Gushing Blood

Love, Pain, and Lying

~Gikwang's POV~

I'm running after Mi Young once again. Why did she say that? Do you know why Key isn't the one running after her?? Well when she said that and ran away, he fell to his knees and stayed there in shock. It was like a whole half of him died. I wonder how sad he feels... I saw her running. I made my pace faster and faster so i could catch up to her.

-SCREECH!!-

"MI YOUNG!!! WATCH OUT!!", i screamed.

"AHHH!!!"

-BAMM!!!!!!-

~Mi Young's POV~

"AHHH!!!!!", i screamed.

I was scared for my life. I stood there for a second not nowing what to do, until somebody pushed me out of the way.

-BAMM!!!!!-

The car hit the somebody that pushed me out of the way. Who was it?? Are they okay. When the person pushed me, i scraped my knee. It hurt so much i couldn't get up. But i want to check if the person was okay. I forced myself to get up. Gikwang was laying there, lifeless....

"GIKWANG!!", i screamed and went down to him.

"PLEASE!!! DON"T DIE!!!!!", i couldn't take it. Gikwang could die because of me. His head was gushing blood. I took my hand and tried to stop the blood from coming out anymore.

"Yo lady!! That's so disgusting!!" a guy said as he got out of his car that hit Gikwang.

"What!? Call the police!! He needs help!!", i screamed at the guy. The guy then rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone. He dialed 911 and then 3 minutes later an ambulance came.

"What happened!! We need to get this kid some help!! Quickly!!", an ambulance guy said and put Gikwang on the stretcher.
"I feel like i've seen you before.", another ambulance guy said.

I looked at him and he was the guy that helped me and Key the other time.

"Oh!! It's you!! This guy is a different guy. What happened to the other?", he asked.

"He's..... somewhere.... my knee hurts, can you please fix it?", i said.

"Let's see.", the man eximained my knee and then put me into the other ambulance. He fixed my knee and said i could go home or see Gikwang at the hospital. I chose to go home. I'll call Minho to tell Key to tell Yoona about what happened to Gikwang. I'll see Gikwang later..... i need to be alone right now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yerrr.......