhyun specially loved them so much that sometimes Minseok was jealous to the innocent puppies.

They got them three years ago with so much difficulties, on Baekhyun's side. Minseok got it hard, too, but thinking about it now, maybe he went too hard to Baekhyun before. Well, it was Baekhyun's fault to cause Minseok having an acute mood swing, just because of having puppies in the house. Well, at least they were dogs, not cats. Minseok still had some kind of trauma to feline.

Minseok put the laundry down and started to fold them one by one. Their kids, puppies, followed him to a halt and played with in his side, accompanying him. Minseok laughed endearingly to them, occassionally petted them.

One of them puffed and transformed to its human form and hugged Minseok's waist. "Umma, play, play."

Minseok smiled to the puppy, child, and shuffled his hair. "Later, Taehyung-ah. Umma has to fold these clothes first."

The other three puppies transformed too and circle-hugged him. "Umma, play."

"Moobyul will help!" One of their daughters said.

"Daehyun help too!"

"Sohee too. Sohee too. So umma can play fast."

The four kids helped Minseok folded the clothes. Or more like, making Minseok's work dobled. They weren't really helping actually. But Minseok was happy with their effort.

"Taehyung-ah, Daehyun-ah, Moonbyul-ah, Sohee-yah. Thank you." He gave each of the kids a kiss on the cheek. The chirpy kids giggled while hugging him then transformed back to puppies. They were still kids so their transformation skill hadn't been perfect. But Minseok did his promise and accompanied them playing.

As he looked at his kids, now puppies, playing around in the house, he smiled. He still remembered how freaked out he was when he realized Baekhyun wasn't kidding or playing on the day he proposed him. But it was too late. He realized it when there were four puppy fetuses on his belly, he didn't even want to know how. He just knew, Baekhyun somehow got him bearing his pups. It had been a rough road for both of them. But they made it eventually and Minseok wouldn't want it any other way.

A kiss upon his cheek woke him up from his thought. "What are you thinking about?" Baekhyun asked while hugging him from behind. Minseok was surprised at first, but immediately leaned back into his lover's wide shoulders.

"I didn't hear you come." Minseok said instead. Baekhyun nuzzled the crook of his neck and hummed appreciatingly.

"Well, I doubt you can hear anything with them playing and barking like that."

True, their puppies were making lots of noises. Minseok chuckled. "Welcome home, then." He said while tilted his head back to see Baekhyun.

The younger man looked at him with adoration and mischief in his eyes which always made Minseok's legs weak. But he didn't have to know that.

"I'm home." Baekhyun said before kissing his lips. But before Minseok could properly lean in, Baekhyun pulled away annoyedly. Minseok opened his unconsciously closed eyes to see Baekhyun desperately tried to shoo away their kids who were biting the legs of his trousers to pull away from their umma.

"You guys can't see your appa happy, can you?" Baekhyun groaned as he reluctantly detached from Minseok. Minseok laughes at that and laughed harder when their kids jumped at him, asking to be carried which was an easy task with them being very tiny puppies.

Baekhyun pouted. "You guys don't love appa."

Minseok decided to show mercy for his cute husband. "Appa just came home from work and tired. Give him a kiss so he can play with you." He said as he pushed them to their appa's face. They him, making the sulking appa laughed.

"Cute fellas. Appa forgives you." Baekhyun kissed their heads then took them to play. The puppies transformed to their human forms with the help of their appa. Minseok pulled out his phone to sneak a candid photo of his family, smile and laugh everywhere.

Yeah. He never wanted it any other way.