Flow 21

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Mina told a piece of her story to Sunhee, she felt lighter. She was determined to work harder for their long awaited comeback. Once her motivation kicks in, she doesn’t rest until it’s finished.

 

It was the fourth night that she’s been working at the studio. Sun-hee had left to go back to the dorm since she was finished with her part. Mina had insisted to stay to clean up the tracks for the day.

 

“Mmm..” Mina stretched from her seat. She got up from her seat but stumbled. Her sight blurred and a dizzy spell hit her. She staggered to the wall for support.

 

“Ah...I shouldn’t keep this up. I should head home.”

 

Just as she was coming out of the room she bumped into someone.

 

“S-sorry..” She looked up and recognized the blonde in front of her.

 

“You’re still here? It’s pretty late..you okay? Your face is pretty flushed.” He noticed the girl’s footing was wavering.

 

“Ah..haha.. I think I overworked myself.”

 

Suga placed his hand on her forehead and exclaimed, “You have a high fever!”

 

“Please..don’t touch me-” The moment he placed his hand on her forehead she fell into his chest from exhaustion.

 

---

 

Fluorescent lights. White walls. The smell of a clearly sanitized place. Mina was back at the hospital. Her body was cold but was still feverishly sweating. She swore in her mind for overworking herself to this point again.

 

“Oh? You woke up already?” Suga walked through the curtains with some fresh cold ice packs “Don’t try to do anything reckless, you still haven’t broke your fever.”

 

“Were you the one who brought me here?” she asked.

 

He nodded and put the pack on her forehead “You should know your limits. Last time you passed out too but it was because of dehydration.”

 

“Last time...?” Mina then remembered that someone had helped her last time, “Ah...so that was you?”

 

He nodded once more, “You just realized huh.”

 

“Sorry for troubling you...I didn’t know. Thanks though..” She wouldn’t have thought that Suga was the one who had helped her out. Out of all people he was the one there. She was thankful that he was there to help her but he was the one person she wanted to avoid being together alone.

 

Suga gave her a crooked smile “Where did our little feisty Mina go? You have to get better soon.” He gave her a pat on the head. Letting out a weak laugh she nodded.

 

“Yeah, I will..” She noticed that he had an extra bag with him.

 

“Who’s bag is that?” she asked.

 

“Hmm..oh” his expression changed “There was a little accident at our fan meeting. Jimin fell off the stage unconscious. I’m bringing his stuff over before I head back to our schedules.”

 

“Jimin did?!” Mina got up too quickly from hearing the news. Her head spun from the sudden reaction.

 

Suga took a hold of her “What did I tell about moving around!” He gently laid her back down on the bed. “It’s nothing serious, he’ll be up soon. You can go visit him in the other room later AFTER your fever breaks.”

 

After his mini rant about recovering he waited in the lobby for his ride. First it was Jimin who was sent to the hospital then it was Mina. From the outside it doesn’t look like he would give a about stuff like that but in reality he was worried sick for the two. Before popping in his headphones he heard a familiar voice down the hallway. Mina had totally disregarded his rant and snuck out to find out where Jimin was. He wasn’t going to even try stopping her and watched her shuffle away to find Jimin.

 

Looks like she cares about him more than herself.

 

---

 

“How is he?”

 

“He’s stable, he’ll wake up anytime soon. Miss, aren’t you suppose to be resting too?”

 

Mina thanked the nurse. “I will only be here shortly.” She slumped down into the chair next to Jimin once the nurse left. Her fever wasn’t cutting her any slack on her body.

 

Why am I getting all worked up for. I should’ve listened to Suga and rested. She rested her head on the edge of the bed. Jimin rested peacefully despite his fall. He didn’t look like he was in pain at all.

 

I guess I’ll wait here until I can walk back...

 

Mina drifted off to sleep as she stayed by him. A few hours later, Jimin stirred in his sleep. Mina was still sound asleep. His eyes slowly opened to the dimmed lights. It took him a few seconds to register what had happened to him. He felt someone else’s presence in the room. Looking to the side he found Mina sleeping peacefully by his side. His heart almost dropped in shock.

 

“How did she end up here?...” He felt her hand in his. She had been holding onto his hand while sleeping. He moved the stray strands of the brunette’s hair out of her face. She didn’t seem too well either. Her complexion was paler than usual.

 

“Jimin...” she murmured in her sleep.

 

“Yeah?”

 

Her eyes slowly opened, “Jimin? You’re awake?”

 

“Mhm, what are you doing here?” he asked.

 

She pushed herself up “I heard you collapsed. Are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter