1/2

Love Song

a/n: i suggest you listen to this song by Donnalyn Bartolome (she's a filipina singer and the song is in tagalog but its really good! The tune is catchy) Just click on the Jihan picture down there and you'll be ridirected to the video! that's all! Enjoy reading!


 

Another frustrated sigh escaped Jeonghan's lips. He has been sitting in front of his desktop for an hour....or two. He doesn't know anymore, but he's aware he has been there for too long but he still hasn't typed a single lyric to his song. Why?

Well, because his thoughts are pre-occupied with Jisoo...and the fight they had a few days ago. Jeonghan thought it was just a minor argument that they'd get over with within a day but no, he was wrong. Jisoo is clearly mad at him. The L.A boy hasn't texted or called for THREE DAYS! THREE DAYS STRAIGHT!

That's why Jeonghan is bothered. He doesn't know what he did but his bestfriend (Jisoo) just started questioning him about his relationship with Seungcheol and Jeonghan answered that they were just friends but Jisoo refused to believe and said that if he isn't honest with him, then what's the point of them being friends then he left. Jeonghan was confused and worried but he has too much pride, he can't apologize first and he knows it.

"I'm so done," Jeonghan said and he stood up, walking away from his desktop and walking to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and got his water bottle out. He opened it and then he drank. Clearly, sitting in front of his desktop without speaking for more than an hour made his throat ache. He placed his water bottle inside the fridge again and he walked back in his room.

He sat down again and he looked at his phone. "3 missed calls?" He unlocked his phone and looked at his call logs. As he open it, he saw 2 missed calls from Jihoon and 1 from Jisoo.

"Oh Jisoo called..." he mumbled and his eyes widened in realization. "OH SHI-- JISOO CALLED!" He jumped up from his chair. "oh my gosh! I missed i! God, why??!!!" He immediately pressed the call button and waited for Jisoo to answer his call. "Pick up, please pick up... Jisoo..." It was ringing but the called was declined. Jeonghan sighed, "I messed up." He told himself then he sat back down on his chair.

He stared at his computer screen then he started typing..

 

I can't start writing

I don't want to move if i'm not with you

everytime i'm going to finish a song

I want you to hear it first

Is it better if I start it with "I miss you"?

What if I start it with "Please come back"

 

He was interrupted when he heared his phone ring. He took it and pressed the answer button. "Hello?" Jeonghan greeted.

"Hey Jeonghan.." It was Jihoon, his friend who's also a song writer. "Have you finished your lyrics?" he asked Jeonghan.

"Nope," he answered truthfully. "I was just starting when you called."

"That's good, I thought you won't be able to start." Jihoon said, making Jeonghan frown. "Seriously, have some faith in me." said Jeonghan.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. Its just that I know there is something happening between you and Jisoo and I thought you'll be too occupied with that to even start writing your song." Jihoon explained at the older. Jeonghan gasped "How did you find out?" he questioned.

"I went to Jisoo's cafe earlier and I noticed that you were not there, and that was very weird because you're always there" Jihoon said. Jeonghan chuckled. Of course, Jihoon would notice. They have been friends for a long time, but not as long as his friendship Jisoo. "Well? Would you like to explain?" Jihoon pryed.

"Right," Jeonghan answered. He knows he could tell anything to Jihoon. He trusts the man. "Me and Jisoo had an argument three days ago. He hasn't talked to me ever since." Jeonghan said sadly.

"What did you argue about?'

"Seungcheol."

"What about him?"

"I don't know, " Jeonghan stood up from his desktop and move to the couch instead. "I asked Jisoo to come over and he did, but he wasn't himself. He's too quiet, then all of a sudden while we're watching a movie on my TV, he started asking me questions about my relationship with Seungcheol." He told the whole story to the man at the other line while feeling this heaviness in his chest.

He likes Jisoo and everyone knows except the said man. Just the thought of Jisoo being mad at him made him feel heartbroken, what more when its actually happening? 

"I think I know why he's like that." Jihhon said and Jeonghan's eyebrows furrowed. "Huh? What do you mean? " the bob haired male asked confusely.

"Oh god, Yoon Jeonghan, you are very dense" Jihoon sighed at the other line. "You find out yourself, okay?" The short male added.

"I still don't get it." Jeonghanstated, feeling genuinely confused.

"Stop writing your song, get out of the house and go look for Jisoo." Jihoon said sternly. "Why?" Jeonghan questioned again. "I don't even know if he wants to talk to me." He added sadly.

"Hey, it wouldn't hurt to try, right?" Jihoon encouraged. He's right Jeonghan thought.

"Okay, i'll go now. I'll call you later. Bye and thanks!" Jeonghan said as he stand up from the couch and walk to his closet to get some decent clothes. "You're welcome! Good luck." Jhoon said and he ended the call.

Jeonghan placed his phone down on his dresser and took blue polo, white shirt and some ripped jeans. He put his clothes on and he grabbed his stuff, including his phone and an umbrella because it was raining. Then he walked to his door step and got his shoes from his shoe rack then he put it on before leaving his house. 

Jeonghan went straight to Jisoo's cafe. He entered silently, his hair a bit wet from the rain. "Good afternoon Hyung!" Seokmin, the cheerful cashier, greeted immediately at the sight of Jeonghan. He walked towards the counter, panting "Is Jisoo there?" He questioned.

Seokmin nodded. "Yeah, he's in his office upstairs." He answwered. "Hyung, can I ask you something?" He immediaely added.

"Sure, what is it?"

"What happened to you and Jisoo hyung?" Seokmin asked, concerned.

Jeonghan sighed. Of course, he'd ask. "We got into an argument. That's why i'm here. To say sorry."  Jeonghan stated sadly.

Seokmin reached and patted Jeonghan's shoulder. "Everything will be okay, hyung. You know Jisoo hyung can't stay mad at you." Seokmin said with his signature bright smile.

"Thanks, i'll go to his office, okay?" Jeonghan said then he walked away. "Hwaiting, Jeonghan hyung!!" Seokmin cheered from the counter , causing Jeonghan to smile... a bit.

He made his way upstairs, to Jisoo's office. He hesitantly hold the door knob. "Maybe I should knock first.." he told himself and he raised his fist to knock but then the door opened and Jeonghan ended up almost hitting Jisoo's nose. "Jisoo!" Jeonghan said in shock.

"Oh..its you." Jisoo looked at him coldly. "What brings you here?" He asked. Jeonghan doesn't know if his getting chills because of the cold weather or because of Jisoo's coldness. "I..i came here t-to apologize.." He said,dropping his arms to his sides and looking down at his shoes. "What for?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

That left Jeonghan speechless. He doesn't even know what he did wrong but still, he's in front of Jisoo now, apologizing for his unknown mistake. "See? You don't even kno-- Jesus Christ, Jeonghan, you're soaked! Didn't you bring an umbrella with you?" Jisoo suddenly asked, his voice full of concern.

"I did, but it was raining hard." Jeonghan said. Seconds later, he felt a hand grab his wrist and pull him inside the office. "Sit." Jisoo ordered and Jeonghan obeyed like a puppy. He sat on Jisoo's black leather couch and watched as Jisoo grab his phone. "Hello? Seokmin? Can you tell Soonyoung to bring some tea in my office? Thanks, bye." He said and ended the call.

Jisoo locked eyes with Jeonghan. The two's cheeks blushed but unlike Jeonghan, Jisoo regained his composure quickly. He walked towards Jeonghan and sat beside him. "Do you really have no idea why i'm mad?" He asked. Jeonghan looked at him and shook his head as response.

Jisoo looked at Jeonghan, deep in his eyes. His expression wasn't cold anymore. It's sad and disappointed and it made Jeonghan's heart break.

"Jeonghan..." Jisoo hold Jeonghan's hand gently. "I love you." He said, full of emotions. Jeonghan blushed madly as Jisoo inched closer, still looking into his eyes deeply. "I have always loved you and it hurts me to see you being so close with another man.." He said gently.

"J-Jisoo...." Jeonghan managed to say even though he's too shock to even comprehend what's happening. "Jeonghan, I love you." Jisoo said again.

Then there. He closed the gap between them by pressing his lips onto the older boy's. Jeonghan's eyes grew wide but he soon responded to the kiss as Jisoo started moving his lips against Jeonghan's. They pulled away from each other. Jisoo expected Jeonghan to confess as well. His friends has been telling him that Jeonghan feels the same but he's not sure. He's just waiting for Jeonghan to say something. What comes next made not only Jisoo shock, but also Jeonghan himself.

Jeonghan stood up, grabbed his bag and stormed out of the office, without a word. Jisoosat there with wide eyes, trying to comprehend what just happened. Am I rejected?

"Oh Jeonghan hyung!" Soonyoung greeted as he see Jeonghan running in the hallway. "I was about to--" Soonyoung cut his words off as Jeonghan storm pass him. He frowned. "Okay...then.." he said and he continued walking to the office.

He opened the door and found Jisoo there, sitting while staring at the empty space. Something's wrong.


 

"So you're telling me your crush confessed to you?" Seungkwan asked and of course, Jeonghan nodded. He immediately went home and called his friends over after the incident.

"And you two kissed?" he asked again and he nodded again.

"And you ran away?" Jeonghan nodded silently. They were in Jeonghan's bed, talking like some high school girls with love problems.

"Oh god, Jeonghan you're such a wimp" Seungkwan facepalmed. "What do you expect me to do?! I was shock and I don't even know if he's saying the truth or what!" Jeonghan complained.

"He confessed to you already! He's been so in love with you since middle school!" Jihoon said. "he was?" Jeonghan asked.

"Someone give Yoon Jeonghan the award for being the densest person alive in the history of South Korea." Seungkwan said as he facepalm.

"Mean." Jeonghan glared. "He's right though." Jihoon agreed. "Aren't you two suppose to comfort me?" The bob-haired boy pouted.

"Yeah, and we brought pizza." Seungkwan replied. "So, what will you do now?" Jihoon asked.

"Uhm.. I dont know. He's probably mad at me and avoid me for the rest of our lives." JEonghan whined and he burried his face on his pillow.

"Hey! I have an idea!" seungkwan exclaimed. "What?" asked jihoon

"Every wednesday, in Jisoo's cafe, there's an open stage. Meaning costumers could perform for the whole night." Jeonghan lifted his head. "So what?"

"You could sing the song you've been working on. And apologize to him there. Isn't that a good idea?"

"It is but...i'm not yet finish.." Jeonghan replied softly. "That's why you're gonna finish it now! Jihoon and I will help you!"

Jihoon looked at Seungkwan "Did I even agree to this?"

"You have no choice, anyway." Seungkwan chuckled and he walked to Jeonghan's desktop and opened it. "Well, it's worth a shot." Jeonghan said and he stood up from the bed, walking towads Seungkwan.

Jihoon sighed. "You guys better buy me food after this."


 

A/N: all in all this, chapter has 2k words excluding the author's note. Woah, i've worked on this for days. I still haven't updated my other fics. Sorry Sorry! But I will! SOON! Hahaha. I just need to release my JiHan feels here cuz there hasn't been much JiHan moments. I'm sad... really sad. BUT WE CANNOT LET OUR SHIP SINK!!! I've been in a train of feels for the past few days cuz there are so much JeongCheol moments then there are few Jihan moments. Idk if I should be sad or what. AND ALSO Jeongcheol are roommates, my heart can't. 

Okay, please look forward for the new chappie! I'll be working on it as soon as I finish writing this author note! btw the lyrics from the song I posted on the top of the page were translated by me : ) it might not be as accurate but yeah i'll try to give you all the best reading experience!

bye bye for now!