2/2

Love Song

A few days later, Jeonghan found himself in front of Jisoo's cafe again. "Let's go in." said Seungkwan as he open the door of the cafe. "Wait, Seungkwan.." Jeonghan called out and Seungkwan turned around, holding the door open while looking at Jeonghan with a frown. "What now?" Seungkwan asked irritatedly.

"I can't do this.." Jeonghan breathed. The diva sighed, "Oh come on, now is not the best time to be a chicken." he said. "Yeah, but what if Jisoo doesn't accept my apology?" Jeonghan asked with worry.

"Then that's his lost! At least, You tried to get him back but sadly, he refuse . So what?" Seungkwan replied. "What about me? I'll be hurt too.." He mumbled as he clutch his guitar closer to his chest while looking down sadly. Of course, worry filled Jeonghan's heart and mind. The fear of rejection slowly eating him and his feelings whole. "Don't be so negative, Jeonghan" Seungkwan closed the door and placed a hand on Jeonghan's shoulder. "I don't even think he'll reject you. He loves you, he said that, didn't he?" Seungkwan smiled gently.

Jeonghan looked up at his friend "I hope you're right.." he said. "Let's go in!" Jeonghan added and he led the way inside the Cafe. Seungkwan watch his friend enter, now equipped with a bit of confidence. He entered the cafe as well right after Jeonghan does. The two walked towards the table where their friend is sitting.

Jihoon noticed the two entering the cafe and he immediately stood up. "Just in time, Jeonghan! You're next! Gosh I thought you won't make it!" Jihoon exclaimed. With that, Jeonghan started to feel nervous again. "W-What?" he stuttered. "Yeah, I know I didn't get to tell you. sorry about that." Jihoon apologized. "are you ready Jeonghan?" Seungkwan asked, holding jeonghan's shoulder.

"I suppose." he said. He looked around the cafe but he can't see Jisoo. "If you're looking for him, Soonyoung and Dokyeom will bring them down at the time of your performance so don't worry. Relax," Jihoon smiled reassuringly. Jeonghan nodded and breathd heavily, in attempt to calm himself down.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" The performer said and went down from the mini stage at the center of the cafe. The costumers clapped. "Jeonghan its your turn.." Jihoon said with an encouraging smile. "You can do it!" Seungkwan cheered like a proud mom. Jeonghan gulped nervously as he walk to the stage, holding his guitar. He went up and looked around for any signs of Hong Jisoo. Seconds later, he saw Seokmin and Soonyoung dragging a confused Jisoo down.

"Guys what-" Jisoo cut his words off as he saw Jeonghan on stage.

Jeonghan was worried. He sat at the chair in the center of the stage and placed his guitar on his lap. "Here goes nothing," He whispered to himself.

He took a deep breath before he started strumming his guitar. His eyes focused on the strums he make, careful not to commit a mistake.

 

I can't start writing

I don't want to move if i'm not with you

everytime i'm going to finish a song

I want you to hear it first

Is it better if I start it with "I miss you"?

What if I start it with "Please come back"

 

Because..

 

You, You, You're still the first, first one to pop in my mind

Everytime I need some help in writing songs

 

should I put

Ohoo hoo ohoo uhuoooho~

lalalalalala~

or maybe

Paparapapapa parap uhoo uhwoo oh oh uwoo uho ho ho

Which one do you like more?

 

It's storming very very hard

but I'm still strying to fly a kite

How am I supposed to finish this song

It's very hard for me when you're not around

Is it better is I start it with "Do you miss me too?"

What if I ask you first if you'll still return..

 

Because

 

You, You, You're still the first, first one to pop in my mind

Everytime I need some help in writing songs

 

should I put

Ohoo hoo ohoo uhuoooho~

lalalalalala~

or maybe

Paparapapapa parap uhoo uhwoo oh oh uwoo uho ho ho

Which one do you like more?

 

I am trying to finish this song alone

But because of the tears that are trying to come out

I can't see

I want to see you already not just because I'll be asking you

Is it better if I finish it with "Please forgive me"

What if I end it with a "Goodbye"

Ohhhh~

 

You, You, You're still the first, first one to pop in my mind

Everytime I need some help in writing songs

 

should I put

Ohoo hoo ohoo uhuoooho~

lalalalalala~

or maybe

Paparapapapa parap uhoo uhwoo oh oh uwoo uho ho ho

Which one do you like more?

 

Jeonghan stood up as the audience clapped loudly. He placed his guitar down before holding the mic close to his lips again. "Hong Jisoo," he said, looking at the said ma's direction. Everyone was shock and they quieted down, waiting for Jeonghan to speak. "I'm sorry..for what I have done. For being a coward and for not saying my true feelings." He took a deep breath. "Jisoo, I love you. I love you so much. I have loved you for a long time. I was the happiest person when you told me how you felt but I was really scared and shock, I had to run away. I hope you forgive me.. because.. I want to be with you. You might not accept my feelings in a romantic way now, but at least let me be friends with you--" Jeonghan's speech was interrupted when Jisoo ran to the stage and hugged him tightly.

"You love me back. That's all I want to know." said Jisoo. The bob haired male felt like breaking down in his love's arms but he held tears back. Jisoo cupped his cheeks and slowly, but sweetly, kissed his lips.

The crowd clapped in adorance. Jisoo and Jeonghan pulled away from each other, smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you more"

 


A/n: it's so greasy , i'm sweating butter.

 

hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading! Please look forward for my other upcoming fanfictions.

Subscribe. Upvote. Comment!