Forever, and Always.

Forever and Always

Note : this was actually made when Young Forever was released.

 

"Do. Not. Sleep."

I said to myself as I shook my head to throw away my sleepiness. I couldn't just go to sleep when BTS wanted to throw a teaser. Well, BigHit didn't say anything if they really would drop out some teasers but knowing BigHit, they could just drop it out when we weren't aware.

 

I had been an ARMY for as long as I knew. I remembered the first MV that I watched from them and why did I fall in love with those seven boys. And I didn't regret anything. I loved them so much like they were my world, and it was.

 

Suddenly, a notification popped out in my tab as I gasped a bit. It was from BigHit, from their official account in YouTube. I immediately clicked it, hoping that it was BTS. And it really was BTS, which made me giddy. I read the title of the video before I opened it. "Epilogue...Young Forever?"

 

Well, there was the MV sign beside it so why not? I clicked it and watched as BigHit's intro came, as usual. I waited and Rap Monster's part came out first. He was so handsome and he was always handsome anyway. I wasn't tired on saying it. Why did some people say that he is not handsome? I didn't get it. And I hated it when they said it. Didn't they think what will he feel about those comments? They have feelings too, you know. All idols do have feelings.

 

As usual, his rap was amazing. I loved his deep voice so much. Next, was Jin. He was handsome and good looking as well. What made me surprised was that there were scenes from I NEED U and Run there. It was all Jin's scenes.

 

Yoongi's voice came up and it made my heartbeat skip a little. His voice had that charm who could make me feel like a girl having a crush on someone. And it was true. As expected, Yoongi's scene was up. I probably would say this a million times but he was handsome as well, just like the rest. He was bringing that lighter in his hand as he walked. Same like Jin, there were some scenes from I NEED U and Run. And all of them were Suga's scenes.

 

Suddenly, Jungkook came out. As usual, he was so handsome and cute. There were feathers falling down and it only made the scene even more beautiful. Same like the others, there were scenes of him from I NEED U and Run. 

 

Next, was J-Hope. He was very beautiful and good looking, as usual. He closed his eyes and then the scene changed into Jimin. His hair was wet but it only made him handsome and...hotter, I guess. Well, don't blame me for thinking about that. 

 

Then, Jimin suddenly ran away and was about to turn but then it changed into Taehyung. He was so handsome with that blonde hair of his. And with that tie who was loosely hanging around his neck. It only made him look more handsome and irresistible. As in on cue, his voice came out and oh gosh, his deep voice always made me melt away. I loved it, so much.

 

Those words. Those words made my eyes watered. 

Forever, we are young.

 

I didn't know the meaning of the lyrics yet but it was really touching. At that time i forgot to put on the CC button, my bad. I didn't know if the tears had fallen or not since I was too focused in them. I should really search up the meaning of the lyrics soon. I could sense that they were beautiful.

 

I immediately fell in love with the song once I listened to it. It was beyond beautiful. The chants at the end were beautiful, really beautiful. I could imagine them on the stage and the fans were chanting the lyrics. It would be a very beautiful scene. But too bad, it would be hard to make me be one of them.

 

Once the video ended, I closed it, not forgetting to like it f course. I put my tab on my study table as I turned it off. I went to my bed and gave a long sigh. Those four words. Forever, we are young. It was still in my head. I couldn't erase it away. I slowly clsed my eyes as I let myself drift off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

As I promised to myself, I searched up for the meaning of the lyrics and I found many of them were up already. I clicked one randomly and waited for the song to come up. 

 

Rap Monster's voice always amazed me. And his rap too. But I was focused more on the lyrics since I really wanted to know what was the meaning of it. I found that as I expected, the lyrics itself was indeed beautiful, just the same as the video. 

 

I could find that the lyrics were showing their struggles as a singer and an idol. It was touching, and sad. This made me wonder if idols really felt like this behind those smiles on camera. It made me really sad to think about it. 

 

Did I mess up today?

How was the audience looking at me?

This was just the beginning of the lyrics but it already made me think a lot of things. Behind those smiles when they were doing their performance on stage, they were nervous. They were worried.

 

I'm still happy to be who I've become

To be able to make somebody scream in joy

I hold these never lessening souls in my arms

Still standing on this hot, empty stage.

Empty stage? That made me think over. I could feel their feelings through these simple, beautiful lyrics. They were happy because they made us happy. But those last words. Empty stage. I better watch this until the end so I would know what does this mean.

 

When the empty stage begins to cool

I turn my back on the empty seats.

 

The applause can't be mine forever.

 

I'll keep singing even if fans don't last forever.

 

I want to be young forever.

 

Even if we fall and are hurt,

We'll endlessly run after our dreams.

 

Forever, ever, ever, ever

We are young.

 

Forever, we are young.

 

Once the song ended, I closed my tab and put it aside. Those, lyrics. Those lyrics made me touched. Yes, I said this for a million times but it was true. I could say that they wanted to be forever young because they knew that we, ARMYs, wouldn't last long. So they wanted to be young forever and feel this moment forever. That was very deep.

 

I promised to myself I wouldn't throw them away from my heart. I couldn't promise that I would still follow and love them like now once I got older but I promised that I would still remember as those seven boys who would always make me smile. This adorable, dorky, handsome, talented boys. 

 

I opened up one of my social medias from my phone and found out that Rap Monster, or Kim Namjoon, was the one who made the lyrics. I was so proud of him. I smiled so hard that my cheeks even hurt a little. I smiled so many times today that I couldn't even count anymore. 

 

I turned off my phone and put it on the desk beside my bed. I should go to sleep now since it was quite late already. 

With BTS in my mind, I drifted off to dreamland once again.

 

 

 

 

It had been 13 years since that happened. I was married to another man already and I even had a daughter. She was a toddler, though. We were a happy family although sometimes we had problems but we always had something to finish the problems.

At that time, my love to BTS had decreased.

 

I rarely checked them out since I was very busy and I had my own family to take care of. I didn't know what happen to them anymore but I sure hoped that they are doing well. I even sometimes forgot their names and their faces but in the end I remembered it again, a little though.

 

But then, my husband told me that we would go to Korea for our holiday. I agreed and remembered when I used to really want to go there. And it seriously happened. But at that time I had a goal on why did I want to go there. Now, I didn't know anymore.

 

I packed up my things in my luggage as I closed it once I was done with it. I found out that my daughter was already asleep as I softly smiled at the sight. I softly put the blanket over her and kissed her forehead before I put the luggage around the corner.

 

I looked at the clock and sighed. My husband was not home yet and it was already late. He probably got busy, as usual. I shrugged and went to sleep as well with my daughter in my arms.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

"Here we are!"

I walked down from the plane and looked at the view. The sky was very beautiful and it seemed so fresh. The three of us went out from the airport and searched for our hotel. We didn't take a tour since we wanted to enjoy our holiday by ourselves. Luckily, my husband already knew where to go since his sibling, who had already went to Seoul once, told him the best places to go.

 

Once we arrived at the hotel, we unpacked our things and looked around. My husband wanted us to go out and look around but I was too tired. He understood and instead brought our daughter out. They bid their goodbyes and then left the room, leaving me alone in here.

 

I picked up my phone and searched for some good songs in my music player. It had been so long since I opened the music player. I was too busy to even listen to music. So this was the perfect chance. I scrolled down and smiled at my old songs. Yeah, K-pop. I missed it so much.

 

Then, I found a song. One of my special songs in the past. It was BTS. It brought memories into my mind as I thought back into the past. When I used to be their hardcore fan and always supported them. I clicked one and closed my eyes as I listened to it.

It was Young Forever.

 

I remembered when I first listened to this song, my eyes even got watered. This was a very perfect song. I kind of forgot whose voice was it but I quite remembered it. I tried to remember their names again in my head but it was quite hard since I didn't check up on them for that long. I only remembered some. I immediately opened up the internet and looked for their profile.

 

I smiled when I looked at their profile. It made me remember some things. Yes, it did made me remember their names and their faces again. It became clearer to me. 

 

Jin, the oldest one who really loved to eat. He was kind of cute and it made me sad to remember when he used to be one of the underrated members. And some fake ARMYs started to stan him just because of his blonde hair. It made my blood boil.

 

Next, Suga. He could be badass but then he could be cute and adorable. His rap was, so good. I admired him so much. I chuckled when I remembered him being so lazy and stuff.

 

J-Hope. That bright, cheerful one. His smile was so glowing and his character too. He was like that always-happy one. He was cute in my opinion. I didn't understand why did people say that he's ugly. They were blind of course.

 

Rap Monster. When people heard his name, of course they would think that he is good at rapping, which was true. I really loved his voice so much when he rapped. Same as J-hope, I didn't understand why did people say that he's ugly. People these days. Only looking at appearance rather than what's inside.

 

Jimin. That cutiepie. I really wanted to hug him like, really. His smile was so cute and his chubby cheeks oh my gosh. Wait, I started to fangirl again here. Talking about BTS made my 'fangirl soul' came alive again.

 

V. That crazy, dorky one. He was so loud and childish. But still cute. His deep voice was life. Still couldn't believe a guy who had a kid-like face could have a deep voice like that. Don' judge a book from its cover.

 

Jungkook. Ah, that golden maknae. He looked like a baby at first but then he slowly turned into a man. I missed him, so much. He was so talented, really.

 

I turned back from the page then scrolled down until I saw something, surprising.

BTS' last concert.

 

Last concert? So they would disband after this? I should go meet them. Their last concert was in Korea anyway so I grabbed my bag and went out from the room. I looked at the address from the page about the concert and went to that place. Good thing it was not that far from the hotel so I could go there without taking a taxi.

 

l ran and ran. I wanted to meet them. My crushes when I was young. Where I spent most of my time to watch them and looked at the news about them. When I got jealous when they got close to girls (but of course I didn't hate the girl). When their songs made me smile like a crazy person. I missed them. I wanted to meet them so badly and I had the chance now

 

I might be the oldest fan there but I honestly didn't care. I just wanted to meet them. My one and only chance. Their young fans would look at me weirdly but once again, I just didn't care.

 

Along my way, I finally found the concert. There weren't many people here since this concert was just announced to the public a few minutes ago when I opened the internet. I went into the venue and looked around. There weren't many guards. There weren't any guards that should had been waiting in front of the venue and take our tickets. It was like, this concert was for free.

 

I went into the concert and found out a few ARMYs were already there. Smiling, I looked for a seat and sat there. I found out that their fans weren't that young, too. It made me a bit happy somehow.

 

I thought that they would wait for seats to be full but all of the sudden the lights turned off. The lights from the stage were instead. We could see them going to the stage.

Them.

 

Finally, I could meet them. Even though they wouldn't even notice me, I didn't care. All of those dreams of me wanting to meet them, had finally come true. I could feel my eyes watering.

 

"Hey, guys! Finally after 3 hours the concert is started! I'm pretty sure all of you are tired of waiting, right?" One of them said from the microphone. I guessed that one was Namjoon. I didn't understand what were they saying but I didn't care.

 

They started to sing and those other ARMYs were swinging their army bombs. I didn't have one so I felt pretty embarrassed as an ARMY. Stupid me.

 

This all, looked so unreal. I was watching my favorite idols singing and dancing in front of me. I thought this all was dream that couldn't come true. But it did.

 

After a few hours, the concert was finally done. They were sweating but they all still had smiles on their faces. Even though the audiences were only a few, they all still looked so happy. I was very amazed of them.

 

"Thank you for coming everyone! We made this concert for free because this is our last concert. We will disband soon because of our ages and also our individual schedules. But we all appreciate at all the adventures we took together. That was the best moment in life. And I am very happy," Namjoon explained as the leader.

 

I didn't know why but, all of the sudden I could understand what were they talking about. I didn't really understand. I knew I couldn't unnderstand Korean. So how did this happen?

 

"Especially," Namjoon stopped for a moment until his eyes landed on me. "You. You are one of the international fans, right? Even though you can't understand us, you were still supporting us. Thank you so much."

Finally, I cried.

 

I couldn't hold it anymore. I just had to pour it out. All those memories suddenly came into my head. When I really, really loved them. When I would do anything for them even though they didn't even know me.

 

One of the members stepped down from the stage and walked to me. I really couldn't make it out who was it because my eyes were a bit blurry because of my tears. He suddenly hugged me and my eyes widened in reflex.

 

"Thank you, so much," he whispered. I closed my eyes and nodded in reply. He broke the hug and ruffled my hair. "Now, go back to reality."

Boom.

 

Once he said that, I opened my eyes. I found myself in the room at the hotel. I looked around for a moment and then picked up my phone. I immediately searched for them. So that was just a dream? But it felt so real.

 

BTS' last concert and disbandment.

So they did make a concert. And the disbandment was also real too. I still couldn't believe that was a dream. I knew it was real. I was not trying to be delusional but I just felt it was real.

 

"Mom, I'm home!"

I looked up and found my most lovely two people in the world. I smiled and waved at them.

 

"You looked so happy, what happened while we were gone?" My husband asked as he put down our daughter to the bed. A smile was curled on my lips as I answered,

"It was nothing. Something great just happened to me."

 

 

 

 

A/N :

Finally done! This was actually made when Young Forever was released so yeah T_T but I finally got to finish it now, FINALLY. This story might sounded so wrong and I'm very sorry for that. But I do hope you guys enjoyed it! Once again, sorry for the long wait, thank you guys for being patient!