What is Her Wish?

Love, Pain, and Lying

~Minho's POV~

Jonghyun and I slept in Mi Young's living room. I woke up before Jonghyun and saw him snoring and drooling. Weirdo. I wonder if Mi Young's awake yet. It's 8:02 right now..

*Ring..Ring..Ring*

"Hello? Fany? What is it?", i said as i picked the phone.

"Minho!! Are you okay!!?? You didn't come home last night!", she yelled.

"I'm fine. I told you i went to Mi Young's house", i said smiling. Tiffany is worried for me!! I could just imagine her facial expression right now.

"Why didn't you take me with you!? I want to see her!! I'm coming over now!", she said and hung up. I smiled and shook my head. I got up to use the bathroom. When i passed by Mi Young's room i peeked through a little opening. She wasn't in her room. She wasn't in the bathroom either. Where is she? I looked out the window. I see her now. She is across the street on the swings all by herself. I ran out the house and went next to her.

"You okay there?", i asked.

She snapped out of her daze and looked up at me.
"Mm. I just wanted some fresh air.", she said, smiling.

"HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!", i screamed and picked her up and flung her up in the air. She squealed and started to giggle.

"Thanks.", she said as i stopped.

"So what was your wish?", i asked her and put her down.

"I want you to help me get Key back.", she said with a straight face.

"MI YOUNG!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!", somebody screamed while running as us. I turned around and saw Tiffany running toward them with her arms spread wide open. When she got to Mi Young she squeezed her REALLY tightly.

"Tiffany.. i cant... breathe..", Mi Young tried saying.

"Ah, i'm sorry. Hehe", Tiffany said as she let go of Mi Young.

"Why did you guys leave me in the house all alone!!", some guy whined as he walked toward us.

"Jonhyun! What are you doing here?! I thought you were in America!', Tiffany said shocked.

"I came back for my one and only love Mi young", he said and put his arm around her waist.

"Oish! Get off of me!", she whined and pushed him away.

"Wait! Mi Young! You don't love Jonghyun anymore!?", Tiffany said in more shock.

"I don't love Jonghyun anymore. I love Key, and now i need to get ready so i could get him back.", Mi Young said and walked back into the house.

"I'll help you change!! Hehe", Jonghyun said, uneffected by here words and ran after her.

"Oish! That guy is such a !", Tiffany said.

I shook my head and ran in after Jonghyun so he wouldn't do anything to her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah......