Birthday Wish

Love, Pain, and Lying

~Minho's POV~

"Herro.", i said as i picked up the phone.

"Minho oppa? Can you call Key to tell Yoona that her cousin, Gikwang, got into an accident and he went to the hospital. Thanks", Mi Young said and hung up. She didn't even wait for me do respond... i wonder what happened to her and Key, why can't she just call him? I dialed Key's number and he picked up.

"What?", he said. He sounded so sad.

"YO! Tell Yoona that this guy named Gikwang got hurt and he is the hospital.", i ordered him.

He told her and then he said bye. I said bye back. I need to see Mi Young.

"Fany! I'm going to see Mi Young!" i yelled and ran out the house. I didn't wait for Tiffany's response. Tiffany and I are together now. We live together. I can't believe it took me this long to realized i liked Tiffany and not Mi Young. I drove to Mi Young's house. Let's hope she's home.

~Jonghyun's POV~
Ahhhh, i'm so bored. I want to see my Mi Young!!!! Is she home?? I'm going to see her. I don't care if Key and I get into a fight. I need to see her. I drove to her house.  When i walked up to the pavement i say somebody there. It wasn't Key, it was Minho.

"Yah! Minho! I haven't seen you in a long time! How you been?", i said and put my arm around his neck.
~Minho's POV~
What the heck! Why did he put his arm around my neck!? I've never really liked Jonghyun as a friend. I thought he could just go behind Mi Young's back and hurt her. I pushed him away from me and knocked on the door.

"So what you doing here?", he asked me.

"I am here to see Mi Young.", i said dully.

"Me too!", he said smiling.

Somebody opened the door and i got the first look at her. Her eyes are red and puffy, her nose was runny and red, and it looks like she was trembling a bit.

"Mi Young!! Are you okay!", i said and was about to hug her but Jonghyun got to her first.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just let it all out. it's okay.", he soothed her.

She then started to bawl. Jonghyun picked her up bridal style and went into the house. I followed them in and Jonghyun sat on the couch. Mi Young was on his lap, and her head was resting on his shoulder. I haven't seen Mi Young in a long time since she was with Key. I forgot how beautiful she was. Even if she was crying, she still looked great.

--Several minutes past and Mi Young stopped crying--

"Is everything okay now?", Jonghyun said smiling at her,

She nodded and tried to get up, but Jonghyun held her back. She looked at him in annoyance.

"Let go.", she said, coldly.

"No no no no no.", he said shaking his head, still smiling.

"Just let go of her.", i said and went over to them. I held Mi Young's arm and pulled her away from Jonghyun. He pouted and pulled her back. It looks as if Jonghyun and i were dogs and she was a chew toy that we wanted.

"Stop! You guys are hurting me!", she winced in pain. I didn't want to hurt her so i let go. She fell to Jonghyun, and he held on her tightly.

"So, why were you crying so much Mi Young-ah?", he asked her as he her hair. She sighed and pushed him away roughly.
"Why do you need to know?", she spat at him.

"Why are you being so mean to me? Have i done anything wrong to you?", he asked as his voice got louder and louder.

"Yes!! Yes!", she yelled.

"WHAT? WHAT WAS IT!?"

"You left me alone. You left me. I needed you but you left me. And when you left me, i fell in love somebody else. And that somebody else is probably hurting know, because of me.", she said as her voice got lower and lower, and tears started to form into her eyes.

"W-wait, what? Do you mean that you hurt Key somehow?", i asked her, shocked.

She nodded and sunk to the floor. I ran over to her and held her shoulders.

"You can tell me. I won't do anything.", i said to her.

She looked up to me and hesitantly said,"Key's mom... made me break up with Key so he could have a better life. I didn't want at first, but as i thought more and more about it, i thought i should break up with him. But i think that decision seems so wrong now. What am I gonna do? I want Key back..... would he be able to forgive me and take me back?"

"I don't know... but you gotta cheer up!! Tomorrow is your birthday!! Nobody wants to be sad and gloomy on their birthday, right?", i told her.

She nodded and said, "Oppa, can you make my birthday wish come true tomorrow?

"I will, i'll do anything for you Mi Young-ah", i said and pulled her into a hug.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yurpppp....... Hope you enjoyed it!!!