Flow 6

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sun-hee opened the door to the practice room and saw that someone was already there. When she looked closer it was none other than the girl she met at the fan meet.

 

“It's great to see you again! I didn’t know that you auditioned as well.” asked Sun-hee as she sat down next to her.

 

Mina stood up to greet Sun-hee “Me either! Did you also become...?”

 

Just then the door opened and in walked the PD. He looked at both the girls and smiled.

 

“Good both of you are here on time. Well, from today onwards you both will be trainees in this company.” The PD gave a short speech and then took the two on a tour around the company. He showed them every floor and talked about what each floor held. The PD stopped at one practice room and opened it. Inside was BTS practicing the choreo to their new song Dope.

 

“This is our main practice dance room. Our boys are practicing for their live recording later today at MCountdown. Let me introduce to you to the choreographer.”

 

Bang PD ushered over the choreographer. The girls greeted their new teacher. After the introductions were done, the teacher invited them to watch on the sides for the time being. The PD left them in his care and left to do his own schedule.

 

Sun-hee watched in awe at how fast the choreography was. She whispered over to Mina “How did you learn all of this in a short period of time?”

 

Mina shrugged “Just repetitive play of the choreo. Once you break it down it’s not that hard actually.”

 

While the girls were chatting away on the side while watching them, Taehyung caught a look of them in the mirror. He signaled the other members attentions to the two strangers in the room. They usually don’t have guests during practice. Especially trainees. The music finished and the boys gave their final pose.

 

“Alright. Good job guys! You have a 10 minute break” said the teacher

 

“NAE! Thank you!” yelled the members. Slowly the members made their way over to the girls, who were talking to each other about something.

 

“By the way, I know this is rude, but how old are you Mina-ssi?” asked Sun-hee

 

“Haha no it's fine. I’m a 95er.”

 

“Ah so you’re 22? Just like-”

 

“Yeah I-” Mina started before someone blurted out “YOU’RE THE SAME AGE AS US?!”

 

Jimin covered V’s mouth from spouting anything else. Mina and Sun-hee were getting to know each other so well that they forgot for a split second that they were in their practice room.

 

“Uh, yeah?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me we’re the same age??” asked Jimin.

 

“We -have a new same age friend~” V said in a sing song voice.

 

The girls sat there not knowing what to say. Being on stage was overwhelming but this was nothing like that. Suga stepped in and pulled the two trouble makers away.

 

“Ya, show some respect guys. We should introduce ourselves before getting all friendly.”

 

The boys lined up in their usual formation and greeted the girls formally. One by one they introduced themselves.

 

“We never thought that we would meet again like this. You two were the ones on stage with us.” said Rapmon after their side of the introduction was done.

 

“Well somehow we ended up here.” Mina tilted her head to a slight bow, “My name is Song Mina, i’m 95’er as we all know now haha. I’m a new trainee here. Please take care of us, sunbaes.” The boys then looked at Sun-hee waiting for an introduction.

 

“Ah, my name is Moon Sun-hee. I’m a 97’er. I’m also a new trainee here as well. Please take care of me.” Sun-hee checked her watch. “Oh dang it's getting late. Mina...i’ll call you eonni seeing as you’re older...eonni, I need to go back to my dorm. I have school tomorrow. I’ll see you later.”

 

“Dorm? School?” asked V. Just then the door opened and the PD walked in. Everyone bowed and greeted the PD.

 

“PD...Pd-nim?, I need to leave now if that's alright…”

 

“Yes please go ahead. I’ll explain it to them.” Sun-hee bowed to everyone and left in a hurry.

 

“Is she a student?” asked Jungkook.

 

“Sun-hee is a student at SNU. Her parents would only allow her to become a trainee as long as she went to school at the same time.”

 

“Wow, daebak. She’s a student at SNU.” exclaimed J-hope.

 

“Won’t it be hard on her? I mean she has to be a trainee at the same time.” asked V.

 

“There is no need to worry. I’ve dealt with her situation accordingly. Anyways, it looks like you’ve all introduced ourselves. I hope you guys get along from now on. These two are part of our special plan for the 4th quarter of this year.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter