Jealousy (fluff/angst)

istoríes ton agorión ( the boys' stories ) | ON HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is requested by https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/149723

And Happy Birthday to Cassandra!!

Jealousy.

A Jihoon x Seungcheol (JiCheol) Fanfiction.

Today’s LOVE&LETTER showcase ended. The members go off stage for their changing room. After changing too casual clothes, the members gather up having a little chit chat.

 

“Thank you guys for all the hardwork today!!” The leader, Seungcheol, gives a thank too every members and the staffs.

 

They’re having a comfortable chit chat, except for Jihoon. That small boy looked like he’s having a badmood since the showcase ended.

 

“Jihoonie, are you okay?” Ask Seungcheol while wraping his hand around Jeonghan’s shoulder.

 

‘ you, Cheol’ The smaller cursed. “Yeah, I’m okay”

 

“Oh, okay then.”

 

‘Just “okay”?! Okay?! You think I’m really okay, Cheol.’ Jihoon shook his head in disappointment.

 

Jihoon stood up from the sofa, grab his things and manager’s car key. “I’m going to the studio.”

 

“Wait!! Jihoon-ah!” He hears Soonyoung’s voice but still, he keeps going. “Doogi PD will give us meat!!”

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes. He doesn’t care about the meat, he’s not hungry anyway.

 

“Hey Cheol, what’s wrong with your boyfriend?” Soonyoung ask with a confused tone. He’s a little bit mad at Seungcheol, though. He’s being a total to Jihoon since yesterday.

 

“I don’t know, I don’t care either”

 

Well, that makes Soonyoung angry. “What the did you mean ‘I don’t know, I don’t care’?! He’s your ing boyfriend!! You .”

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon is driving with full speed while listening to ‘Say Yes’. He stopped at a drive thru to buy some food and drink, and continues to drive.

 

As soon as the boy arrived at Pledis building, he immediately locks himself in his studio. Throwing his stuff to the sofa and throws himself too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter