In the Middle, But There's Miracle.

istoríes ton agorión ( the boys' stories ) | ON HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

royal!au ; hybird!au ; abo!au

✧・゚: * —— *:・゚✧

In the Middle, But There's Miracle

✧・゚: * —— *:・゚✧

It’s all dark. I can’t see a thing, until the sound speaks to me. “Baby, you can let it go if you can’t handle it anymore,” it’s Seungcheol. It was dark, I can’t see him. Did he see me?

SEUNGCHEOL. BABY. I wanted to scream, but everytime I try, there’s this sting. It hurts like hell. Maybe more. He suddenly my ears, making me wanted to flinch.

Cats have nine lives, they say. It’s ing bull, I say. If I had nine lives, I wouldn’t be this ing hurt.

“baby, Jihoonie, can you hear me?” YES. YES. I can! I want to reply. I’m strong, I can handle this. I say to myself.

“Jihoonie, my darling. You’re in the middle now,” He said. In the middle of what? “you’re in the middle of dying or living.” Oh. OH. Its dark, Seungcheol. I can’t even tell that.

“I wanted you to live, though,” The voice said. ME TOO, I’M TRYING. “I have hope on you, my precious.” I want to cry, but I know I can’t. I’m in the middle now.

“But, if you can’t handle it, I’ll let you go.” NO. No. I’m trying, Seungcheol. “Darling, I would trade my soul for you to live.” Well, no. I wouldn’t like that. I’ll hate you.

I have to live. For Seungcheol, for my family, for the folk. I have to be the strong hybrid prince, not the weakling. I said, stopping awhile. I have to do this.

“I know you hear me, Jihoon. And you promise not to leave me,” yes, I promised that. And I will prove it for you.

“You can’t leave yet, Jihoon. We didn’t even try all of the ice cream flavors. Sniffing all of the flowers in the world. And baby, if you wake up, you will save this place from war.” I will save thousands of people. I have to live.

And then I feel like there’s millions of sword stabbing my body. I can do this. I’m strong. I’m not Prince Jihoon the Dark Weak Hybird. I’m Prince Jihoon the Dark Strong Hybird.

The more I try, it’s hurting more. I feel like there’s ten people try to pull apart my body into pieces. I almost can’t take it. Almost.

When I felt Seungcheol’s soft lips touching into mine, I feel stronger.

I can do this, a little more. And…

 

[ I T M B T M ]

 

“The prince’s heartbeat! It’s getting faster!” Seungcheol is waked up by the sound of the youngest, Chan’s voice. “He’s living, hyung! He’s living!”

Widen his eyes when he sees the heart rate monitor. It’s real, he’s going to wake up. The room waits anxiously for the Prince to wake up.

Seungcheol really burst into tears of happiness when he see Jihoon’s cat ears twitching. When the small man’s beautiful fingers starts to move. Everybody in the room gasped when Jihoon finally opens his eyes, blinking a few times.

“Call the doctor! Jihoon is awake!” Seungcheol shouts, pressing the red button beside Jihoon’s bed to call the nurses many times.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter